Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Lost Story Ep 1

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015
sos iilah

(whats godmod?)

"well we'll find your parents, i promise. oh and i'm la'zaar, a knight of the templar order"

(Really, bro?! Godmod is when someone takes control of another person's character.)

(Again, that GIF though!)

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015
sos iilah

(whats godmod?)

"well we'll find your parents, i promise. oh and i'm la'zaar, a knight of the templar order"

(Really, bro?! Godmod is when someone takes control of another person's character.)

(Again, that GIF though!)

Stormtrooper
September 13, 2015

(oh, ok, sounds violent)

by Stormtrooper
September 13, 2015

(oh, ok, sounds violent)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(Is this godmodding?)

"I'm 12," replied Balrir.

(no it's fine, if you guys didn't know Balrir was my charcter in "Ruins of Freyjdal" Makor trains him.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(Is this godmodding?)

"I'm 12," replied Balrir.

(no it's fine, if you guys didn't know Balrir was my charcter in "Ruins of Freyjdal" Makor trains him.)

Stormtrooper
September 13, 2015

(oh, ok. that's what i did with la'zaar)

by Stormtrooper
September 13, 2015

(oh, ok. that's what i did with la'zaar)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

As we exit the cave Silva is shivering, she rubs her hands together "It's freezing out here." Makor says nothing "A song?" 

"Sure." Makor says with out thinking. Half way through the song Makor falls into a deep sleep, she pauses and looks at Makor "Men are the same, from Skyrim to Hammerfell." she goes to sleep. Makor gets up from a nightmare Silva wakes up "What happened?" Silva asks

"I saw all of us, dark versions, they all spoke to us, you were the only one who wasn't evil, you were the master." 

Silva looks at Makor "It was just a dream."

"Yeah." they go back to sleep.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

As we exit the cave Silva is shivering, she rubs her hands together "It's freezing out here." Makor says nothing "A song?" 

"Sure." Makor says with out thinking. Half way through the song Makor falls into a deep sleep, she pauses and looks at Makor "Men are the same, from Skyrim to Hammerfell." she goes to sleep. Makor gets up from a nightmare Silva wakes up "What happened?" Silva asks

"I saw all of us, dark versions, they all spoke to us, you were the only one who wasn't evil, you were the master." 

Grolahmul
September 14, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I forgot... Who's Silva?)

by Grolahmul
September 14, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Grolahmul

(the woman that got attacked by a bear, I saved her)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Grolahmul

(the woman that got attacked by a bear, I saved her)

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Why though?}

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Why though?}

Stormtrooper
September 14, 2015

(because science and shit)

by Stormtrooper
September 14, 2015

(because science and shit)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

{Why though?}

(cause Makor is noble, and she is essential in the story, but I won't tell how it'll ruin the story)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

{Why though?}

(cause Makor is noble, and she is essential in the story, but I won't tell how it'll ruin the story)

Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

(K. Been a while since we heard from her, so I forgot.)

by Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

(K. Been a while since we heard from her, so I forgot.)

Stormtrooper
September 14, 2015

(good to know she's important im this story)

by Stormtrooper
September 14, 2015

(good to know she's important im this story)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

IN THE MORNING

"I'll fish, someone get the pot ready to cook." Makor grabs a piece of wood and made a string and started to fish, about half an hour later he had the pot filled with fish, all cut into pieces. "We need to hurry."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

IN THE MORNING

"I'll fish, someone get the pot ready to cook." Makor grabs a piece of wood and made a string and started to fish, about half an hour later he had the pot filled with fish, all cut into pieces. "We need to hurry."

Stormtrooper
September 15, 2015

"la'zaar woke up and looked up from the lake and asked "why do we need to hurry? it's like 10:00 in the morning, what could be so important that we can't enjoy breakfast for long?" la'zaar asked tiredly.

by Stormtrooper
September 15, 2015

"la'zaar woke up and looked up from the lake and asked "why do we need to hurry? it's like 10:00 in the morning, what could be so important that we can't enjoy breakfast for long?" la'zaar asked tiredly.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
sos iilah

"la'zaar woke up and looked up from the (did you fish in a river or a lake?) and asked why do we need to hurry? it's like 10:00 in the morning, what could be so important that we can't enjoy breakfast for long?" la'zaar asked tiredly.

(lake????)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
sos iilah

"la'zaar woke up and looked up from the (did you fish in a river or a lake?) and asked why do we need to hurry? it's like 10:00 in the morning, what could be so important that we can't enjoy breakfast for long?" la'zaar asked tiredly.

(lake????)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.