A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Alvulnax
November 8, 2016

Argonian. Don't like khajiits.

Would you rather continue playing Skyrim or get the chance to play The Elder Scrolls 6 but with only 10 fps?

by Alvulnax
November 8, 2016

Argonian. Don't like khajiits.

Would you rather continue playing Skyrim or get the chance to play The Elder Scrolls 6 but with only 10 fps?

SuleykaarKinbok
November 11, 2016

The Elder Scrolls 6 with 10fps.

Would you rather be on facebook or skype?

by SuleykaarKinbok
November 11, 2016

The Elder Scrolls 6 with 10fps.

Would you rather be on facebook or skype?

Alvulnax
November 12, 2016

Skype. I don't like Facebook.

Imagine you would have to best day of your life tomorrow. Would you rather die pieceful during the night before or die a cruel death the day after?

by Alvulnax
November 12, 2016

Skype. I don't like Facebook.

Imagine you would have to best day of your life tomorrow. Would you rather die pieceful during the night before or die a cruel death the day after?

Dinokyolnah
November 15, 2016
@Alvulnax first off its peaceful.
Secondly I'd rather die in my sleep.

Would you rather have a pet khajiit or an argonian slave?
by Dinokyolnah
November 15, 2016
@Alvulnax first off its peaceful.

Secondly I'd rather die in my sleep.

Would you rather have a pet khajiit or an argonian slave?

SuleykaarKinbok
November 26, 2016

argonian slave.  they seem cooler.

Would you rather join the army or work in a factory?

by SuleykaarKinbok
November 26, 2016

argonian slave.  they seem cooler.

Would you rather join the army or work in a factory?

Ruvgein
November 27, 2016
Army. Plenty of options for work, not just on the front lines.

Would you rather write the best song, never to be heard. Or the worst song, that you keep getting paid for?
by Ruvgein
November 27, 2016
Army. Plenty of options for work, not just on the front lines.

Would you rather write the best song, never to be heard. Or the worst song, that you keep getting paid for?

Mahlaansaviik
December 2, 2016
Worst song that I keep getting paid for, for the money and the fact that writting the worst song could be seen as a skill in and of itself.

Would you rather have the neck and body of a horse or be forced to eat a gallon of horse poop 4 times a day w/o the ability to eat/drink anything else?
by Mahlaansaviik
December 2, 2016
Worst song that I keep getting paid for, for the money and the fact that writting the worst song could be seen as a skill in and of itself.

Would you rather have the neck and body of a horse or be forced to eat a gallon of horse poop 4 times a day w/o the ability to eat/drink anything else?

VulonJud
December 5, 2016
Neck and body of a horse! Woo!

Would you rather listen to Skyrim theme on loop, non stop, all the time, or Gangnam style twice a day? :)
by VulonJud
December 5, 2016
Neck and body of a horse! Woo!

Would you rather listen to Skyrim theme on loop, non stop, all the time, or Gangnam style twice a day? :)

Mahlaansaviik
December 5, 2016
@VulonJud
As much as I hate it, Gangnam style twice a day. Would be hard to hear the next kick ass tes theme over the Skyrim theme.

Would you rather lose all your memories related to TES and be able to play future installments in the series? Or keep all your memories but be unable to play any new tes related game?
by Mahlaansaviik
December 5, 2016
@VulonJud

As much as I hate it, Gangnam style twice a day. Would be hard to hear the next kick ass tes theme over the Skyrim theme.

Would you rather lose all your memories related to TES and be able to play future installments in the series? Or keep all your memories but be unable to play any new tes related game?

Kriidgaafthunvu
December 6, 2016
Lose my memories and play the next installment.

Would you rather be in a universe whose laws of physics bend to your will or be one of the last surviving Saiyan warrior?
by Kriidgaafthunvu
December 6, 2016
Lose my memories and play the next installment.

Would you rather be in a universe whose laws of physics bend to your will or be one of the last surviving Saiyan warrior?

Ouranos
December 8, 2016

Physics. Would you rather instantly fall asleep at six in the evening or one in the morning every single day without fail for the rest of your life?

by Ouranos
December 8, 2016

Physics. Would you rather instantly fall asleep at six in the evening or one in the morning every single day without fail for the rest of your life?

Yoldeyra
December 8, 2016

Six school ends at 6:30

would you rather have a exploding chicken gun or be able to shoot from your fingers

(both have unlimited ammo)

by Yoldeyra
December 8, 2016

Six school ends at 6:30

would you rather have a exploding chicken gun or be able to shoot from your fingers

(both have unlimited ammo)

Mahlaansaviik
December 9, 2016

If you're talking about shooting laser beams from my fingers and not having my fingers birth exploding chickens, I'd go with the laser beams.

Would you rather travel to the past (whenever and wherever you want) or travel 130 years into the future, w/o knowing what's in store.

by Mahlaansaviik
December 9, 2016

If you're talking about shooting laser beams from my fingers and not having my fingers birth exploding chickens, I'd go with the laser beams.

Would you rather travel to the past (whenever and wherever you want) or travel 130 years into the future, w/o knowing what's in store.

SuleykaarKinbok
December 10, 2016

130 years into the future,

would you rather be a poor man/woman with a perfect body? or just play skyrim for the rest of your life?

by SuleykaarKinbok
December 10, 2016

130 years into the future,

would you rather be a poor man/woman with a perfect body? or just play skyrim for the rest of your life?

Keita
December 14, 2016

PLAY SKYRIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! WHO WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!

by Keita
December 14, 2016

PLAY SKYRIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! WHO WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.