Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

(@veyd using Meynagé's rp guide, @lokon a Fury Class Interceptor is a type of interceptor ship typically used by sith lords, so there is a chance the republic ship might fire at it, thinking the soldiers aboard are captives)

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

(@veyd using Meynagé's rp guide, @lokon a Fury Class Interceptor is a type of interceptor ship typically used by sith lords, so there is a chance the republic ship might fire at it, thinking the soldiers aboard are captives)

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( Sci-fi IFFs are generally able to send out signals based on their status. Also, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try to destroy a ship that had their own men on it, POW or not. Not unless those men are traitors. ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( Sci-fi IFFs are generally able to send out signals based on their status. Also, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try to destroy a ship that had their own men on it, POW or not. Not unless those men are traitors. ))

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

(fair enough. Anyway, let's continue.)

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

(fair enough. Anyway, let's continue.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

"I will explain after we get out of this mess!"

Vulen manages to avoid both republic and sith ships' blaster fire for just enough time for the Hyperdrive to be ready

"Hyperdrive is ready, we are heading for Coruscant"

He activated the Hyperdrive once we are clear of the battle and activated autopilot. Vulen then left the cockpit and went to sit at the briefing table.

(You can choose to arrive at Corucant quickly or just get to know each other for the time being, which I recommend)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

"I will explain after we get out of this mess!"

Vulen manages to avoid both republic and sith ships' blaster fire for just enough time for the Hyperdrive to be ready

"Hyperdrive is ready, we are heading for Coruscant"

He activated the Hyperdrive once we are clear of the battle and activated autopilot. Vulen then left the cockpit and went to sit at the briefing table.

(You can choose to arrive at Corucant quickly or just get to know each other for the time being, which I recommend)

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(our characters are going to get to know each other, hence the reason I did not time-skip.)

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(our characters are going to get to know each other, hence the reason I did not time-skip.)

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Shall the same Tech-vs-Magic rules apply? Only daedric, ebony, and dragon-made weapons can effectively pierce Star Wars-based armor or absorb blasterfire. Also, only lightning or explosive fire spells can truly harm a vehicle, excluding Dark Magic, which affects just about anything. Also, magic can harm SW soldiers just as well as anybody else. Want examples? Look at the guide. ))

Jorrya lets out a rather explosive breath of relief, removing the communicator from his head and deactivating the turret controls. As the bubble-like weapon slides back into the ship, the commando removes the seat's harness, turning around and climbing up the ladder with a determined expression fixed upon his face.

I have questions that need answering. Questions only that 'Grey Jedi' can answer. As for that woman... we need to find a way to translate our languages for us to speak.

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Shall the same Tech-vs-Magic rules apply? Only daedric, ebony, and dragon-made weapons can effectively pierce Star Wars-based armor or absorb blasterfire. Also, only lightning or explosive fire spells can truly harm a vehicle, excluding Dark Magic, which affects just about anything. Also, magic can harm SW soldiers just as well as anybody else. Want examples? Look at the guide. ))

Jorrya lets out a rather explosive breath of relief, removing the communicator from his head and deactivating the turret controls. As the bubble-like weapon slides back into the ship, the commando removes the seat's harness, turning around and climbing up the ladder with a determined expression fixed upon his face.

I have questions that need answering. Questions only that 'Grey Jedi' can answer. As for that woman... we need to find a way to translate our languages for us to speak.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Yes Tech vs. Magic rules apply but Dark Magic, Void Magic, and Divination are acceptable but can only be used by a few people that are TES characters)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Yes Tech vs. Magic rules apply but Dark Magic, Void Magic, and Divination are acceptable but can only be used by a few people that are TES characters)

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Understood. ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Understood. ))

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(we have too also remember that not even lightsabers can pierce Phrik, so the dragon-made, ebony, and daedric weaponry cannot pierce it as well)

(( What about enchanted weapons? And I should think that ebony is equal to cortosis-durasteel alloy, daedric is Beskar-level, and Dragon-make is equal to Phrik. ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(we have too also remember that not even lightsabers can pierce Phrik, so the dragon-made, ebony, and daedric weaponry cannot pierce it as well)

(( What about enchanted weapons? And I should think that ebony is equal to cortosis-durasteel alloy, daedric is Beskar-level, and Dragon-make is equal to Phrik. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(hmm...Agreed, but enchanted weapons only matter about what kind of material they are made of, it does not matter about their effect for that is diffrent than what it can pierce)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(hmm...Agreed, but enchanted weapons only matter about what kind of material they are made of, it does not matter about their effect for that is diffrent than what it can pierce)

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

Vulen leaned back in his chair and sighed quietly

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

Vulen leaned back in his chair and sighed quietly

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

(...lokon?)

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

(...lokon?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.