Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Lost Story Ep 1

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 18, 2015

"Man, Ko'Do'Kar wishes he could turn into a dragon!" I exclaim, running away.

by Grolahmul
September 18, 2015

"Man, Ko'Do'Kar wishes he could turn into a dragon!" I exclaim, running away.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

We all enter the Imperial Tower "Thank the Gods you're all safe!" Silva yelled 

"Who are these people?!" the Imperial captain asked

"We're adventuers, we baerly escaped a dragon." Makor says as he was panting. 

"Be gone, outsiders!" The Imperial Captain was getting impatient. 

LATER

We are at a small town, a blacksmith calls us "You there, you here to kill me." We all look puzzled. The blacksmith laughs. "I never get tired of that!" the blacksmith laughs "You guys are travlers right?" 

"More than travlers, adventuers. I'm a follower of the old Orc tradition, honor, strength, mead."

"Come on in, adventuers.". We did so.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

We all enter the Imperial Tower "Thank the Gods you're all safe!" Silva yelled 

"Who are these people?!" the Imperial captain asked

"We're adventuers, we baerly escaped a dragon." Makor says as he was panting. 

"Be gone, outsiders!" The Imperial Captain was getting impatient. 

LATER

We are at a small town, a blacksmith calls us "You there, you here to kill me." We all look puzzled. The blacksmith laughs. "I never get tired of that!" the blacksmith laughs "You guys are travlers right?" 

"More than travlers, adventuers. I'm a follower of the old Orc tradition, honor, strength, mead."

"Come on in, adventuers.". We did so.

Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

"nice place here, you got all sorts of weapons and armor, they seem to be more than battle worthy, too." la'zaar complimented "you could make a fine templar blacksmith, don't you think?" la'zaar mentioned.

by Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

"nice place here, you got all sorts of weapons and armor, they seem to be more than battle worthy, too." la'zaar complimented "you could make a fine templar blacksmith, don't you think?" la'zaar mentioned.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

The blacksmith prepared some food as he poured in some venison stew and poured in some wine for everyone. "Thank you." Makor says 

"The pleasure is all mine."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

The blacksmith prepared some food as he poured in some venison stew and poured in some wine for everyone. "Thank you." Makor says 

"The pleasure is all mine."

Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

"Sense your a blacksmith, do you have anything for sale? i'm not trying to buy anything, but it's a simple question" la'zaar asked before eating some vension stew. la'zaar summoned the reflecting glass to see if his drink was poisend in any way, it was but it was simply a baby frostbite spider web that may have blown in through a window. la'zaar used a holy spell to get rid of the tiny web and and cure the drink, he then took a sip of the drink. "oh and thanks for the food sir" la'zaar said. (the blacksmith was suprised or he ignored it and said "no problem", your choice Yol)

by Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

"Sense your a blacksmith, do you have anything for sale? i'm not trying to buy anything, but it's a simple question" la'zaar asked before eating some vension stew. la'zaar summoned the reflecting glass to see if his drink was poisend in any way, it was but it was simply a baby frostbite spider web that may have blown in through a window. la'zaar used a holy spell to get rid of the tiny web and and cure the drink, he then took a sip of the drink. "oh and thanks for the food sir" la'zaar said. (the blacksmith was suprised or he ignored it and said "no problem", your choice Yol)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

As we leave the blacksmith says "Take these horses, the finest ones."

((One brown horse (MINE! You guys choose the other colors), white, black, gray))

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

As we leave the blacksmith says "Take these horses, the finest ones."

((One brown horse (MINE! You guys choose the other colors), white, black, gray))

Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

"no thanks" la'zaar siad. "i got my own horse" la'zaar summoned a horse of hellish light, then mounted him. "i named it blood moon, or as we templars call it, sos iilah" la'zaar explained.

by Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

"no thanks" la'zaar siad. "i got my own horse" la'zaar summoned a horse of hellish light, then mounted him. "i named it blood moon, or as we templars call it, sos iilah" la'zaar explained.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

"Oh well then. You should get going." We did so. 

LATER

(she's alone) A bandit walks up to Silva "You lost? I haven't seen you before, have I?"

"Leave me alone." Silva replies.

"How about a septim, no two septims, I feel like liven it up."

"Get away from me." Silva says in a more worried voice

"Come on just one piece."

"Or what?"

"I'll teach you to talk me that way!" he draws a sword. (the only that sees it, rest of you guys are hunting) Makor sees it.

"Hey, back off!" Makor yells. The bandit laughs at Makor. "Get. Out. Of. Here." Makor says firmly. The bandit charges

"How about a challenge, you fists against mine." The bandit agrees. Makor punches the bandit down, he then runs away.

"You alright?" Makor asks Silva

"I'm fine." 

LATER

We find a nearby inn and all rent a room.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

"Oh well then. You should get going." We did so. 

LATER

(she's alone) A bandit walks up to Silva "You lost? I haven't seen you before, have I?"

"Leave me alone." Silva replies.

"How about a septim, no two septims, I feel like liven it up."

"Get away from me." Silva says in a more worried voice

"Come on just one piece."

"Or what?"

"I'll teach you to talk me that way!" he draws a sword. (the only that sees it, rest of you guys are hunting) Makor sees it.

"Hey, back off!" Makor yells. The bandit laughs at Makor. "Get. Out. Of. Here." Makor says firmly. The bandit charges

"How about a challenge, you fists against mine." The bandit agrees. Makor punches the bandit down, he then runs away.

"You alright?" Makor asks Silva

"I'm fine." 

LATER

We find a nearby inn and all rent a room.

Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

la'zaar asks to play a song. "sure, for 20 septims." the familliar bard says. "come on weaver, how about a spell tome?" la'zaar bribed. "you know me well, la'zaar" after la'zaar played the song "dark elf's genocide" the two started to talk "what are you doing here, ithought you were asighned to skyrim?" la'zaar asked. "well, there was a slight change of plans, the province is having a problem with some rebellion called "stormcloaks", the master didn't want any templar action to be held for concern of starting a war with the province of skyrim, it sounds crazy, but thats what they told us" weaver and la'zaar got to talking about the province alliances and intel on enemies of the templar order.

by Stormtrooper
September 18, 2015

la'zaar asks to play a song. "sure, for 20 septims." the familliar bard says. "come on weaver, how about a spell tome?" la'zaar bribed. "you know me well, la'zaar" after la'zaar played the song "dark elf's genocide" the two started to talk "what are you doing here, ithought you were asighned to skyrim?" la'zaar asked. "well, there was a slight change of plans, the province is having a problem with some rebellion called "stormcloaks", the master didn't want any templar action to be held for concern of starting a war with the province of skyrim, it sounds crazy, but thats what they told us" weaver and la'zaar got to talking about the province alliances and intel on enemies of the templar order.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Anyone up for a tale?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Anyone up for a tale?"

Stormtrooper
September 20, 2015

"I think i do" la'zaar said. "Me too" weaver stated.

by Stormtrooper
September 20, 2015

"I think i do" la'zaar said. "Me too" weaver stated.

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Sure, why not," said KDK, jokingly walking outside, changing into a mammoth, and putting his ear to the door, "Ko'Do'Kar is listening. No, he's just kidding, he's not gonna be a mammoth through this one's story."

*I change back, and walk in.*

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Sure, why not," said KDK, jokingly walking outside, changing into a mammoth, and putting his ear to the door, "Ko'Do'Kar is listening. No, he's just kidding, he's not gonna be a mammoth through this one's story."

*I change back, and walk in.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

the first post in years

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

the first post in years

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

REVIVE!!!!

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

REVIVE!!!!

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

REVIVE!!!!

("The first post in years" woulda worked there.)

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

REVIVE!!!!

("The first post in years" woulda worked there.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.