Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  26  27  28  29 > >>  

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

The Nightingale pulls out a Potion of Extended Invisibility, he dissapears, jumps off of his loyal mount, and pulls out his Nightingale Bow, poisoned with a Poison of Fear, and his daedric arrows, and shoots an arrow and notches another before the first even hits it's target.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

The Nightingale pulls out a Potion of Extended Invisibility, he dissapears, jumps off of his loyal mount, and pulls out his Nightingale Bow, poisoned with a Poison of Fear, and his daedric arrows, and shoots an arrow and notches another before the first even hits it's target.

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

The trolls are quickly dispatched by the arrows, and by the frenzied troll that the khajiit archer shot.

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

The trolls are quickly dispatched by the arrows, and by the frenzied troll that the khajiit archer shot.

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*raises head in satisfaction letting out a huff* Anyways now that that's over shall we finish getting to Falkreath

by Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*raises head in satisfaction letting out a huff* Anyways now that that's over shall we finish getting to Falkreath

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

We are heading to Morthal, for now. We will head to Falkreath later.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

We are heading to Morthal, for now. We will head to Falkreath later.

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*nods and puts away bow* Alright Nightingale *horse rears up then stomps it's front feet when hitting the ground again bobbing its head restlessly* Lets get going then

April 22, 2014

*nods and puts away bow* Alright Nightingale *horse rears up then stomps it's front feet when hitting the ground again bobbing its head restlessly* Lets get going then

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

Keep up, Zane *he yells behind him as zane is sprinting to keep up with the galloping horses.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

Keep up, Zane *he yells behind him as zane is sprinting to keep up with the galloping horses.

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

(I need to calm my rp madness ._. I'm to quick to respond... THE INSTICTS GAHHH) 

April 22, 2014

(I need to calm my rp madness ._. I'm to quick to respond... THE INSTICTS GAHHH) 

BanditNation
April 24, 2014

Synthax is astonished he's been able to not do anything and keep his mouth shut for so long. "Sorry about me not doing or saying anything this entire time. I'm Synthax," he jokes, "the living statue."

by BanditNation
April 24, 2014

Synthax is astonished he's been able to not do anything and keep his mouth shut for so long. "Sorry about me not doing or saying anything this entire time. I'm Synthax," he jokes, "the living statue."

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*laughs* well hi I'm Kazhad *black ears pirk up*

April 24, 2014

*laughs* well hi I'm Kazhad *black ears pirk up*

ZaneKata
April 25, 2014

*Reaches out hand to kindly greet synthax* hello, im zane

by ZaneKata
April 25, 2014

*Reaches out hand to kindly greet synthax* hello, im zane

BanditNation
April 27, 2014

He shakes Zane's hand. "A pleasure to meet you both."

by BanditNation
April 27, 2014

He shakes Zane's hand. "A pleasure to meet you both."

Alduin The World Eater
April 27, 2014

You too *nods to him and pulls out a peice of venison then eats it*

April 27, 2014

You too *nods to him and pulls out a peice of venison then eats it*

BanditNation
April 27, 2014

Synthax chuckles. "So, what are we doing?"

by BanditNation
April 27, 2014

Synthax chuckles. "So, what are we doing?"

Loniizrath
May 19, 2014

At that moment, a loud roar echos through the air from the direction of Dawnstar.

by Loniizrath
May 19, 2014

At that moment, a loud roar echos through the air from the direction of Dawnstar.

Alduin The World Eater
May 19, 2014

*stops horse* is that what I think it is?

May 19, 2014

*stops horse* is that what I think it is?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.