A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Inspirational Quotes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Stormtrooper
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

I believe fools lead by a wise man is better than wise men lead by a fool.

thats almost exactly what i put

by Stormtrooper
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

I believe fools lead by a wise man is better than wise men lead by a fool.

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015
battle droid

Genghis Khan=Me >:D

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015
battle droid

Genghis Khan=Me >:D

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

"Life is not about you. Or about me. It's not about any one person or group. It's not about art or science. It's not about fantasy or reality. It's about everyone. Whatever you do, do what's best for everyone." ~Me

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

"Life is not about you. Or about me. It's not about any one person or group. It's not about art or science. It's not about fantasy or reality. It's about everyone. Whatever you do, do what's best for everyone." ~Me

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Why do what's best for everyone? We all die, so what's the point? You won't see the work you have done.'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Why do what's best for everyone? We all die, so what's the point? You won't see the work you have done.'

~Me

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

But EVERYONE will.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

But EVERYONE will.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

You mind elaborating? That three word sentence was a bit vague.

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

You mind elaborating? That three word sentence was a bit vague.

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Everyone will see the work you have done. That's what matters.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Everyone will see the work you have done. That's what matters.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015
You act like it's a fact. It doesn't matter to a lot of people. Me included.
by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015
You act like it's a fact. It doesn't matter to a lot of people. Me included.

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

That's how quotes are said. They don't say 'I'm not sure, but...' They think THIS is what life is about. I just think it's about everyone.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

That's how quotes are said. They don't say 'I'm not sure, but...' They think THIS is what life is about. I just think it's about everyone.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

I think life has no meaning. It is your choice, and there is not right or wrong answer. You can be a murderer, yet that isn't wrong. Whatever choice they make, they aren't wrong, or right.

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

I think life has no meaning. It is your choice, and there is not right or wrong answer. You can be a murderer, yet that isn't wrong. Whatever choice they make, they aren't wrong, or right.

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Yeah, I've always thought about that. Still, I long for a meaning. Should we just go with it?

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Yeah, I've always thought about that. Still, I long for a meaning. Should we just go with it?

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

In me humble pirate opinion, life is about da looting!

Kidding. But when you find meaning, life loses its worth.

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

In me humble pirate opinion, life is about da looting!

Kidding. But when you find meaning, life loses its worth.

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'It is the journey that counts, not the destination.'

~Someone

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'It is the journey that counts, not the destination.'

~Someone

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Mmm. Love that quote. 

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Mmm. Love that quote. 

Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

"I hear the song of the celestial heavens, and the music is cacophonous. It is strange but, I find comfort in it's dissonance. Righting the discord of the universal opus is what's given my people purpose when, by all rights, we as a race should have collapsed in upon ourselves. It is in such moments when species find their greatness, or settle back into the muck that spawned them. For myself, I have purpose if only to correct one particular stray note in a symphony run a-muck. Win or lose, this battle is already my victory, my triumph. It is now fate that decides whether I am there to celebrate that fact, or not."

~Farseer Taldeer (Warhammer 40,000)

by Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

"I hear the song of the celestial heavens, and the music is cacophonous. It is strange but, I find comfort in it's dissonance. Righting the discord of the universal opus is what's given my people purpose when, by all rights, we as a race should have collapsed in upon ourselves. It is in such moments when species find their greatness, or settle back into the muck that spawned them. For myself, I have purpose if only to correct one particular stray note in a symphony run a-muck. Win or lose, this battle is already my victory, my triumph. It is now fate that decides whether I am there to celebrate that fact, or not."

~Farseer Taldeer (Warhammer 40,000)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.