Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The young Immortal ran through the streets towards the arena. Damn that Makor, to go and challenge him to a fight like that. She never was able to figure out the Stubborn Orc. She could already smell the sulfer from Makor's spells.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The young Immortal ran through the streets towards the arena. Damn that Makor, to go and challenge him to a fight like that. She never was able to figure out the Stubborn Orc. She could already smell the sulfer from Makor's spells.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor yells in pain he goes into a berserker rage as his vision is blurred with blood and he could feel blood pumping through his vains, he tackles Hadar to the ground as he punches him three times in the mouth.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor yells in pain he goes into a berserker rage as his vision is blurred with blood and he could feel blood pumping through his vains, he tackles Hadar to the ground as he punches him three times in the mouth.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar's head is knocked about from the punches, he manages too get some punches into his stomach as he moves his legs and pushes Makor into the air and on the ground, he chuckled a bit.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar's head is knocked about from the punches, he manages too get some punches into his stomach as he moves his legs and pushes Makor into the air and on the ground, he chuckled a bit.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(Makor probably wouldn't feel those punches, light armor over heavy armor, plus berserker rage, ULTIMATE COMBO)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(Makor probably wouldn't feel those punches, light armor over heavy armor, plus berserker rage, ULTIMATE COMBO)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(I know...I'm in a bit of a sticky situation dun dun duuuun)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(I know...I'm in a bit of a sticky situation dun dun duuuun)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

'Makor, just what are you thinking!?' Even through their telepathy, Falin's frustration could be heard. She watched their battle from a high vantage point.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

'Makor, just what are you thinking!?' Even through their telepathy, Falin's frustration could be heard. She watched their battle from a high vantage point.

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Somehow, Falin could sense a terrible force heading straight. If she were to turn, she would see Vorohah and the white orb flying down to her.

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Somehow, Falin could sense a terrible force heading straight. If she were to turn, she would see Vorohah and the white orb flying down to her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The Bosmer tensed. Despite being in her armor out in the sun, a chill crept into her. Now what? Spinning around, she frowned and drew her bow at the sight of the approaching man. Great, a mage . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The Bosmer tensed. Despite being in her armor out in the sun, a chill crept into her. Now what? Spinning around, she frowned and drew her bow at the sight of the approaching man. Great, a mage . . .

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

The light the old man was holding was ominously turning from cloudy white to a fiery orange (NOW WITH MORE THAN ONE FLAVOR PER GEM!!!)...a ray zapped down next to Falin, creating an explosion that pushed her to the ground. Vorohah landed where she stood.

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

The light the old man was holding was ominously turning from cloudy white to a fiery orange (NOW WITH MORE THAN ONE FLAVOR PER GEM!!!)...a ray zapped down next to Falin, creating an explosion that pushed her to the ground. Vorohah landed where she stood.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Coughing she scrambled back to her feet, an arrow already nocked. "Quite the entrance," her voice carried a slight growl. "Care to add an introduction? Preferably before you find an arrow lodged in your throat."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Coughing she scrambled back to her feet, an arrow already nocked. "Quite the entrance," her voice carried a slight growl. "Care to add an introduction? Preferably before you find an arrow lodged in your throat."

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"The bane of the mortal plane! I, Vorohah, shall damn the world with my...special...tool." 

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"The bane of the mortal plane! I, Vorohah, shall damn the world with my...special...tool." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Oh great, another psycho looking to wipe the world out. In a split second, she lept away while loosing several arrows at the crazed man. 'Makor, why don't you stop fighting for a moment and get your ass up here!'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Oh great, another psycho looking to wipe the world out. In a split second, she lept away while loosing several arrows at the crazed man. 'Makor, why don't you stop fighting for a moment and get your ass up here!'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor heeds Falin as he creates a pool of lava and instantly cools it into rock, freezing Hadar. 'On it.' (Where's Falin? In the arena, correct?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor heeds Falin as he creates a pool of lava and instantly cools it into rock, freezing Hadar. 'On it.' (Where's Falin? In the arena, correct?)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(Erm, he's frozen)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(Erm, he's frozen)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.