Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

captainnate
October 22, 2015
"Um, mam, do you want me to clean you, from the blood? Also how did you get covered in blood? And my name is Taken!"
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
"Um, mam, do you want me to clean you, from the blood? Also how did you get covered in blood? And my name is Taken!"

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Taken*
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Taken*

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Talen**
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Talen**

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(It's a little kid!)

"Draconus! Draconus, open it! Bring me in, please! I can't wait any longer!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(It's a little kid!)

"Draconus! Draconus, open it! Bring me in, please! I can't wait any longer!"

captainnate
October 22, 2015
"Hey kid, I don't think he is here (hes not on, not that I know of) right now, but what school of magic do you use? Destruction, restoration, ilussion, etcetera"
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
"Hey kid, I don't think he is here (hes not on, not that I know of) right now, but what school of magic do you use? Destruction, restoration, ilussion, etcetera"

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

Keske'dar looked at the girl and his irises glowed green with illusion magic. He attempted (sucsessfully please) to calm the girl down enough to hold a conversation.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

Keske'dar looked at the girl and his irises glowed green with illusion magic. He attempted (sucsessfully please) to calm the girl down enough to hold a conversation.

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Firstborn, have you got to the Academy yet? (
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Firstborn, have you got to the Academy yet? (

captainnate
October 22, 2015
)*
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
)*

captainnate
October 22, 2015
*starts to get dark* "Um, girl (epic AKH), it's getting dark, what's your name? I'll make a fire" I made a pile ready and right before I could shoot my fire, the Academy shoot a 'cannonball' there wasn't a fire anymore, now a crater "Uhhhhh...... that's academy?" I'm to dazed
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
*starts to get dark* "Um, girl (epic AKH), it's getting dark, what's your name? I'll make a fire" I made a pile ready and right before I could shoot my fire, the Academy shoot a 'cannonball' there wasn't a fire anymore, now a crater "Uhhhhh...... that's academy?" I'm to dazed

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015
captainnate
)*

I belive my character was following you when I left

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015
captainnate
)*

I belive my character was following you when I left

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"He's here...he just can't hear me...I'm Nahgahzii."

(Look at my skelly.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"He's here...he just can't hear me...I'm Nahgahzii."

(Look at my skelly.)

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(@captainnate

You can edit your posts. You don'r have to add a crap ton of OOC posts to fix your mistakes.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(@captainnate

You can edit your posts. You don'r have to add a crap ton of OOC posts to fix your mistakes.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

Soon, Maximus and Ranfire arrive at the gate, Maximus just replacing his mask after another session with his pipe. He looks over to Ranfire, nodding for her to follow him. He stops at the gate, looking around the high-as-hell walls before shrugging and cupping the 'mouth' of his mask with his hands.

"Hello, in there! Mind opening for a couple of wee travelers, mate?"

Ranfire had longsince extinguished her pipe, opting to put her helmet back on under her hood. She studied the great walls of the academy. There has to be something in there that can help with these tomes.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

Soon, Maximus and Ranfire arrive at the gate, Maximus just replacing his mask after another session with his pipe. He looks over to Ranfire, nodding for her to follow him. He stops at the gate, looking around the high-as-hell walls before shrugging and cupping the 'mouth' of his mask with his hands.

"Hello, in there! Mind opening for a couple of wee travelers, mate?"

Ranfire had longsince extinguished her pipe, opting to put her helmet back on under her hood. She studied the great walls of the academy. There has to be something in there that can help with these tomes.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(Very sorry :( but I have too leave in about 15 mins and won't be back for an hour so pause for the time being. Again that means please don't post until I say it' unpaused, I'm kind of having a day where I'm very busy so until I'm back home for sure please wait :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(Very sorry :( but I have too leave in about 15 mins and won't be back for an hour so pause for the time being. Again that means please don't post until I say it' unpaused, I'm kind of having a day where I'm very busy so until I'm back home for sure please wait :)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(not trying to be rude but again, I control everything the academy does...you know what I've really gotta specify some of the rules lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(not trying to be rude but again, I control everything the academy does...you know what I've really gotta specify some of the rules lol)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.