Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I dint want to stay there with bounds when their is no bounds in adventuring. For example." Pulls a Ancient Nordic sword, wich apears to be glowing with 3 colors: blue, white, and red. "I found this on a draugr within the same tomb I was exploring before I came here. Not even the college knows of this unique enchant."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I dint want to stay there with bounds when their is no bounds in adventuring. For example." Pulls a Ancient Nordic sword, wich apears to be glowing with 3 colors: blue, white, and red. "I found this on a draugr within the same tomb I was exploring before I came here. Not even the college knows of this unique enchant."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"the college may not, but the vampires of castle Volkihar does."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"the college may not, but the vampires of castle Volkihar does."

ikaram
July 1, 2014

"Then you might be able to cure me, wizard. I am Kaj. A skilled assasin and a thief, came to the group to get some money, but now am staying because it became personal." Kaj eats the cheese. "Backstory? Raised by an Imperial. Taught me everything I know. And then... Bloody guards killed him. Mistook him for a murderer. Those guards are well dead now. But I found out who might have gave them the wrong information. I am, after this, heading to Cyrodil, to finaly avenge my father."

by ikaram
July 1, 2014

"Then you might be able to cure me, wizard. I am Kaj. A skilled assasin and a thief, came to the group to get some money, but now am staying because it became personal." Kaj eats the cheese. "Backstory? Raised by an Imperial. Taught me everything I know. And then... Bloody guards killed him. Mistook him for a murderer. Those guards are well dead now. But I found out who might have gave them the wrong information. I am, after this, heading to Cyrodil, to finaly avenge my father."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"you never told me that, Kaj. If you wanted a healer, you should have asked, you know i have magical roots. Yeah i may not like to use magic but for a friend, i will."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"you never told me that, Kaj. If you wanted a healer, you should have asked, you know i have magical roots. Yeah i may not like to use magic but for a friend, i will."

ikaram
July 1, 2014

"Well, medic, healer, what do I care? You were HEALING after all."

by ikaram
July 1, 2014

"Well, medic, healer, what do I care? You were HEALING after all."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"i was trying it without magic but if you want me to do it with magic, i will certainly do it."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"i was trying it without magic but if you want me to do it with magic, i will certainly do it."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Looks at Runos' sword and gets an intrigued look in his eyes, and says, "Of course the College would not know that enchantment. That, my friend, is a Chaos blade, an ancient art of the Skaal of Solstheim, my people."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Looks at Runos' sword and gets an intrigued look in his eyes, and says, "Of course the College would not know that enchantment. That, my friend, is a Chaos blade, an ancient art of the Skaal of Solstheim, my people."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"that too." While Norcon started using his magic to heal Kaj.
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"that too." While Norcon started using his magic to heal Kaj.

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Saying to Runos, "Where did you find such a sword? Such enchantments are one of my people's lost arts."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Saying to Runos, "Where did you find such a sword? Such enchantments are one of my people's lost arts."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I found it on a pedesal in one of the many ancient Nordic tombs on solsteim"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I found it on a pedesal in one of the many ancient Nordic tombs on solsteim"

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Smiling, Phelan says, "I knew I should have explored Solstheim more before leaving for the Fatherland."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Smiling, Phelan says, "I knew I should have explored Solstheim more before leaving for the Fatherland."

ikaram
July 1, 2014

Kaj gets up. "Still, traditional healing is much better anyway. Thabks, Norcon." Kaj looks at the sword. "Well... All I can say is... I have this sweet bow and dagger?" Kaj shows his sharpp dagger and an  excellent bow. "A gift from my father. Or stepfather, I never met my real one. Think he died in a fire. Like I care anyway."

by ikaram
July 1, 2014

Kaj gets up. "Still, traditional healing is much better anyway. Thabks, Norcon." Kaj looks at the sword. "Well... All I can say is... I have this sweet bow and dagger?" Kaj shows his sharpp dagger and an  excellent bow. "A gift from my father. Or stepfather, I never met my real one. Think he died in a fire. Like I care anyway."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"you are welcome Kaj." Norcon turned to Phelan,"yeah you should have, i have found several of the black books while going through the ancient tombs. After i read them, i found out that i had some amazing powers. I mean, yeah i didn't like all but one, but i got used to them. Especially the one that helped with my archery."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"you are welcome Kaj." Norcon turned to Phelan,"yeah you should have, i have found several of the black books while going through the ancient tombs. After i read them, i found out that i had some amazing powers. I mean, yeah i didn't like all but one, but i got used to them. Especially the one that helped with my archery."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan blanched at the mention of the Black Books. "I would never, ever, touch one of those acursed things, not unless the entire world's fate depended on it. Herma Mora has led many of my people astray, but he will never learn the secrets of the Skaal."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

Phelan blanched at the mention of the Black Books. "I would never, ever, touch one of those acursed things, not unless the entire world's fate depended on it. Herma Mora has led many of my people astray, but he will never learn the secrets of the Skaal."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

Looks suprised "Wow, i didn't know yall ahd such a fiery hatred for Hermaeus Mora"

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

Looks suprised "Wow, i didn't know yall ahd such a fiery hatred for Hermaeus Mora"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.