Vultuzmaar
May 27, 2015

"How do we know if you are truly the Dragonborn?"

by Vultuzmaar
May 27, 2015

"How do we know if you are truly the Dragonborn?"

Grolahmul
May 27, 2015

"Ok." *He turns to the greybeards.* "Argneir, sorry, but I must prove to them that I'm Dovahkiin" *At "Dovahkiin," the room started rumbling*

3Z
A wave of icy air comes at Argneir, freezing him.

by Grolahmul
May 27, 2015

"Ok." *He turns to the greybeards.* "Argneir, sorry, but I must prove to them that I'm Dovahkiin" *At "Dovahkiin," the room started rumbling*

3Z
A wave of icy air comes at Argneir, freezing him.

Vultuzmaar
May 27, 2015

"Now that's just a cruel thing to do to an old man."

by Vultuzmaar
May 27, 2015

"Now that's just a cruel thing to do to an old man."

Grolahmul
May 27, 2015

"He'll thaw. That was just the first word. Flick him, and then he'll thaw. He nodded, you saw." *flicks Argneir, causing him to thaw.*

by Grolahmul
May 27, 2015

"He'll thaw. That was just the first word. Flick him, and then he'll thaw. He nodded, you saw." *flicks Argneir, causing him to thaw.*

Koorahlok
May 27, 2015

"Jo'tesh is... astounded by this power"

by Koorahlok
May 27, 2015

"Jo'tesh is... astounded by this power"

Grolahmul
May 28, 2015

"I only know 3 shouts, Jo'tesh, so you don't have to be so anstonished. The Greybeards know more Shouts than me: I just started learning," says Goldgonian awkwardly.

by Grolahmul
May 28, 2015

"I only know 3 shouts, Jo'tesh, so you don't have to be so anstonished. The Greybeards know more Shouts than me: I just started learning," says Goldgonian awkwardly.

Koorahlok
May 29, 2015

"but still that is more power than most worriers have"

by Koorahlok
May 29, 2015

"but still that is more power than most worriers have"

Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

"True, but the Geybeards tell me men and mer of my blood were common as rabbits a long time ago."

by Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

"True, but the Geybeards tell me men and mer of my blood were common as rabbits a long time ago."

roastedZork
June 16, 2015

"Strange, very strange indeed..." I thought as I was watching what was happening. Suddenly, I accidentaly allow a small rock come to the floor with a thump. "oh crap..." I say to myself.

by roastedZork
June 16, 2015

"Strange, very strange indeed..." I thought as I was watching what was happening. Suddenly, I accidentaly allow a small rock come to the floor with a thump. "oh crap..." I say to myself.

Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

'"It seems like there has been quite a few people eavesdropping on this conversation.

by Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

'"It seems like there has been quite a few people eavesdropping on this conversation.

Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

"Aye. Show yourself, sir."

by Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

"Aye. Show yourself, sir."

Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

god, this thread died.

by Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

god, this thread died.

Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

(That's twice now that this thread was revived. Friggin Bystander Effect, man.) 

by Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

by Vultuzmaar
June 16, 2015

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.