Vultuzmaar
January 16, 2015
"This is about to get interesting."
by Vultuzmaar
January 16, 2015
"This is about to get interesting."

Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"Sound like he isn't exactly planning to come to you. You could go after him, if you like, but beware, he doesn't seem to be in a very good mood."

by Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"Sound like he isn't exactly planning to come to you. You could go after him, if you like, but beware, he doesn't seem to be in a very good mood."

Mirkrilaar
January 16, 2015

*It sounds like it came from the West, in the Reach.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 16, 2015

*It sounds like it came from the West, in the Reach.*

Koorahlok
March 31, 2015

*jo'tesh thinks to himself* "must've come from the reach... but where?" *to the grey beards* "where did his voice come from?"

by Koorahlok
March 31, 2015

*jo'tesh thinks to himself* "must've come from the reach... but where?" *to the grey beards* "where did his voice come from?"

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

*All of a sudden, a golden-scaled Argonian comes in through the door. The Dragonborn!* "Ahnok, Greybeards, and Jo'Tesh, to answer your question, his voice came from the Reach. I shall travel with you and help you through this journey."

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

*All of a sudden, a golden-scaled Argonian comes in through the door. The Dragonborn!* "Ahnok, Greybeards, and Jo'Tesh, to answer your question, his voice came from the Reach. I shall travel with you and help you through this journey."

Koorahlok
May 23, 2015

*to the greybeards* "jo'tesh is wondering who this one"

by Koorahlok
May 23, 2015

*to the greybeards* "jo'tesh is wondering who this one"

Vultuzmaar
May 23, 2015

*maramis simply raised an eyebrow at the argonian*

by Vultuzmaar
May 23, 2015

*maramis simply raised an eyebrow at the argonian*

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

"I am the dragonborn. Ahnok, Greybeards." *The Argonian bows.* "And I was telling the truth, his Voice came from the Reach, and his Voice was not thrown."

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

"I am the dragonborn. Ahnok, Greybeards." *The Argonian bows.* "And I was telling the truth, his Voice came from the Reach, and his Voice was not thrown."

Sharsosah
May 24, 2015
GoldGonian

{You aren''t supposed to make an overpowered character ie: The Dragonborn...}

by Sharsosah
May 24, 2015
GoldGonian

{You aren''t supposed to make an overpowered character ie: The Dragonborn...}

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

oh... oops

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

oh... oops

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

2 late, I guess?

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

2 late, I guess?

Vultuzmaar
May 24, 2015

{I have an idea: We only limit the dragonborn to three shouts of his choosing and he can only use one every twenty posts the forum gains}

by Vultuzmaar
May 24, 2015

{I have an idea: We only limit the dragonborn to three shouts of his choosing and he can only use one every twenty posts the forum gains}

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

{great idea. How about Dragonrend, Throw Voice, and Ice Form?}

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

{great idea. How about Dragonrend, Throw Voice, and Ice Form?}

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

(Also name is Dragonbane.)

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015

(Also name is Dragonbane.)

Vultuzmaar
May 24, 2015

{Ok, but I'm thinking that when full dragonrend is used it lasts about 15 posts (each Rotmulaag being 5 posts in effect duration), Full Ice Form lasting 9 posts (3 post effect duration for each word of power) and Throw voice just having a 5 post reload time}

by Vultuzmaar
May 24, 2015

{Ok, but I'm thinking that when full dragonrend is used it lasts about 15 posts (each Rotmulaag being 5 posts in effect duration), Full Ice Form lasting 9 posts (3 post effect duration for each word of power) and Throw voice just having a 5 post reload time}

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.