March 28, 2018

How many levels are there?

by Niloblaansil
March 28, 2018

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 28, 2018
@Vahdin Erlojin You are correct! The second number is also the item weight.
by paarthurnax
March 28, 2018
@Vahdin Erlojin You are correct! The second number is also the item weight.

Mulwahhah
May 8, 2018
On morokosill i cant find the claw
by Mulwahhah
May 8, 2018
On morokosill i cant find the claw

Icantjoinavenge
May 16, 2018

Im having some issues with equiping / unequiping gear and the magic attaks, ive tried doing it exsctly as it shows but it gives me the error that it dosen't recognise the item, any ideas why?

by Icantjoinavenge
May 16, 2018

Im having some issues with equiping / unequiping gear and the magic attaks, ive tried doing it exsctly as it shows but it gives me the error that it dosen't recognise the item, any ideas why?

DovahKing5555
May 18, 2018

I have successfully completed the quest to kill Bahlok and send him into the void. The game itself was loads of fun although I wish it kept going, it was a cool concept I haven't seen before, the game is pretty long and it took me a year just to beat this game because it was tons of fun and the game itself is just amazing. I described this game to my friends as an easier Dark Souls in a maze with puzzles.

by DovahKing5555
May 18, 2018

I have successfully completed the quest to kill Bahlok and send him into the void. The game itself was loads of fun although I wish it kept going, it was a cool concept I haven't seen before, the game is pretty long and it took me a year just to beat this game because it was tons of fun and the game itself is just amazing. I described this game to my friends as an easier Dark Souls in a maze with puzzles.

DovahKing5555
May 18, 2018
Icantjoinavenge

Make sure your using the words and spelling them correctly (to use items) dreh #. Make sure there is a space in between the number and the word dreh. 

vokod # remember for this one it says to unequipt a weapon-1 shield-2 armor-3

govey #

kod # make sure for this on the number you put in is a valid object like a weapon or armor. Lucky me I don't carry anything except potions and one dragon claw.

by DovahKing5555
May 18, 2018
Icantjoinavenge

Make sure your using the words and spelling them correctly (to use items) dreh #. Make sure there is a space in between the number and the word dreh. 

vokod # remember for this one it says to unequipt a weapon-1 shield-2 armor-3

govey #

kod # make sure for this on the number you put in is a valid object like a weapon or armor. Lucky me I don't carry anything except potions and one dragon claw.

DragonFury
May 25, 2018

Well, I just now finished the adventure.  It was loads of fun!  The excitement, the puzzles, the totally epic battles! I loved this game.  I just wish it were longer.  The final battle was rather (enjoyably) puzzling.  It took me a while to figure it out, but I finally succeded.  Too bad I never found the final word in the Fire Breath Thu'um...   It was so much fun 'FUS RO DAH'ing enemies accross the room.  My weapon of choice was a Frostbound Skyforge Battleaxe, although in the last couple of dungeons I switched to a Shockbound Skyforge Sword.  I hope this game gets expanded upon / extended in the future.  Thank you (the developer) for such an awesome adventure! :-D

by DragonFury
May 25, 2018

Well, I just now finished the adventure.  It was loads of fun!  The excitement, the puzzles, the totally epic battles! I loved this game.  I just wish it were longer.  The final battle was rather (enjoyably) puzzling.  It took me a while to figure it out, but I finally succeded.  Too bad I never found the final word in the Fire Breath Thu'um...   It was so much fun 'FUS RO DAH'ing enemies accross the room.  My weapon of choice was a Frostbound Skyforge Battleaxe, although in the last couple of dungeons I switched to a Shockbound Skyforge Sword.  I hope this game gets expanded upon / extended in the future.  Thank you (the developer) for such an awesome adventure! :-D

Robloxkiller432
June 22, 2018

What a great and well polished fan-made game. It had a very classic feel, while also keeping you intrigued the whole time. Typing out shouts and commands hundreds of times really drilled the meanings into my head. I finished this game in 2 days time, of nearly non-stop playing. I have a couple of general questions about the game, but I'm going to check out the rest of the thread first in case I have some repeats. Krosis zu'u...

by Robloxkiller432
June 22, 2018

What a great and well polished fan-made game. It had a very classic feel, while also keeping you intrigued the whole time. Typing out shouts and commands hundreds of times really drilled the meanings into my head. I finished this game in 2 days time, of nearly non-stop playing. I have a couple of general questions about the game, but I'm going to check out the rest of the thread first in case I have some repeats. Krosis zu'u...

Robloxkiller432
June 22, 2018
Ragdon The Nord

Not enough.

by Robloxkiller432
June 22, 2018
Ragdon The Nord

Not enough.

[deleted]
August 29, 2018

So...what's the deal with Bahlok constantly getting revived? I can't seem to kill him no matter how hard I try. Please help!

by [deleted]
August 29, 2018

So...what's the deal with Bahlok constantly getting revived? I can't seem to kill him no matter how hard I try. Please help!

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 31, 2018
Zokpaardrun

Bahlok is a tricky one! You'll need all 3 words of the Void Tear Shout, which can be found throughout the dungeon he's in. Enemies affected by the Shout will be pulled into the Void when they're killed, taking all other enemies with them. The only way to defeat Bahlok permanently is to kill him while he's affected by Void Tear. It requires some careful timing. Good luck!

by paarthurnax
August 31, 2018
Zokpaardrun

Bahlok is a tricky one! You'll need all 3 words of the Void Tear Shout, which can be found throughout the dungeon he's in. Enemies affected by the Shout will be pulled into the Void when they're killed, taking all other enemies with them. The only way to defeat Bahlok permanently is to kill him while he's affected by Void Tear. It requires some careful timing. Good luck!

Kulrathfiik
September 18, 2018

For some reason, my progress in Labyrinth hasn't updated on my profile page... Is there any specific reason for it?

by Kulrathfiik
September 18, 2018

For some reason, my progress in Labyrinth hasn't updated on my profile page... Is there any specific reason for it?

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 24, 2018
@PogaasNil What part of your profile page are you referring to?
by paarthurnax
September 24, 2018
@PogaasNil What part of your profile page are you referring to?

dgrsegws
January 25, 2019

Hey there, is the source code for this game available anywhere on thuum? I just started learning JS, but having real-world examples of code seem much more beneficial to learning than just listening to tutorials all day!

by dgrsegws
January 25, 2019

Hey there, is the source code for this game available anywhere on thuum? I just started learning JS, but having real-world examples of code seem much more beneficial to learning than just listening to tutorials all day!

Mulwahhah
January 25, 2019

i found a glitch where even though i am logged in it wont save i had to restart the trial of tsun

by Mulwahhah
January 25, 2019

i found a glitch where even though i am logged in it wont save i had to restart the trial of tsun

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.