valromar
June 30, 2014
" we are getting ready to attack, or may i say, slaughter some bandits."
by valromar
June 30, 2014
" we are getting ready to attack, or may i say, slaughter some bandits."

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"In that case, can I join? I am a skilled battle mage and a expert enchanter. I spent years outside civilized life learning the secrets of ancient magic." Holds up his flaming scimitar in demonstration

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"In that case, can I join? I am a skilled battle mage and a expert enchanter. I spent years outside civilized life learning the secrets of ancient magic." Holds up his flaming scimitar in demonstration

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Phelan cheers and yells, "Of course! I'll gladly welcome you to our endeavor!" Looking over at Norcon, "You don't mind, do you?"

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Phelan cheers and yells, "Of course! I'll gladly welcome you to our endeavor!" Looking over at Norcon, "You don't mind, do you?"

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"Oh, I assume i should introduce myself. Name is Runos. Ive been exploring the plane of Mundus for about 75% of the time ive been on this plane."

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"Oh, I assume i should introduce myself. Name is Runos. Ive been exploring the plane of Mundus for about 75% of the time ive been on this plane."

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

"My name is Phelan Storm-Shield, Thane of Whiterun, and Harbinger of the Companions."

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

"My name is Phelan Storm-Shield, Thane of Whiterun, and Harbinger of the Companions."

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"Harbinger of an ancient warriors guild and a thane of the most neutral city in the province? You must be a popular one. Of course I wouldn't know cause ive spent only a fraction of my adventures on Skyrim."

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"Harbinger of an ancient warriors guild and a thane of the most neutral city in the province? You must be a popular one. Of course I wouldn't know cause ive spent only a fraction of my adventures on Skyrim."

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

Runos looks at Phelan suspiciously "But if your the harbinger of the Companions, does that mean...?"

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

Runos looks at Phelan suspiciously "But if your the harbinger of the Companions, does that mean...?"

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Looks nervously over at the others, and says, "No, I cured myself shortly after I cured my predecessor. The others, however..."

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Looks nervously over at the others, and says, "No, I cured myself shortly after I cured my predecessor. The others, however..."

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"I supose thats a good thing, for you at least." Looks at Phelan's bow, getting an idea. "Can I see your bow for a second? Dont worry ill give it back."

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"I supose thats a good thing, for you at least." Looks at Phelan's bow, getting an idea. "Can I see your bow for a second? Dont worry ill give it back."

valromar
June 30, 2014
Norcon looked at both of his bows. "hey, Phelan, why don't you try my ruins' edge, I think you might like it. Oh, and to answer your question, i think it would be great to have an enchanter." Norcon looks over at Runos, "hello, my name is Norcon, I am a Breton, i was born in Whiterun and my mother is the archmage of the college of winterhold and my father was a master pyromancer. But i didn't want to be part of all of that so i took on a life of archery and adventuring, i still know magic though which I'm not happy about. And all my years of traveling has made me a master of sneak and archery."
by valromar
June 30, 2014
Norcon looked at both of his bows. "hey, Phelan, why don't you try my ruins' edge, I think you might like it. Oh, and to answer your question, i think it would be great to have an enchanter." Norcon looks over at Runos, "hello, my name is Norcon, I am a Breton, i was born in Whiterun and my mother is the archmage of the college of winterhold and my father was a master pyromancer. But i didn't want to be part of all of that so i took on a life of archery and adventuring, i still know magic though which I'm not happy about. And all my years of traveling has made me a master of sneak and archery."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Fun fact: I was once in the college of  Winterhold, but I left. They didn't bother to embrace the true power of magic. They're scared of using magics true potential like dragons are afraid of their own voice."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Fun fact: I was once in the college of  Winterhold, but I left. They didn't bother to embrace the true power of magic. They're scared of using magics true potential like dragons are afraid of their own voice."

valromar
July 1, 2014
" only the archmage is allowed to express the full potential of magic"
by valromar
July 1, 2014
" only the archmage is allowed to express the full potential of magic"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.