Cure: Put Sprite in a Crystal Pepsi bottle

Symptoms: Puts dragons into everything I do in pottery

by OED Kaldmit
March 28, 2018

Cure: Put Sprite in a Crystal Pepsi bottle

Symptoms: Puts dragons into everything I do in pottery

Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

(I laughed way too hard at that cure. Pruzah grahmindol, fahdoni!)

Cure: Find something more provocative to subliminally insert into all of your artwork. An eldritch rune of terrible power, perhaps. Or a meme.

Symptoms: Both hands turned into jellyfish, hair turned into seaweed, nose turned into a starfish.

by Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

(I laughed way too hard at that cure. Pruzah grahmindol, fahdoni!)

Cure: Find something more provocative to subliminally insert into all of your artwork. An eldritch rune of terrible power, perhaps. Or a meme.

Symptoms: Both hands turned into jellyfish, hair turned into seaweed, nose turned into a starfish.

Zinrahzul
March 28, 2018
cure: make squirrels.

symptoms: can't seem to see my own shoulder blades.
by Zinrahzul
March 28, 2018
cure: make squirrels.

symptoms: can't seem to see my own shoulder blades.

Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

Cure: Remove your shoulder blades for easier viewing.

Symptoms: My detachable body parts won't reattach and I'm all out of superglue.

by Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

Cure: Remove your shoulder blades for easier viewing.

Symptoms: My detachable body parts won't reattach and I'm all out of superglue.

OED Kaldmit
March 28, 2018

Cure: Use duct tape and zip ties to hold everything together

Symptoms: Stuck inside Kaldmit

by OED Kaldmit
March 28, 2018

Cure: Use duct tape and zip ties to hold everything together

Symptoms: Stuck inside Kaldmit

Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

(Wow, I have a lot of less-than-appropriate answers I won't use here. Curse my bardic tendencies, keeping my mind perpetually in the gutter!)

Cure: Apparate somewhere else. Or use the command coc <ID> where the ID can be replaced with any valid location ID in Skyrim. I recommend WhiterunBanneredMare. I hear the bard there is pretty neat. 

Symptoms: Every word I speak is in a monotone voice. The tone, specifically, is 261.625565 hertz, or Middle C on a standard keyboard.

by Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

(Wow, I have a lot of less-than-appropriate answers I won't use here. Curse my bardic tendencies, keeping my mind perpetually in the gutter!)

Cure: Apparate somewhere else. Or use the command coc <ID> where the ID can be replaced with any valid location ID in Skyrim. I recommend WhiterunBanneredMare. I hear the bard there is pretty neat. 

Symptoms: Every word I speak is in a monotone voice. The tone, specifically, is 261.625565 hertz, or Middle C on a standard keyboard.

Zinrahzul
March 28, 2018
cure: Press Ctrl Alt Del, choose kaldmit.exe program, then close it.

Then, run out of breath.

symptoms: It's raining and I'm outside on my cellphone
by Zinrahzul
March 28, 2018
cure: Press Ctrl Alt Del, choose kaldmit.exe program, then close it.

Then, run out of breath.

symptoms: It's raining and I'm outside on my cellphone

OED Kaldmit
March 28, 2018

Cure: put phone away

symptoms: never feel i belong

by OED Kaldmit
March 28, 2018

Cure: put phone away

symptoms: never feel i belong

Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

Cure: Realize that you belong here among us! :D Either that, or keep drifting from social group to social group, making and losing friends in an attempt to find somewhere you can call home, some people to be your second family, all as the vinnesetiid continue to wear away at your body and soul, with the inevitability of death constantly and unflinchingly approaching from the horizon. I apparently use the second method. It doesn't work. I recommend the first.

Symptoms: Excessive verbosity when experiencing occasional depressive episodes in an attempt to express ethereal emotions. (Also excessive assonance in all assertations.)

by Hahdremro
March 28, 2018

Cure: Realize that you belong here among us! :D Either that, or keep drifting from social group to social group, making and losing friends in an attempt to find somewhere you can call home, some people to be your second family, all as the vinnesetiid continue to wear away at your body and soul, with the inevitability of death constantly and unflinchingly approaching from the horizon. I apparently use the second method. It doesn't work. I recommend the first.

Symptoms: Excessive verbosity when experiencing occasional depressive episodes in an attempt to express ethereal emotions. (Also excessive assonance in all assertations.)

Zinrahzul
March 29, 2018
@Hahdremro cure: be curt.

Symptoms: I accidentally went to WebMD and think I have all the diseases.
by Zinrahzul
March 29, 2018
@Hahdremro cure: be curt.

Symptoms: I accidentally went to WebMD and think I have all the diseases.

Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Install a sketchy, obscure internet browser and try again, but this time translate the page to Finnish.

Symptoms: You now have the Midas touch, but instead of gold, everything you touch turns into a strange, iridescent orange substance that smells faintly of lavender and burnt skin.

by Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Install a sketchy, obscure internet browser and try again, but this time translate the page to Finnish.

Symptoms: You now have the Midas touch, but instead of gold, everything you touch turns into a strange, iridescent orange substance that smells faintly of lavender and burnt skin.

OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: Have someone cut off your hands.

Symptoms: Stuck in the universe of VR Skyrim and can't find a way out

by OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: Have someone cut off your hands.

Symptoms: Stuck in the universe of VR Skyrim and can't find a way out

Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Either remove the headset or use a shortcut like Ctrl+W, Alt+F4, or Alt+Tab. (WARNING: May cause instability of the fabric of reality. If this occurs, please refer to the Universe Owner's Manual.)

Symptoms: Total and complete lack of muscle control, but only on half of the body. Which half is affected depends entirely on barometric pressure, current mood, and proximity to an uncommon isotope of carbon.

by Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Either remove the headset or use a shortcut like Ctrl+W, Alt+F4, or Alt+Tab. (WARNING: May cause instability of the fabric of reality. If this occurs, please refer to the Universe Owner's Manual.)

Symptoms: Total and complete lack of muscle control, but only on half of the body. Which half is affected depends entirely on barometric pressure, current mood, and proximity to an uncommon isotope of carbon.

OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: become a fish

Symptoms: Constantly having squeak-offs with my guinea pig

by OED Kaldmit
April 3, 2018

Cure: become a fish

Symptoms: Constantly having squeak-offs with my guinea pig

Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Use increasingly loud or obnoxious brass instruments to amplify your squeaks.. Start with the trumpet. If all goes according to plan, you should end up blaring a sousaphone into your pet's face. This will ensure your dominance.

Symptoms: Every electronic device you see stops working, but only as long as you're looking at it.

by Hahdremro
April 3, 2018

Cure: Use increasingly loud or obnoxious brass instruments to amplify your squeaks.. Start with the trumpet. If all goes according to plan, you should end up blaring a sousaphone into your pet's face. This will ensure your dominance.

Symptoms: Every electronic device you see stops working, but only as long as you're looking at it.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.