DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

good. wolf?

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

good. wolf?

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

Let's go *walks out and disappears and comes back on a white horse that has glowing yellow eyes*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

Let's go *walks out and disappears and comes back on a white horse that has glowing yellow eyes*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Ok *walks off and comes back with shadowmere* let's go.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Ok *walks off and comes back with shadowmere* let's go.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

(Ya I'm out too I'll talk to y'all later XD)

April 18, 2014

(Ya I'm out too I'll talk to y'all later XD)

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"Okay, that its settled, lets head off"

(Im gonna hit the hay also , im too tired, night IRL)

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"Okay, that its settled, lets head off"

(Im gonna hit the hay also , im too tired, night IRL)

DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

As the trio neared Hjaalmarch, home of Morthal, they encountered a ruin, with a number of frost trolls occupying the area.

"What do we do now?" the Nightingale asks his companions.

by DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

As the trio neared Hjaalmarch, home of Morthal, they encountered a ruin, with a number of frost trolls occupying the area.

"What do we do now?" the Nightingale asks his companions.

Alduin The World Eater
April 21, 2014

*tail flicks and takes out bow drawing it* I've got frenzy poison... Should I? *keeps one eye closed and a ear flicks*

April 21, 2014

*tail flicks and takes out bow drawing it* I've got frenzy poison... Should I? *keeps one eye closed and a ear flicks*

DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

"Wait. we should let Zane catch up with us. Poor horse he's riding is nearly dead."

by DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

"Wait. we should let Zane catch up with us. Poor horse he's riding is nearly dead."

Alduin The World Eater
April 21, 2014

*nods and lowers bow* alright but I'm not waiting forever I need to find the ring

April 21, 2014

*nods and lowers bow* alright but I'm not waiting forever I need to find the ring

DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

Understood

by DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

Understood

ZaneKata
April 22, 2014

*zane finally shows up* "sorry guys, guess ive warn this horse down, shes gettin pretty old" *pulls out his sward at the frost trolls sight*

by ZaneKata
April 22, 2014

*zane finally shows up* "sorry guys, guess ive warn this horse down, shes gettin pretty old" *pulls out his sward at the frost trolls sight*

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*draws bow again* now can I shoot one so they can kill eachother?

April 22, 2014

*draws bow again* now can I shoot one so they can kill eachother?

ZaneKata
April 22, 2014

*nods*

by ZaneKata
April 22, 2014

*nods*

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*releases the arrow hitting a troll in the back and watches with sharp yellow eyes as the troll's eyes turn pinkish red and it begins attacking the other trolls* Well I can't believe that worked *Begins to quietly laugh covering mouth with hand* I need to shut my mouth *wraps tail around the hilt of the dull glowing hilt of the Elswyer blade*

April 22, 2014

*releases the arrow hitting a troll in the back and watches with sharp yellow eyes as the troll's eyes turn pinkish red and it begins attacking the other trolls* Well I can't believe that worked *Begins to quietly laugh covering mouth with hand* I need to shut my mouth *wraps tail around the hilt of the dull glowing hilt of the Elswyer blade*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.