Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Ahmuldein
August 8, 2014
MalDovahHil

Hello, I'm Madelaine.
I didn't notice this board was here until today. Oops. I'm a senior student in secondary school in Ireland and plan to excell in art and language. I've been told I have an aptitude for languages, but as of the recent years, I've had little time to learn extra languages and subjects. Hopefully I will learn dovahzul more quickly when I finish this coming year of school. My last year. As of today, I have 4 days of childhood left. Gosh I'm so awkward, I'm sorry. I can't wait to get started.

It's nice to be here.

Do you mind if i send you a link to a different avatar?

by Ahmuldein
August 8, 2014
MalDovahHil

Hello, I'm Madelaine.
I didn't notice this board was here until today. Oops. I'm a senior student in secondary school in Ireland and plan to excell in art and language. I've been told I have an aptitude for languages, but as of the recent years, I've had little time to learn extra languages and subjects. Hopefully I will learn dovahzul more quickly when I finish this coming year of school. My last year. As of today, I have 4 days of childhood left. Gosh I'm so awkward, I'm sorry. I can't wait to get started.

It's nice to be here.

Do you mind if i send you a link to a different avatar?

CronaGorgon3
August 17, 2014

Hi! My name is technically Lokraan. I'm a young teen and freaking love the elder scrolls.

by CronaGorgon3
August 17, 2014

Hi! My name is technically Lokraan. I'm a young teen and freaking love the elder scrolls.

Qolordrem
August 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK.

I am

QOLORDREM.
Normally, I'd go by the name 'Lolsuphelm', but I felt as though I needed something a bit more appropriate for this website.

I am relatively new to playing the Elder Scrolls series of games, having only started playing Skyrim in June, but have been dipping in and out of the community for quite a while. I most certainly hope that I can become part of this community, as I have few people I can talk to.

During my time here, people may see some... unfavourable character traits of mine, but I hope I can get along nicely with everyone.

by Qolordrem
August 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK.

I am

QOLORDREM.
Normally, I'd go by the name 'Lolsuphelm', but I felt as though I needed something a bit more appropriate for this website.

I am relatively new to playing the Elder Scrolls series of games, having only started playing Skyrim in June, but have been dipping in and out of the community for quite a while. I most certainly hope that I can become part of this community, as I have few people I can talk to.

During my time here, people may see some... unfavourable character traits of mine, but I hope I can get along nicely with everyone.

Lorfeynag
August 19, 2014

Hello everyone,

I am Strunlorskah. I have been playing Skyrim since its release date and have wanted to learn Dovahzul ever since.  I am currently nearing the end of high school and I will carry on to (hopefully) become a physicist.

by Lorfeynag
August 19, 2014

Hello everyone,

I am Strunlorskah. I have been playing Skyrim since its release date and have wanted to learn Dovahzul ever since.  I am currently nearing the end of high school and I will carry on to (hopefully) become a physicist.

Skoboviik Raaviir
September 14, 2014

What's up, dudes? I'm Skoboviik Raaviir

SKOBOV3K R1V3R

and... yeah. I'm just here to learn the language. :D

by Skoboviik Raaviir
September 14, 2014

What's up, dudes? I'm Skoboviik Raaviir

SKOBOV3K R1V3R

and... yeah. I'm just here to learn the language. :D

Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014

Pruzah sul all, I am Maramis, but call me Matt if you choose. I am hoping to help the community by translating the dictionary into Japanese, while creating some words on the way. I welcome any private role play in either English or dovahzul, runes don't matter. I also have a YouTube channel if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/whiplash212345

ps: I have started a skyrim series! :D

LOK AVOK, ZUL KOSIL

by Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014

Pruzah sul all, I am Maramis, but call me Matt if you choose. I am hoping to help the community by translating the dictionary into Japanese, while creating some words on the way. I welcome any private role play in either English or dovahzul, runes don't matter. I also have a YouTube channel if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/whiplash212345

ps: I have started a skyrim series! :D

LOK AVOK, ZUL KOSIL

AlduinXDohvakiin
October 5, 2014

hi im alduinXdohvakin  i am glad i found this site now im able to speak dovazul  a little but not fluently i hope if i study this site i will learn all i need to know so thanks in advance to the devolpers of the site :D

by AlduinXDohvakiin
October 5, 2014

hi im alduinXdohvakin  i am glad i found this site now im able to speak dovazul  a little but not fluently i hope if i study this site i will learn all i need to know so thanks in advance to the devolpers of the site :D

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Drem yol lok.

I suck at learning languages but Dovahzul is one I actually like so we'll see how that goes. "Discovered" Skyrim in June 2014 because I'm out of the loop and it's accidentally become one of my favorite games of all time.

Username's an immature play on "dragonite," which is the username I'd usually go after on web sites, but . . . you know . . . dovah.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Drem yol lok.

I suck at learning languages but Dovahzul is one I actually like so we'll see how that goes. "Discovered" Skyrim in June 2014 because I'm out of the loop and it's accidentally become one of my favorite games of all time.

Username's an immature play on "dragonite," which is the username I'd usually go after on web sites, but . . . you know . . . dovah.

Kahdremonik
November 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK.

My real name is Aleksandr Novogorske, I am fluent in Russian and English alike, but I wish to learn the Dovahzul. I have a BS in Physics, and one in Mathematics, so if you have any questions regarding that stuff, feel free to ask! As for homework, though I doubt any of you are going to ask for help on it, will cost five Septims per worksheet. I may or may not actually be serious about that.

K4DREMONIK

As a dragon, I am what you would think of should you hear "Frost Dragon" in a conversation regarding Skyrim. My name translates literally to Proud Peace Wise, and figuratively to "Proud of Peaceful Wisdom." I seek only to spread wisdom and knowledge throughout the world, to man, mer, and dragon alike. It is my wish that the Dov turn from their evil natures and embrace peace among mortalkind.

by Kahdremonik
November 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK.

My real name is Aleksandr Novogorske, I am fluent in Russian and English alike, but I wish to learn the Dovahzul. I have a BS in Physics, and one in Mathematics, so if you have any questions regarding that stuff, feel free to ask! As for homework, though I doubt any of you are going to ask for help on it, will cost five Septims per worksheet. I may or may not actually be serious about that.

K4DREMONIK

As a dragon, I am what you would think of should you hear "Frost Dragon" in a conversation regarding Skyrim. My name translates literally to Proud Peace Wise, and figuratively to "Proud of Peaceful Wisdom." I seek only to spread wisdom and knowledge throughout the world, to man, mer, and dragon alike. It is my wish that the Dov turn from their evil natures and embrace peace among mortalkind.

Splaat
December 10, 2014

Drem Yol Lok

I'm Chris Valerius. I'm the geeky, nerd from Norway that knows a thing or two, but also love to learn new things, as long as it's exciting. I've been strolling trough Skyrim the last week while looting like a madman. I found this site while checking out Dovahzul on Google and then it struck me "I want to learn that!" and it's quite fun. I'm a total noob atm, sooo .. It may take some time before I could say that know Dovahzul.

Oh, and I know how to dance! (Shocker, right?)

by Splaat
December 10, 2014

Drem Yol Lok

I'm Chris Valerius. I'm the geeky, nerd from Norway that knows a thing or two, but also love to learn new things, as long as it's exciting. I've been strolling trough Skyrim the last week while looting like a madman. I found this site while checking out Dovahzul on Google and then it struck me "I want to learn that!" and it's quite fun. I'm a total noob atm, sooo .. It may take some time before I could say that know Dovahzul.

Foduiiz
December 10, 2014
Splaat

Drem Yol Lok

welcome Splaat :)

by Foduiiz
December 10, 2014
Splaat

Drem Yol Lok

welcome Splaat :)

RedEyesBDovah
December 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK. Z5 LOS&NBSP;S4QO M3N VED DOV4.

I am not much of a TES fan as EVERYONE else here, but I do enjoy Skyrim. I am a gamer, but if I were to tell you every game I played, we'd be here a while.

MINDOK FOS Z5 S2K?

That's all for now, but until then, keep calm and

FUS RO D4!

by RedEyesBDovah
December 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK. Z5 LOS&NBSP;S4QO M3N VED DOV4.

I am not much of a TES fan as EVERYONE else here, but I do enjoy Skyrim. I am a gamer, but if I were to tell you every game I played, we'd be here a while.

MINDOK FOS Z5 S2K?

That's all for now, but until then, keep calm and

FUS RO D4!

GoldenRivit
December 22, 2014

Well, hi everybody, I'm Goldenrivit. I joined here today just for fun and I'm really interested to learn the language so ta-da, here I am. I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls, recently buying the Anthology enstallment and love Skyrim, like that's a given I can slay dragons.

I hope to be involved in some cool stuff and be able to fully learn Dovahzul, and I already enjoy writing out the symbols of dovahzul.

Well, there you go.

by GoldenRivit
December 22, 2014

Well, hi everybody, I'm Goldenrivit. I joined here today just for fun and I'm really interested to learn the language so ta-da, here I am. I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls, recently buying the Anthology enstallment and love Skyrim, like that's a given I can slay dragons.

I hope to be involved in some cool stuff and be able to fully learn Dovahzul, and I already enjoy writing out the symbols of dovahzul.

Well, there you go.

Kunleinfil
January 8, 2015

Drem Yol Lok everyone, I'm Svetlana/Kunleinfil, a proud nerd from NZ who's hoping to join the Navy. 

Compared to everyone here it sorta seems like I'm the least experienced in the Elder Scrolls Series, having only borrowed and played Oblivion and Skyrim but I've always been a fan of languages, fictional or not (even tried learning Mandalorian and Elvish at one stage). I've enjoyed the Dovahzul lessons (even though it's sorta hard to learn it by myself :P) and hope to become more proficent with help.

So yeah, thanks!

by Kunleinfil
January 8, 2015

Drem Yol Lok everyone, I'm Svetlana/Kunleinfil, a proud nerd from NZ who's hoping to join the Navy. 

Compared to everyone here it sorta seems like I'm the least experienced in the Elder Scrolls Series, having only borrowed and played Oblivion and Skyrim but I've always been a fan of languages, fictional or not (even tried learning Mandalorian and Elvish at one stage). I've enjoyed the Dovahzul lessons (even though it's sorta hard to learn it by myself :P) and hope to become more proficent with help.

So yeah, thanks!

Inloktiid
January 9, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! I'm Inloktiid, and I don't really have a lot to say here. Just a Skyrim lover here to learn and explore

by Inloktiid
January 9, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! I'm Inloktiid, and I don't really have a lot to say here. Just a Skyrim lover here to learn and explore

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.