Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

(Yeah, let's just get to the gates so things can start . . .)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

(Yeah, let's just get to the gates so things can start . . .)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(ya bout that I'm on my phone so pause for the bight and we'll start tomorrow :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
(ya bout that I'm on my phone so pause for the bight and we'll start tomorrow :)

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Okay den :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Okay den :P ))

captainnate
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

captainnate
October 22, 2015

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

captainnate
October 22, 2015
*I'm waiting outside the entrance thinking about so many things I don't hear two people come, I look up and see them at my face* "Hello, this is Excelius"
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
*I'm waiting outside the entrance thinking about so many things I don't hear two people come, I look up and see them at my face* "Hello, this is Excelius"

captainnate
October 22, 2015
I look at the doors and I touch them, dead cold
"What's in here" I mumble, "my name is Talen, I am a skilled wizard and can do powerful spell, I don't know how, for destruction, when I am very anger I can do a Master Destruction spell for a split second, Oh! My name is Talen, wait..... I already said that, nevermind" And I continue to practice basic destruction spells on trees and do illusion spells on animals minding my own business
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
I look at the doors and I touch them, dead cold

"What's in here" I mumble, "my name is Talen, I am a skilled wizard and can do powerful spell, I don't know how, for destruction, when I am very anger I can do a Master Destruction spell for a split second, Oh! My name is Talen, wait..... I already said that, nevermind" And I continue to practice basic destruction spells on trees and do illusion spells on animals minding my own business

captainnate
October 22, 2015

(Someone, say something!!!!!!)

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
captainnate

( Something ;D )

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
captainnate

( Something ;D )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(I'm at school I can't respond quickly :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Wait till you have free time, or when you get home :/)

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Wait till you have free time, or when you get home :/)

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"This...this place is...it's salvation."

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"This...this place is...it's salvation."

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Epic AKH, idk if your character is man/female but in my comment I will say he, if it is a she, don't freak out) "Um....sir, What school of magic do you use?"
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Epic AKH, idk if your character is man/female but in my comment I will say he, if it is a she, don't freak out) "Um....sir, What school of magic do you use?"

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

Soon, Maximus and Ranfire arrive at the gate, Maximus just replacing his mask after another session with his pipe. He looks over to Ranfire, nodding for her to follow him. He stops at the gate, looking around the high-as-hell walls before shrugging and cupping the 'mouth' of his mask with his hands.

"Hello, in there! Mind opening for a couple of wee travelers, mate?"

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

Soon, Maximus and Ranfire arrive at the gate, Maximus just replacing his mask after another session with his pipe. He looks over to Ranfire, nodding for her to follow him. He stops at the gate, looking around the high-as-hell walls before shrugging and cupping the 'mouth' of his mask with his hands.

"Hello, in there! Mind opening for a couple of wee travelers, mate?"

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(It's a little girl.)

"...Sc-school? Of magic? Yes! This is what it is! This is home!" She cheered, despite still being covered in blood.

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(It's a little girl.)

"...Sc-school? Of magic? Yes! This is what it is! This is home!" She cheered, despite still being covered in blood.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.