A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Sorry, I realize my insulence. My apoligizes, I may be able to help you in understanding our world...what say you?" replied Hadar not the sightest bit concerned or worried about the soldiers surrounding him

(You're not even in the same room . . .)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Sorry, I realize my insulence. My apoligizes, I may be able to help you in understanding our world...what say you?" replied Hadar not the sightest bit concerned or worried about the soldiers surrounding him

(You're not even in the same room . . .)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(he's speaking too the other soldiers)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(he's speaking too the other soldiers)

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He smiles at the man, almost sheepishly so. He clicks a button on his arm, the Commandos standing down and moving away.

"Hey, you're not insolent, or culturally primitive. This planet's technology is laughable, no offense, but technology is only part of the story... But nevermind that, I'm not in charge. I'm just an engineer, you wanna see Captain ARC-2387? He's coming over here, actually, with one Ranfire Felothi." He nods to the man, before turning back around and beginning the calibrations of the GAM on one of the PLX-1 missile launchers (This beauty has a wopping 40 kilometer range! I'm in love with it! Look it up on wookiepedia).

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He smiles at the man, almost sheepishly so. He clicks a button on his arm, the Commandos standing down and moving away.

"Hey, you're not insolent, or culturally primitive. This planet's technology is laughable, no offense, but technology is only part of the story... But nevermind that, I'm not in charge. I'm just an engineer, you wanna see Captain ARC-2387? He's coming over here, actually, with one Ranfire Felothi." He nods to the man, before turning back around and beginning the calibrations of the GAM on one of the PLX-1 missile launchers (This beauty has a wopping 40 kilometer range! I'm in love with it! Look it up on wookiepedia).

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Hadar thought too himself 'Laughable?...then how is it I haven't been injured, harmed, or affected by any of your weaponry?' Thought Hadar as he made his way in search of the Captain

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Hadar thought too himself 'Laughable?...then how is it I haven't been injured, harmed, or affected by any of your weaponry?' Thought Hadar as he made his way in search of the Captain

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Grand Army of the Republic? That name certainly hasn't been seen anywhere on Nirn. Just where are they from? Accepting his  hand, she stood. "Ranfire Felothi, Sorceress enlisted by the Mage's Guild to help investigate these attacks." She cast a quick glance to her armor. "I will see what I can do about the one causing  you grief. But first, if you'd be so kind as to let me put my armor back on?"

He nods to confirm that she may, grabbing his helmet and slipping it on as he heads to the entrance. Nearby, a captured dremora was proving to be too violent and unable to truly be kept as a prisoner, and was thus executed on the spot. When the three soldiers were down, its exposed head was all but gone, two of the soldiers placing the blasters on their thighs before they stoop down to throw the body in a pile of dead daedra, which had a flametrooper burning the bodies.

ARC-2387 points at a nearby door, one that has no visible way to open.

"Just try walking inside as you would if casually walking down a hall. It'll open on its own."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Grand Army of the Republic? That name certainly hasn't been seen anywhere on Nirn. Just where are they from? Accepting his  hand, she stood. "Ranfire Felothi, Sorceress enlisted by the Mage's Guild to help investigate these attacks." She cast a quick glance to her armor. "I will see what I can do about the one causing  you grief. But first, if you'd be so kind as to let me put my armor back on?"

He nods to confirm that she may, grabbing his helmet and slipping it on as he heads to the entrance. Nearby, a captured dremora was proving to be too violent and unable to truly be kept as a prisoner, and was thus executed on the spot. When the three soldiers were down, its exposed head was all but gone, two of the soldiers placing the blasters on their thighs before they stoop down to throw the body in a pile of dead daedra, which had a flametrooper burning the bodies.

ARC-2387 points at a nearby door, one that has no visible way to open.

"Just try walking inside as you would if casually walking down a hall. It'll open on its own."

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Random OOC Fourth Wall-breaking voice that does not affect the story: "Because you have yet to be able to get hit. Let one of them shoot you and see what happens, or better yet, look at all those dead daedra. They would have overrun any other city or Imperial fort, which is far bigger than this crashsite base >:) ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Random OOC Fourth Wall-breaking voice that does not affect the story: "Because you have yet to be able to get hit. Let one of them shoot you and see what happens, or better yet, look at all those dead daedra. They would have overrun any other city or Imperial fort, which is far bigger than this crashsite base >:) ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Ya Ya you kidz deez dayz and yer technology, lol.)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Ya Ya you kidz deez dayz and yer technology, lol.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Gathering her armor and robes, she cast a quick glance at the Captain. A somewhat playful look on her face. "Ah, so you've figured that out as well?" She started moving towads the door. "Once we've dealt with this troublemaker, I'll see what assistance I can offer."

She slipped inside the small room. These people seem to find magic laughable, how strange. She began pulling her warmer armor and robes. Their wepons were frightening, without a doubt. To think what could happen if that was coupled with the powers of even an inexperienced mage . . .

She shook her head at the thought. Tamriel has seen enough wars as it is. Finally dressed she moved back out towards the Captain, her helmet in hand.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Gathering her armor and robes, she cast a quick glance at the Captain. A somewhat playful look on her face. "Ah, so you've figured that out as well?" She started moving towads the door. "Once we've dealt with this troublemaker, I'll see what assistance I can offer."

She slipped inside the small room. These people seem to find magic laughable, how strange. She began pulling her warmer armor and robes. Their wepons were frightening, without a doubt. To think what could happen if that was coupled with the powers of even an inexperienced mage . . .

She shook her head at the thought. Tamriel has seen enough wars as it is. Finally dressed she moved back out towards the Captain, her helmet in hand.

The Bug Stomper
November 1, 2015

"Hadar, listen to me! I have no idea what's going on! A horde of dremora comes by and these destroy them! Who are these guys?!"

by The Bug Stomper
November 1, 2015

"Hadar, listen to me! I have no idea what's going on! A horde of dremora comes by and these destroy them! Who are these guys?!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

"I do not know...but they seem to be against the deadra and they haven't harmed us yet so I will help them....for now.........." Said Hadar walking down the corridors and hallways

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

"I do not know...but they seem to be against the deadra and they haven't harmed us yet so I will help them....for now.........." Said Hadar walking down the corridors and hallways

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He nods to her, performing a well-disciplined about face ((Look up how an About Face is performed in the US Military on Youtube)), stepping forward and turning to the left, pressing a button and slipping his hand into a metal sheath on the door. A light seems to scan it for a moment, before the door beeps and the light blinks a couple of times, the door opening to reveal the outdoors of the base. The crashed ship casts a long shadow over the base, the fires of the forest slowly being tamed by the soldiers.

ARC-2387 points at the man when he sees them, motioning for Ranfire to follow him.

"Here he is. Please explain from, what I guess to be a scholar's point of view, as to why we can't let anyone here have weapons from... where we come from."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He nods to her, performing a well-disciplined about face ((Look up how an About Face is performed in the US Military on Youtube)), stepping forward and turning to the left, pressing a button and slipping his hand into a metal sheath on the door. A light seems to scan it for a moment, before the door beeps and the light blinks a couple of times, the door opening to reveal the outdoors of the base. The crashed ship casts a long shadow over the base, the fires of the forest slowly being tamed by the soldiers.

ARC-2387 points at the man when he sees them, motioning for Ranfire to follow him.

"Here he is. Please explain from, what I guess to be a scholar's point of view, as to why we can't let anyone here have weapons from... where we come from."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

(Trust me, I know all about drill and ceremonies, color guard, and honor guard :P )

She studied the cloaked figure, a frown forming on her thin face. "I've heard you've stirred up a bit of a commotion." The sorceress approached the man, a slight air of caution about her. It was still going to be awhile before she had completely regenerated her magicka reserves. "I can't blame you for being curious about their weaponry. I'll admit I'd like to study them as well."

She shivered slightly as the biting wind cut right through her armor and robes. "But going into battle with weapons we don't understand would only lead to allies getting hurt. I've seen you use spells, you wouldn't take an only recently discovered spell into battle without understanding it, would you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

(Trust me, I know all about drill and ceremonies, color guard, and honor guard :P )

She studied the cloaked figure, a frown forming on her thin face. "I've heard you've stirred up a bit of a commotion." The sorceress approached the man, a slight air of caution about her. It was still going to be awhile before she had completely regenerated her magicka reserves. "I can't blame you for being curious about their weaponry. I'll admit I'd like to study them as well."

She shivered slightly as the biting wind cut right through her armor and robes. "But going into battle with weapons we don't understand would only lead to allies getting hurt. I've seen you use spells, you wouldn't take an only recently discovered spell into battle without understanding it, would you?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

"You may be right but I know enough not to go into battle without a plan or tactic, and you...captain...do not treat me as lesser than you are." He looked at the Captain with a cold look then looked down at Ranfire "However I will help you both in any way I can..." 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

"You may be right but I know enough not to go into battle without a plan or tactic, and you...captain...do not treat me as lesser than you are." He looked at the Captain with a cold look then looked down at Ranfire "However I will help you both in any way I can..." 

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

A pair of snipers rush past, climbing up a cobbled-together watch tower. They take aim, their scopes glinting in the sunlight as they put down a pair of bandits without mercy or remorse.

2387 glances at the snipers, nodding to them when one of them sends a salute his way. The captian looks back to the other two, shrugging before he answers Hadvar.

"Never was."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

A pair of snipers rush past, climbing up a cobbled-together watch tower. They take aim, their scopes glinting in the sunlight as they put down a pair of bandits without mercy or remorse.

2387 glances at the snipers, nodding to them when one of them sends a salute his way. The captian looks back to the other two, shrugging before he answers Hadvar.

"Never was."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.