A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015
Lokluv Strun
So she does what seems to be the best solution and slips out into the snowy, overcast lands of Skyrim.!

(Just FYI we'r in the Southest corner of Cyrodiil. Near Kvatch)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015
Lokluv Strun
So she does what seems to be the best solution and slips out into the snowy, overcast lands of Skyrim.!

(Just FYI we'r in the Southest corner of Cyrodiil. Near Kvatch)

onikmey
November 5, 2015

Name: Scipio Inferus

Race: Imperial

Class: Vampiric Spellthief

History: Scipio has always had a knack for gathering information. His parents had blessed him with one of those completely unremarkable faces. No one ever noticed if he was around. This led to some rather... interesting misadventures involving a treasure beyond gold, a tyrannical noble, a lovely maiden, and only one lockpick. While he came from a noble family he had no interest in wealth. Instead he deals in knowledge, from spells to myth to gossip to great magics, and one day he learned of the Order of vampires. Sadly his unassuming manner, his quick wits, and his handy thieves tools and magic were not enough to save him. He died for knowing too much. Oddly enough, the Order decided to keep him. When he woke the next day the Order began to train him in their ways. Because of them, he knows how to hide his sickness from the most vigilant hunters. Because of them, he knows how to keep silent under any threat or pain. What little doors were closed to him were now opened. When the dragons attacked skyrim, he was curious. So with the Order's permission he began to journey northward. But first, he needed information, and he knew just the place to get it.

Misc: Scipio is odd in that he does not eat unwilling food, unless it is from an enemy he has killed.

(is it too late to join?)

by onikmey
November 5, 2015

Name: Scipio Inferus

Race: Imperial

Class: Vampiric Spellthief

History: Scipio has always had a knack for gathering information. His parents had blessed him with one of those completely unremarkable faces. No one ever noticed if he was around. This led to some rather... interesting misadventures involving a treasure beyond gold, a tyrannical noble, a lovely maiden, and only one lockpick. While he came from a noble family he had no interest in wealth. Instead he deals in knowledge, from spells to myth to gossip to great magics, and one day he learned of the Order of vampires. Sadly his unassuming manner, his quick wits, and his handy thieves tools and magic were not enough to save him. He died for knowing too much. Oddly enough, the Order decided to keep him. When he woke the next day the Order began to train him in their ways. Because of them, he knows how to hide his sickness from the most vigilant hunters. Because of them, he knows how to keep silent under any threat or pain. What little doors were closed to him were now opened. When the dragons attacked skyrim, he was curious. So with the Order's permission he began to journey northward. But first, he needed information, and he knew just the place to get it.

Misc: Scipio is odd in that he does not eat unwilling food, unless it is from an enemy he has killed.

(is it too late to join?)

onikmey
November 5, 2015

Scipio shuffled forward, blending into the herd of frightened students and mages. He'd been lucky so far. Finding a way into the building was hard enough for a regular human, but an uninvited blood-starved vampire would be burned on sight- nevermind his intentions. He was glad that he had gorged himself on bandits before arriving. Somehow, someway, perhaps with the help of his blessed family's gift, he was able to infiltrate the building and pass as a student of middling magical talent and minor interest in ancient dragon-lore. Scipio knew there wasn't much information to be gathered from a public meeting in the hall, he would hear of tonights events whether he attended or not. So with a sudden and unseen step towards an empty hallway, the mob found itself one man smaller.

by onikmey
November 5, 2015

Scipio shuffled forward, blending into the herd of frightened students and mages. He'd been lucky so far. Finding a way into the building was hard enough for a regular human, but an uninvited blood-starved vampire would be burned on sight- nevermind his intentions. He was glad that he had gorged himself on bandits before arriving. Somehow, someway, perhaps with the help of his blessed family's gift, he was able to infiltrate the building and pass as a student of middling magical talent and minor interest in ancient dragon-lore. Scipio knew there wasn't much information to be gathered from a public meeting in the hall, he would hear of tonights events whether he attended or not. So with a sudden and unseen step towards an empty hallway, the mob found itself one man smaller.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Ranfire followed the librarian down yet another hallway. Why did this place have to be like a giant maze? The chatter of concerned students began to grow louder as they neared the dining hall. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a slender Imperial alone in a branching hallway. What could he be up to?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Ranfire followed the librarian down yet another hallway. Why did this place have to be like a giant maze? The chatter of concerned students began to grow louder as they neared the dining hall. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a slender Imperial alone in a branching hallway. What could he be up to?

The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Zii, remember to be careful. No. If Draconus is in danger, then I must protect him.

by The Bug Stomper
November 5, 2015

Zii, remember to be careful. No. If Draconus is in danger, then I must protect him.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
(onikhe, where is your character? And also the acedemy doesn't care much if you are supernatural but your character has to do its feeding and transformationa outside of the school because he/she will be expelled for transferinf lycanthropy or vamparisim to other students without their consent or if your character turns into a werewolf or vampire lord in the school. But other than that you can be anything Supernatural)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
(onikhe, where is your character? And also the acedemy doesn't care much if you are supernatural but your character has to do its feeding and transformationa outside of the school because he/she will be expelled for transferinf lycanthropy or vamparisim to other students without their consent or if your character turns into a werewolf or vampire lord in the school. But other than that you can be anything Supernatural)

onikmey
November 5, 2015

Out of sight, Scipio quickly and quietly made his way to the now vacant library. Once inside, he rummaged through the shelves for something, smirking as he passed a copy of Immortal Blood. It seemed that someone had taken one of the tomes- something he was looking forward to reading. He'd hidden it just barely out of reach, hoping that the effort would dissuade casual perusal. Knowing mages, he'd have his chance to study it next midyear. Finally, he'd found what he was looking for. Clutching a copy of

FOLHET DO DOV4SOS
under his arm, he slunk off to the main hall and blended into the crowd.

by onikmey
November 5, 2015

Out of sight, Scipio quickly and quietly made his way to the now vacant library. Once inside, he rummaged through the shelves for something, smirking as he passed a copy of Immortal Blood. It seemed that someone had taken one of the tomes- something he was looking forward to reading. He'd hidden it just barely out of reach, hoping that the effort would dissuade casual perusal. Knowing mages, he'd have his chance to study it next midyear. Finally, he'd found what he was looking for. Clutching a copy of

FOLHET DO DOV4SOS
under his arm, he slunk off to the main hall and blended into the crowd.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Lokluv Strun

Magelight's palm is against the front door, ready to push it open, when she hears a tremendous uproar from behind her. The din grows louder and louder, filling her sensitive ears.

What's this?

Her puzzlement only grows when she sees that just about the entire school is fleeing into the Dining Hall. And the Instructors do their best to herd the crowd. They refuse to allow anybody to go anywhere else.

At the sight of a young Altmer being shoved back into the flow, Magelight grits her teeth. She probably got overwhelmed by the noise, you fools! Something is very, very wrong about what's going on. So she does what seems to be the best solution and slips out into the snowy, overcast lands of Skyrim.

As the heavy doors swing shut behind her, the Argonian relaxes. The other mages will be able to figure whatever's going on out. She has her gear; ebony sheild strapped to her arm, Mehrune's Razor at her hip, her pack slung over her back, and the robes...every time she puts them on, as now, she remembers. Remembers Silas.

With a shake of her head, she reminds herself to get going. If I just stand here one of those instructors will think to look outside!

As soon as she was a little bit of a ways from the school she was surrounded by hollows (basically half zombie half ghost) along with the hollows were beings shrouded in shadow. They looked at her with a creepy grin as they moved slowly towards her.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Lokluv Strun

Magelight's palm is against the front door, ready to push it open, when she hears a tremendous uproar from behind her. The din grows louder and louder, filling her sensitive ears.

What's this?

Her puzzlement only grows when she sees that just about the entire school is fleeing into the Dining Hall. And the Instructors do their best to herd the crowd. They refuse to allow anybody to go anywhere else.

At the sight of a young Altmer being shoved back into the flow, Magelight grits her teeth. She probably got overwhelmed by the noise, you fools! Something is very, very wrong about what's going on. So she does what seems to be the best solution and slips out into the snowy, overcast lands of Skyrim.

As the heavy doors swing shut behind her, the Argonian relaxes. The other mages will be able to figure whatever's going on out. She has her gear; ebony sheild strapped to her arm, Mehrune's Razor at her hip, her pack slung over her back, and the robes...every time she puts them on, as now, she remembers. Remembers Silas.

With a shake of her head, she reminds herself to get going. If I just stand here one of those instructors will think to look outside!

As soon as she was a little bit of a ways from the school she was surrounded by hollows (basically half zombie half ghost) along with the hollows were beings shrouded in shadow. They looked at her with a creepy grin as they moved slowly towards her.

Lokluv Strun
November 5, 2015

Magelight stiffens and flicks her wrists. Glowing orbs of Conjuration magic phase into existence in her palms. The hollows and shadows are undetered by the gesture, their grins widening, so she activates the spells; in one hand a glowing sword comes into being, and from the other the tiny dragon shape of her familiar. The little dragon growls, baring its tiny teeth.

Magelight shivers. Her own blood stirs with the urge to shout, the thu'um rising to her lips by instinct.

Time to fight.

"FUS RO DA!" She thunders, leaping forward, blade aimed at the head of one of the creatures.

by Lokluv Strun
November 5, 2015

Magelight stiffens and flicks her wrists. Glowing orbs of Conjuration magic phase into existence in her palms. The hollows and shadows are undetered by the gesture, their grins widening, so she activates the spells; in one hand a glowing sword comes into being, and from the other the tiny dragon shape of her familiar. The little dragon growls, baring its tiny teeth.

Magelight shivers. Her own blood stirs with the urge to shout, the thu'um rising to her lips by instinct.

Time to fight.

"FUS RO DA!" She thunders, leaping forward, blade aimed at the head of one of the creatures.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

The hollows are unaffected by the shout, being undead and not quite physically there since they're technically ghosts as well as having some flesh. They start towards her grinning.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

The hollows are unaffected by the shout, being undead and not quite physically there since they're technically ghosts as well as having some flesh. They start towards her grinning.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Time for some action :)

Draconus placed his hand against the large door, it had a cold touch. Well it hadn't been touched for nearly 4500 years, so obviously it was going to be cold. He moved his and near the door handle as he pulled the door open slightly it burst open. Pushing him back 20 feet from the door. There was a sudden screech. "AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!". the loud yell could be heard through the entire school and a bit of the surounding area even though Draconus was literally nearly 3 miles underneath if the school, in the old dungeons and caves. Draconus could see a faint figure that was shadowy like. It looked his way eyes glowing red with blood 

"Been a while...hasn't it Draconus?" 

Draconus looked at the person he knew too well. "Gods what have I done?!..."

The being looked at Draconus with its blood red eyes, no doubt a man, he walke a little bit towards Draconus. A slight crater that showed where Draconus had been flung back. The being took a moment before he spoke

"What's wrong? I thought you'd be glad to see your best aprentice. Why so scared and upset?" 

"You are not my aprentice! You're nothing but madness!" yelled Draconus

"Well now no need to be rational. . .I only want to know how you've been" said the man with a grin visible through the shadow and darkness of the room he was still in.

Draconus started to get aggrevated by the intimidation "Why did you do it! Why did you go to Oblivion?!" Shouted Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Time for some action :)

Draconus placed his hand against the large door, it had a cold touch. Well it hadn't been touched for nearly 4500 years, so obviously it was going to be cold. He moved his and near the door handle as he pulled the door open slightly it burst open. Pushing him back 20 feet from the door. There was a sudden screech. "AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!". the loud yell could be heard through the entire school and a bit of the surounding area even though Draconus was literally nearly 3 miles underneath if the school, in the old dungeons and caves. Draconus could see a faint figure that was shadowy like. It looked his way eyes glowing red with blood 

"Been a while...hasn't it Draconus?" 

Draconus looked at the person he knew too well. "Gods what have I done?!..."

The being looked at Draconus with its blood red eyes, no doubt a man, he walke a little bit towards Draconus. A slight crater that showed where Draconus had been flung back. The being took a moment before he spoke

"What's wrong? I thought you'd be glad to see your best aprentice. Why so scared and upset?" 

"You are not my aprentice! You're nothing but madness!" yelled Draconus

"Well now no need to be rational. . .I only want to know how you've been" said the man with a grin visible through the shadow and darkness of the room he was still in.

Draconus started to get aggrevated by the intimidation "Why did you do it! Why did you go to Oblivion?!" Shouted Draconus

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

The man chuckled and laughed with his sarcastic and agrevating grin

"There you go again with the ranting. . .I can see you haven't changed much" 

"I could say the same about you" snapped Draconus "Now would you mind answering my question?!"

The man laughed a bit as if he was taunting Draconus "Well isn't it simple?...No? Well then I guess I can tell the facinating tale......I simply went in search for more power and I suceeded, then you tried to imprison me but here I am in the flesh" 

Draconus started to consider his response but shaked off the thought, there was an evil being that he once called a friend in front of him. But that was long ago. "I can tell you one thing I'll suceed at, making sure you never see the light of day ever again"

"You know you cannot defeat me Draconus and let me tell you something. . . .you never will" The creature, that was once Draconus's aprentice, now stared at Draconus and started to laugh uncontrollably with his stupid grin. Draconus looked at him with a cold look before creating a ball of Soul Fire in his hand and sending a HUGE stream of the light blue flame towards the man.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

The man chuckled and laughed with his sarcastic and agrevating grin

"There you go again with the ranting. . .I can see you haven't changed much" 

"I could say the same about you" snapped Draconus "Now would you mind answering my question?!"

The man laughed a bit as if he was taunting Draconus "Well isn't it simple?...No? Well then I guess I can tell the facinating tale......I simply went in search for more power and I suceeded, then you tried to imprison me but here I am in the flesh" 

Draconus started to consider his response but shaked off the thought, there was an evil being that he once called a friend in front of him. But that was long ago. "I can tell you one thing I'll suceed at, making sure you never see the light of day ever again"

"You know you cannot defeat me Draconus and let me tell you something. . . .you never will" The creature, that was once Draconus's aprentice, now stared at Draconus and started to laugh uncontrollably with his stupid grin. Draconus looked at him with a cold look before creating a ball of Soul Fire in his hand and sending a HUGE stream of the light blue flame towards the man.

Lokluv Strun
November 5, 2015

The shout doesn't work, but then, she didn't expect it to. But however incorporeal these creatures are, her summoned blade sinks deep into the 'flesh' of the one she leaps onto. The creature howls and fades, taken by surprise.

A vicious hiss rises from the throats of the other creatures. Then Magelight has no more time to think as they mob her, exuding dark magic.

Her familiar's shriek of fury echoes high and thin above the battle as it darts in and out, tearing at incorporeal faces with its own incorporeal claws.

by Lokluv Strun
November 5, 2015

The shout doesn't work, but then, she didn't expect it to. But however incorporeal these creatures are, her summoned blade sinks deep into the 'flesh' of the one she leaps onto. The creature howls and fades, taken by surprise.

A vicious hiss rises from the throats of the other creatures. Then Magelight has no more time to think as they mob her, exuding dark magic.

Her familiar's shriek of fury echoes high and thin above the battle as it darts in and out, tearing at incorporeal faces with its own incorporeal claws.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Lokluv Strun

Magelight sees, at the corner of her eye, a horde of Hollows trying to get into the academy. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Lokluv Strun

Magelight sees, at the corner of her eye, a horde of Hollows trying to get into the academy. 

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

*Falaril sees them, too, out the window of the Dining Hall.*

"Gold, we have to help!" exclaimed Falaril.

"Right," replied Gold, "Those ghouls are coming closer, and those probably would not be educational."

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

*Falaril sees them, too, out the window of the Dining Hall.*

"Gold, we have to help!" exclaimed Falaril.

"Right," replied Gold, "Those ghouls are coming closer, and those probably would not be educational."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.