Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Falin continued observing the group. To think there was a Divine Crusader down there. She never cared for the few she'd met. Such narrow minded  warriors they were. One of them had even attacked her! Yelling and going on about how her following the Green Pact was heresy and an abomination in the eyes of the Divines. She couldn't remember who stepped in and stopped the attack but she had been left bedridden for days afterwards.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Falin continued observing the group. To think there was a Divine Crusader down there. She never cared for the few she'd met. Such narrow minded  warriors they were. One of them had even attacked her! Yelling and going on about how her following the Green Pact was heresy and an abomination in the eyes of the Divines. She couldn't remember who stepped in and stopped the attack but she had been left bedridden for days afterwards.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily stopped "Wait just a moment" She looked around still wondering who summoned the wolves, she cast detect life and searched the area.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily stopped "Wait just a moment" She looked around still wondering who summoned the wolves, she cast detect life and searched the area.

onikmey
November 8, 2015

Dismounting his horse, Scipio forced his body into relaxation. He needed to get a hold of himself before something else went wrong and exposed him. By the time Emily was ready to detect life again, Scipio had regained his usual composure.

"No need for that." Scipio calmly, but firmly placed a hand on her shoulder and points at a trail of footprints in the ground. He walks over to the nearest direwolf and begins to scratch it behind the ear.

"Our mysterious friend may not be seen, but with this much snow everyone leaves tracks. Why don't you come on down and introduce yourself friend?"

by onikmey
November 8, 2015

Dismounting his horse, Scipio forced his body into relaxation. He needed to get a hold of himself before something else went wrong and exposed him. By the time Emily was ready to detect life again, Scipio had regained his usual composure.

"No need for that." Scipio calmly, but firmly placed a hand on her shoulder and points at a trail of footprints in the ground. He walks over to the nearest direwolf and begins to scratch it behind the ear.

"Our mysterious friend may not be seen, but with this much snow everyone leaves tracks. Why don't you come on down and introduce yourself friend?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
onikhefhah

The direwolves begin to fade away after he calls out. There was no longer any point in hiding. She had to give the sharp eyed Imperial credit for tracking her down. Damn all that snow and ash anyway. She leapt from the tree, landing gracefully in the snow.

"Well, I'll admit I'm impressed you managed to figure it out." She returned her bow to its place on her back. Stretching, she looked over the group. "Seeing as how you're not with those vampires from earlier I can't say that I mind."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
onikhefhah

The direwolves begin to fade away after he calls out. There was no longer any point in hiding. She had to give the sharp eyed Imperial credit for tracking her down. Damn all that snow and ash anyway. She leapt from the tree, landing gracefully in the snow.

"Well, I'll admit I'm impressed you managed to figure it out." She returned her bow to its place on her back. Stretching, she looked over the group. "Seeing as how you're not with those vampires from earlier I can't say that I mind."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily took a closer look at the bosmer, there was something about her that she knew she'd read about or heard somewhere but couldn't remember what it was.  

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily took a closer look at the bosmer, there was something about her that she knew she'd read about or heard somewhere but couldn't remember what it was.  

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well, I'll admit I'm impressed you managed to figure it out." She returned her bow to its place on her back. Stretching, she looked over the group. "Seeing as how you're not with those vampires from earlier I can't say that I mind.

Seeing the bosmer, Hjalund becomes slightly suspiscious. Most bosmer follow the Green Pact, a barbaric religion that condones canibalism. Not only is it what servants of Namira do, but it is also wrong. But, she did save him from the vampires. And besides, she may not be a follower of it, anyways.

"Greetings, bosmer."

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Well, I'll admit I'm impressed you managed to figure it out." She returned her bow to its place on her back. Stretching, she looked over the group. "Seeing as how you're not with those vampires from earlier I can't say that I mind.

Seeing the bosmer, Hjalund becomes slightly suspiscious. Most bosmer follow the Green Pact, a barbaric religion that condones canibalism. Not only is it what servants of Namira do, but it is also wrong. But, she did save him from the vampires. And besides, she may not be a follower of it, anyways.

"Greetings, bosmer."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

"Greetings, bosmer."

Her eyes warily studied the Divine Crusader. Would he be like the rest? Of course he would, seeing as how he apparently ran headlong into a group of vampires. She gave a curt nod, not being able to stop the slight frown.

Turning her attention back to the Imperial, she tried not to watch the Crusader from the corner of her eye. "You asked for a name, yes? Just call me Falin." She nodded at Scipio. "How about you? Care to introduce yourself?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

"Greetings, bosmer."

Her eyes warily studied the Divine Crusader. Would he be like the rest? Of course he would, seeing as how he apparently ran headlong into a group of vampires. She gave a curt nod, not being able to stop the slight frown.

Turning her attention back to the Imperial, she tried not to watch the Crusader from the corner of her eye. "You asked for a name, yes? Just call me Falin." She nodded at Scipio. "How about you? Care to introduce yourself?"

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( PURGE THE HERETIC! KILL! MAIM! BURN! ))

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( PURGE THE HERETIC! KILL! MAIM! BURN! ))

onikmey
November 8, 2015

With a twinkle in his eye, Scipio bowed with a flourish. "Scipio Inferus at your service. Waiter. Bard. Teller of lame jokes. My rendition of Ragnar the Red will have heads rolling with laughter. However may I help you today?"

by onikmey
November 8, 2015

With a twinkle in his eye, Scipio bowed with a flourish. "Scipio Inferus at your service. Waiter. Bard. Teller of lame jokes. My rendition of Ragnar the Red will have heads rolling with laughter. However may I help you today?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
onikhefhah

A smirk played at her lips and she couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Aren't you an interesting one. Not a bad change of pace from the people I end up dealing with anymore."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
onikhefhah

A smirk played at her lips and she couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Aren't you an interesting one. Not a bad change of pace from the people I end up dealing with anymore."

onikmey
November 8, 2015

A similar smile could be seen on Scipio's face as he straightened once more. 

"I aim to please."

(I'll be busy for a while now guys. have fun)

by onikmey
November 8, 2015

A similar smile could be seen on Scipio's face as he straightened once more. 

"I aim to please."

(I'll be busy for a while now guys. have fun)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

She nods to the Imperial. Before long, her eyes flit toward the two women. The snow haired Nord and the flame headed Breton. "What about you two?" She asked, "Care to introduce yourselves?"

She glances at the horse the knight had claimed. Why did Makor run off? He had good control over his transformations so what happened. While it was unusual, she'd mostly attribute it to being so drunk. But now wasn't the time to be concerned about it. Especially since he was far enough she could barely smell him. At least Makor knew well enough to stay clear of settlements until he turns back.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

She nods to the Imperial. Before long, her eyes flit toward the two women. The snow haired Nord and the flame headed Breton. "What about you two?" She asked, "Care to introduce yourselves?"

She glances at the horse the knight had claimed. Why did Makor run off? He had good control over his transformations so what happened. While it was unusual, she'd mostly attribute it to being so drunk. But now wasn't the time to be concerned about it. Especially since he was far enough she could barely smell him. At least Makor knew well enough to stay clear of settlements until he turns back.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Well my name is Emily, Emily Frostworth. I believe I've heard about you. . ." Emily took a moment to recall her memory, then she finally remembered where she heard it "You're Falin Nightlake, the immortal of Y'ffre! Oh how I've wanted to meet you, you and the rest of the immortals are known all across Tamriel! It honestly is a pleasure to meet you" Said Emily covering her mouth before bowing a bit to the immortal.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Well my name is Emily, Emily Frostworth. I believe I've heard about you. . ." Emily took a moment to recall her memory, then she finally remembered where she heard it "You're Falin Nightlake, the immortal of Y'ffre! Oh how I've wanted to meet you, you and the rest of the immortals are known all across Tamriel! It honestly is a pleasure to meet you" Said Emily covering her mouth before bowing a bit to the immortal.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Falin chuckled a little before waving off the excited mage. It was only a matter of time before stories about them spread all around. "Spare the formalities, I've never been a fan of them." She offered a smile. "But it's nice to meet you as well, Emily."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Falin chuckled a little before waving off the excited mage. It was only a matter of time before stories about them spread all around. "Spare the formalities, I've never been a fan of them." She offered a smile. "But it's nice to meet you as well, Emily."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Sorry it's just you're one of the immortals, alot of the females at the college look up to you as a role model" explained Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"Sorry it's just you're one of the immortals, alot of the females at the college look up to you as a role model" explained Emily

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.