A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  22  23  24  25 > >>  

Kihndro
September 8, 2015
DecafDiamond

I'd like to sign up. No runes please. Email. No preference to country as long as you can speak English fluently. I don't care what dictionary. Roleplay would be cool but I'd like to start out personal. Also I would like someone that could help me expand my vocabulary if at all possible.

you have gmail? mine is Dodo Gaming

by Kihndro
September 8, 2015
DecafDiamond

I'd like to sign up. No runes please. Email. No preference to country as long as you can speak English fluently. I don't care what dictionary. Roleplay would be cool but I'd like to start out personal. Also I would like someone that could help me expand my vocabulary if at all possible.

you have gmail? mine is Dodo Gaming

Angel
September 13, 2015
Sign me in!
No Runes because im still in my learning phase
Roleplay
Handwritten or Typed can be trough email too i dont mind what
Expanded
i prefer Germany but if you want to email or wait a long time for you letter to come you can be in America too
Others:Full Dovahzul because when i learn i learn hardcore! but you can switch to american or german sometimes when you have problems with talking in Dovahzul

by Angel
September 13, 2015
Sign me in!
No Runes because im still in my learning phase
Roleplay
Handwritten or Typed can be trough email too i dont mind what
Expanded
i prefer Germany but if you want to email or wait a long time for you letter to come you can be in America too
Others:Full Dovahzul because when i learn i learn hardcore! but you can switch to american or german sometimes when you have problems with talking in Dovahzul

SAA2000
September 13, 2015
Angel

I speak a some German (I am studying it in school) and English, and I can type letters to send via mail. PM me if you would like to be my pel pal and then we can exchange street addresses.

by SAA2000
September 13, 2015
Angel

I speak a some German (I am studying it in school) and English, and I can type letters to send via mail. PM me if you would like to be my pel pal and then we can exchange street addresses.

SAA2000
September 14, 2015

Drem yol lok! So I am a teacher of Dovahzul and I am looking for  pel pal that will type and print a letter in runes and mail them. I live in the United States so postage is cheap. So that being said, here are my requirements;

Runes (no romanizations), no handwritten, Roleplay (preferred), I will use the dictionary so I will not be making up words so dictionary use is preferred. 

So if you would like to be my pel pal, reply to this post or PM me and we will exchange addresses.

Thanks, SAA2000

by SAA2000
September 14, 2015

Drem yol lok! So I am a teacher of Dovahzul and I am looking for  pel pal that will type and print a letter in runes and mail them. I live in the United States so postage is cheap. So that being said, here are my requirements;

Runes (no romanizations), no handwritten, Roleplay (preferred), I will use the dictionary so I will not be making up words so dictionary use is preferred. 

So if you would like to be my pel pal, reply to this post or PM me and we will exchange addresses.

Thanks, SAA2000

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015
SAA2000

Thanks, SAA2000

I live in Canada, what if I write it, scan it, then e-mail it to you?

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015
SAA2000

Thanks, SAA2000

SAA2000
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

I suppose that would be fine but it can not be handwritten it must be typed in runes.

by SAA2000
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

I suppose that would be fine but it can not be handwritten it must be typed in runes.

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015
SAA2000

That's what I mean

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015
SAA2000

That's what I mean

SharThulovaas
September 17, 2015
  • Alphabet: Latin
  • Typed or Written: Typed
  • Canon or Expanded: Expanded
  • Personal or Roleplay: Either is great.
by SharThulovaas
September 17, 2015
  • Alphabet: Latin
  • Typed or Written: Typed
  • Canon or Expanded: Expanded
  • Personal or Roleplay: Either is great.

ZuuLosSatan
September 20, 2015
  • Email by Word document with or without runes
  • Canon or Expanded
  • Personal or Roleplay (If roleplay, then let us do a Dark Brotherhood type quest, or maybe a little "personal roleplay")

Private message me or reply to this if you're interested!

"You will find this: Knowledge will destroy. It will corrupt. It will consume. You seek meaning, shelter in knowledge. You will not find it."
--Augur of Dunlain

by ZuuLosSatan
September 20, 2015
  • Email by Word document with or without runes
  • Canon or Expanded
  • Personal or Roleplay (If roleplay, then let us do a Dark Brotherhood type quest, or maybe a little "personal roleplay")

Private message me or reply to this if you're interested!

"You will find this: Knowledge will destroy. It will corrupt. It will consume. You seek meaning, shelter in knowledge. You will not find it."
--Augur of Dunlain

dovah saviik
September 22, 2015

what do i do if i want to learn the language

i prefer to learn everything i can

by dovah saviik
September 22, 2015

SAA2000
September 22, 2015
dovahrah

Beggining on October 19 I will be posting to a thread named Dovahzul Class. It is the thread that I created for a class I'm teaching at my High School. I will basically be teaching on that thread so if you are interested, you can check it out.

by SAA2000
September 22, 2015
dovahrah

Beggining on October 19 I will be posting to a thread named Dovahzul Class. It is the thread that I created for a class I'm teaching at my High School. I will basically be teaching on that thread so if you are interested, you can check it out.

dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

I just started and don't know how to join a thread

by dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

I just started and don't know how to join a thread

SAA2000
September 23, 2015

Go to it and press the subscribe button and it will alert you whenever a new post is put up.

by SAA2000
September 23, 2015

Go to it and press the subscribe button and it will alert you whenever a new post is put up.

Ahbiilok
October 2, 2015

Sign me up, Id like to chat preferrably over facebook messenger, but email works too. No runes. Any country. Personal.

by Ahbiilok
October 2, 2015

Sign me up, Id like to chat preferrably over facebook messenger, but email works too. No runes. Any country. Personal.

Felkriftiid
October 8, 2015

This would probably help me A LOT when trying to learn this so I would love to sign up for this!

Without runes for now, I'd like to do that after I know what I am saying.

Typed, Easiest form of communication for me.

Expanded, I Would like to confuse the crap out of my friends in conversations

As long as you can speak english I don't care.

Personal.

Thank you for considering and reading this! 

by Felkriftiid
October 8, 2015

This would probably help me A LOT when trying to learn this so I would love to sign up for this!

Without runes for now, I'd like to do that after I know what I am saying.

Typed, Easiest form of communication for me.

Expanded, I Would like to confuse the crap out of my friends in conversations

As long as you can speak english I don't care.

Personal.

Thank you for considering and reading this! 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  22  23  24  25 > >>