The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

But what does it mean???

by The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

But what does it mean???

Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

As you live your life, you never lose. Despite actually failing, that only aids you in your journey to find meaning. Fail means First Attempt In Learning. Basically, it says, whatever you do, you win (be it directly or indirectly {as mention above}) and that the worst that will happen is you dying exactly when your supposed to. The quote explains that while things may go "wrong" it isn't a bad thing.

by Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

As you live your life, you never lose. Despite actually failing, that only aids you in your journey to find meaning. Fail means First Attempt In Learning. Basically, it says, whatever you do, you win (be it directly or indirectly {as mention above}) and that the worst that will happen is you dying exactly when your supposed to. The quote explains that while things may go "wrong" it isn't a bad thing.

Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

What would you say it means?

by Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

What would you say it means?

The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

YOLO. 

by The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

YOLO. 

Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

Good choice.

by Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

Good choice.

Emperor of Man
November 12, 2015

"To fear death, gentlemen, is none other than to think oneself is wise when one is not, to think one knows when one does not know. No one knows whether death may not be the greatest of all blessings for a man, yet men fear it as if they knew it was the greatest of evils."

~ Socrates (one of my few role-models)

by Emperor of Man
November 12, 2015

"To fear death, gentlemen, is none other than to think oneself is wise when one is not, to think one knows when one does not know. No one knows whether death may not be the greatest of all blessings for a man, yet men fear it as if they knew it was the greatest of evils."

~ Socrates (one of my few role-models)

The Bug Stomper
November 12, 2015

Socrates. He was very wise.

Create your own idiom!

by The Bug Stomper
November 12, 2015

Socrates. He was very wise.

Create your own idiom!

The Bug Stomper
November 12, 2015

This is a weird one, but:

"Don't lay a brick wall in the middle of a race."

It means that you shouldn't make problems for other people.

by The Bug Stomper
November 12, 2015

This is a weird one, but:

"Don't lay a brick wall in the middle of a race."

It means that you shouldn't make problems for other people.

Emperor of Man
November 18, 2015

This is for ZaneKata, who has been experiencing pretty severe depression due to bullying on this site.

"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present."
~Francis Bacon

by Emperor of Man
November 18, 2015

This is for ZaneKata, who has been experiencing pretty severe depression due to bullying on this site.

"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present."
~Francis Bacon

Alduin World Eater
November 18, 2015

"Crying is NOT a sign of weakness. It shows that you've treid to stay strong for too long."

by Alduin World Eater
November 18, 2015

"Crying is NOT a sign of weakness. It shows that you've treid to stay strong for too long."

Silnu Dovah
November 18, 2015
"You never know what's gonna happen but when things do begin to happen all you have is hope they turn out right" hope that doesn't sound stupid,
Hope I'm not to late to join.
by Silnu Dovah
November 18, 2015
"You never know what's gonna happen but when things do begin to happen all you have is hope they turn out right" hope that doesn't sound stupid,

Hope I'm not to late to join.

Emperor of Man
November 18, 2015

'If you don't have any problems in life, you aren't really living it.'

~No idea

by Emperor of Man
November 18, 2015

'If you don't have any problems in life, you aren't really living it.'

~No idea

Emperor of Man
November 18, 2015

'Sticks and stones, They are my soul, and your words of hatred will only fuel me, if you pick on a friend of mine, I shall be their wall, and defend them from you, and any others! Stay strong my friends, including you ZaneKata.'

~Spyro

by Emperor of Man
November 18, 2015

'Sticks and stones, They are my soul, and your words of hatred will only fuel me, if you pick on a friend of mine, I shall be their wall, and defend them from you, and any others! Stay strong my friends, including you ZaneKata.'

~Spyro

Stormtrooper
November 19, 2015

"don't fight a deathclaw without power armor" 

it means to be prepared.

by Stormtrooper
November 19, 2015

"don't fight a deathclaw without power armor" 

it means to be prepared.

The Bug Stomper
November 19, 2015

Rules have been updated. >;) 

"Life will push you down a hole sometimes, and you have two choices: Give up, or do everything in your power to get out." ~Mr.Lam

by The Bug Stomper
November 19, 2015

Rules have been updated. >;) 

"Life will push you down a hole sometimes, and you have two choices: Give up, or do everything in your power to get out." ~Mr.Lam

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.