A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
February 28, 2015

Hello I am the glorious Dragon Priest.

I just signed up and I can't wait to get on a proper computer so I can start the games properly.

I have not completed the game yet but I now have the system to play it. (Sure its only a PS3 and not proper gaming system (The PC Because....MODS!!!))

Alduin's soul is mine (FaaL DOV, not the Admin.)

by Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
February 28, 2015

Hello I am the glorious Dragon Priest.

I just signed up and I can't wait to get on a proper computer so I can start the games properly.

I have not completed the game yet but I now have the system to play it. (Sure its only a PS3 and not proper gaming system (The PC Because....MODS!!!))

Alduin's soul is mine (FaaL DOV, not the Admin.)

WitherManX27
March 4, 2015

Hello. I'm WitherManX27 and I'm just a guy from St.Thomas, Ontario Canada. At first I just joined to play The Labyrinth so i could save, but once I learn a bit morew of  the dragon language I might join up with the PenPal program.

by WitherManX27
March 4, 2015

Hello. I'm WitherManX27 and I'm just a guy from St.Thomas, Ontario Canada. At first I just joined to play The Labyrinth so i could save, but once I learn a bit morew of  the dragon language I might join up with the PenPal program.

Elderscrollsreader
March 5, 2015

Ahnok fahdon ahrk braan wunduniik,

I am Elderscrollsreader and I have come here to learn a new language other than my Spanish class, and have some fun earning rewards and playing little games, I see the admin is parthurnax, excellent dragon choice. I have played the skyrim game and beat it twice studied it and heard strange things about it, even found something of my own, the draugr say krosis is there leader or something, it just creeped me out, discovered my own glitches and explored others, not for profit of course, just for fun, always saved before done. Well, I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two from this community, found this website off of and episode of Vsauce3 d.o.n.g, things you can do online now guys.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 5, 2015

Ahnok fahdon ahrk braan wunduniik,

I am Elderscrollsreader and I have come here to learn a new language other than my Spanish class, and have some fun earning rewards and playing little games, I see the admin is parthurnax, excellent dragon choice. I have played the skyrim game and beat it twice studied it and heard strange things about it, even found something of my own, the draugr say krosis is there leader or something, it just creeped me out, discovered my own glitches and explored others, not for profit of course, just for fun, always saved before done. Well, I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two from this community, found this website off of and episode of Vsauce3 d.o.n.g, things you can do online now guys.

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 6, 2015

Hi, i'm Qomorah Yolzoor, or Electricity Phoenix. I was happy to find this site because I love Skyrim and would like to learn Dovahzul! My favorite character to play is a Kajiit typically involved with both the Theives Guild and the Dark Brotherhood! I can't wait to meet and speak with others in Dovahzul so feel free to message me. Hope to talk to you soon!

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 6, 2015

Hi, i'm Qomorah Yolzoor, or Electricity Phoenix. I was happy to find this site because I love Skyrim and would like to learn Dovahzul! My favorite character to play is a Kajiit typically involved with both the Theives Guild and the Dark Brotherhood! I can't wait to meet and speak with others in Dovahzul so feel free to message me. Hope to talk to you soon!

DovahKiinZaan
March 6, 2015

Welcome! If you need anything ask.

by DovahKiinZaan
March 6, 2015

Welcome! If you need anything ask.

[deleted]
March 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
March 11, 2015

Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! My little name is Noexecute17, but you can call me Noex or Chris.

I'm a frenchman born on June 3rd 1998. In addition to my native language, I speak English (8 years of practice) and Finnish (half as much). My main hobbies are writing, reading, cooking and playing video games. I am currently doing literature and language studies in order to become an English/Finnish teacher. I've made my first steps in The Elder Scroll's universe three years ago when I bought a bundle with Skyrim and Oblivion included. I immediately liked the Dovahzul after hearing a few sentences in it. Unfortunately, I only stubmled upon this great website a few weeks ago. So I started to lurk a little, and today, here I am! I hope I will be useful to the community, and I'm looking forward to some friendships, maybe?

See you later!

by Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! My little name is Noexecute17, but you can call me Noex or Chris.

I'm a frenchman born on June 3rd 1998. In addition to my native language, I speak English (8 years of practice) and Finnish (half as much). My main hobbies are writing, reading, cooking and playing video games. I am currently doing literature and language studies in order to become an English/Finnish teacher. I've made my first steps in The Elder Scroll's universe three years ago when I bought a bundle with Skyrim and Oblivion included. I immediately liked the Dovahzul after hearing a few sentences in it. Unfortunately, I only stubmled upon this great website a few weeks ago. So I started to lurk a little, and today, here I am! I hope I will be useful to the community, and I'm looking forward to some friendships, maybe?

See you later!

DovahKiinZaan
March 18, 2015

Welcome Noex, i look forward to seeing your contributions to this website.

by DovahKiinZaan
March 18, 2015

Welcome Noex, i look forward to seeing your contributions to this website.

[deleted]
March 19, 2015

by [deleted]
March 19, 2015

The Last DragonBorn
March 21, 2015

DREM YOL LOK.

I am The Last DragonBorn, and am really happy to meet all of you. I recently found this site and was really excited to discover it. I had tried to learn

DOV4ZUL

on my own, but to no avail. Anyway, I am an incredibly huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games, interested in its language and lore, and hope to be welcomed in this Elder Scrolls community. 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 21, 2015

DREM YOL LOK.

I am The Last DragonBorn, and am really happy to meet all of you. I recently found this site and was really excited to discover it. I had tried to learn

DOV4ZUL

on my own, but to no avail. Anyway, I am an incredibly huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games, interested in its language and lore, and hope to be welcomed in this Elder Scrolls community. 

Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! i am Yolbahkron, a lore and dragon enthusiast.i am 14 years old. hope we can be friends

by Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! i am Yolbahkron, a lore and dragon enthusiast.i am 14 years old. hope we can be friends

Bahlokus Tafiir
March 28, 2015

Hello everyone! My name is Bahlokus Tafiir, I hope I fit in here! I am a skyrim addict, but I assume many of you are as well. I do not bite, so feel free to pm me if you want to talk or roleplay!

-Bahlokus

by Bahlokus Tafiir
March 28, 2015

Hello everyone! My name is Bahlokus Tafiir, I hope I fit in here! I am a skyrim addict, but I assume many of you are as well. I do not bite, so feel free to pm me if you want to talk or roleplay!

-Bahlokus

Maylstryx
April 4, 2015

by Maylstryx
April 4, 2015

Ginun Nahwaniik
April 12, 2015

Hello everyone, my name is Ginun Nahwaniik(Space Dweller) I've been playing TES since morrowind and have become completely addicted to it's complicated lore. I'm a space fanatic, and I love space games with good physics and building, such as Minecraft Space mods, some skyrim mods (Not many good space ones im afraid) But my favorite space game has to bee either Grav or Space engineers. I'm a staff member of an anime community called nyan.in (yes thats the link), Ill be posting more about this website later. I'm also starting a youtube channel in which i will be playing mostly horror or multiplayer games with my friends. My name is yet to be decided for the fact that i cannot find any good names. My real name is Gerralt and i am a 17 year old who is currently enrolled in advanced computer networking A+. I look forward in engaging in Tinvok with you all.

by Ginun Nahwaniik
April 12, 2015

Hello everyone, my name is Ginun Nahwaniik(Space Dweller) I've been playing TES since morrowind and have become completely addicted to it's complicated lore. I'm a space fanatic, and I love space games with good physics and building, such as Minecraft Space mods, some skyrim mods (Not many good space ones im afraid) But my favorite space game has to bee either Grav or Space engineers. I'm a staff member of an anime community called nyan.in (yes thats the link), Ill be posting more about this website later. I'm also starting a youtube channel in which i will be playing mostly horror or multiplayer games with my friends. My name is yet to be decided for the fact that i cannot find any good names. My real name is Gerralt and i am a 17 year old who is currently enrolled in advanced computer networking A+. I look forward in engaging in Tinvok with you all.

PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

Greetings fellow adventurers, guards, companions and hunters alike. I'm PoliteDock15881 however you may call me my Nordic name "Drenaken BloodBourne". I already learned a portion of the Dragon Language by studying dragons during combat. I wish to expand that knowledge and to share what I have learned myself with the rest of you. I also need assistance in starting some disscussions as  well. I also wish to be accepted into this community and assist in expanding this language.

by PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

Greetings fellow adventurers, guards, companions and hunters alike. I'm PoliteDock15881 however you may call me my Nordic name "Drenaken BloodBourne". I already learned a portion of the Dragon Language by studying dragons during combat. I wish to expand that knowledge and to share what I have learned myself with the rest of you. I also need assistance in starting some disscussions as  well. I also wish to be accepted into this community and assist in expanding this language.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.