Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

The shadowy man dodges Draconus's spell and fades away. Draconus's awarness grew intensly, as he gripped his staff and readied a ball of Soul Fire, mixing it with draconic lightning (red lightning). The shrouded man lashes out at Draconus behind him, as Draconus ducks he jumped back up and used his staff as a weapon to block a swing from the shrouded being. He was using a daedraic death sword a weapon of GREAT power and strength, while Draconus was able to fend it off with his staff. He had Black Fire and Soul Fire swirling around the top part of the staff, that looked like a branch of thorns, he swung his staff at the shrouded man hoping to hit him on the side but just barely hitting him.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

The shadowy man dodges Draconus's spell and fades away. Draconus's awarness grew intensly, as he gripped his staff and readied a ball of Soul Fire, mixing it with draconic lightning (red lightning). The shrouded man lashes out at Draconus behind him, as Draconus ducks he jumped back up and used his staff as a weapon to block a swing from the shrouded being. He was using a daedraic death sword a weapon of GREAT power and strength, while Draconus was able to fend it off with his staff. He had Black Fire and Soul Fire swirling around the top part of the staff, that looked like a branch of thorns, he swung his staff at the shrouded man hoping to hit him on the side but just barely hitting him.

Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

I make my way down to the dining hall.

"What's going on?! Can anyone tell me?!"

(I'm trying to keep in mind that I'm probably going to meet some other non-NPC.)

by Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

I make my way down to the dining hall.

"What's going on?! Can anyone tell me?!"

(I'm trying to keep in mind that I'm probably going to meet some other non-NPC.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(You probably will but all of your characters will eventually become friends and face this evil threat) 

The roars of magicka and power could be felt and heard even in the dining hall along with the rest of the school, just then hollows(basically ghosts with some flesh, so like a ghoul) came barging through the main doors as they started to make there way through out the academy.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(You probably will but all of your characters will eventually become friends and face this evil threat) 

The roars of magicka and power could be felt and heard even in the dining hall along with the rest of the school, just then hollows(basically ghosts with some flesh, so like a ghoul) came barging through the main doors as they started to make there way through out the academy.

Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

(That's a really cool thought.)

"Oh, no... This can't be happening!"

I prepare a void spell and cast it, essentially making the dining hall into a separate dimension, with the only portal being to the outside world. This keeps the hollows from flooding the academy.

by Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

(That's a really cool thought.)

"Oh, no... This can't be happening!"

I prepare a void spell and cast it, essentially making the dining hall into a separate dimension, with the only portal being to the outside world. This keeps the hollows from flooding the academy.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Wait what? You never told me your character can use Void Magic :D, that's one of the most intense and hardest kind of magics. It takes years not to give in to the emptiness and nothingness of using it but, it's your character all I ask is that your character is good with Void Magic not like a pure master at it, I don't really think you can become a master at, and maybe have your character be like an expert or adept at it perhaps)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Wait what? You never told me your character can use Void Magic :D, that's one of the most intense and hardest kind of magics. It takes years not to give in to the emptiness and nothingness of using it but, it's your character all I ask is that your character is good with Void Magic not like a pure master at it, I don't really think you can become a master at, and maybe have your character be like an expert or adept at it perhaps)

Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

(You obviously haven't read my character's entry.)

EDIT: (Or have you?)

by Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
KittyKron

(Just did, okay as long as you know the limits there's no problem :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
KittyKron

Kronvullok
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I will try my best, but if I get out of hand, let me know. I will tone it down.)

by Kronvullok
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I will try my best, but if I get out of hand, let me know. I will tone it down.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
KittyKron

(Alrighty :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
KittyKron

(Alrighty :)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(You even know the dimensional plain void spell : _) *happy tear* I shall teach you the ways of the void!!!)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(You even know the dimensional plain void spell : _) *happy tear* I shall teach you the ways of the void!!!)

Kronvullok
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(OMG YAS!!! Thank you!!!)

by Kronvullok
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(OMG YAS!!! Thank you!!!)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Here is a THREAD for magic feel free to join :) also enough OOC we shall continue the thread lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Here is a THREAD for magic feel free to join :) also enough OOC we shall continue the thread lol)

Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

(Alright. Also, PM me the link.)

by Kronvullok
November 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
KittyKron

(Click on the word thread)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
KittyKron

(Click on the word thread)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.