A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Eheh heh, forgot :P ))

Once Jorrya reaches the briefing table, he all but slams his hands on the table, his face etched with unbridled anger.

"How the hell do I know you aren't with the Empire? Why did you kill those me?! give me one good reason why my men shouldn't blow up the engine and send us all to hell!" He then furiously draws his blaster pistol, aiming it at the other man's head.

Down below in the cargo bay, the soldiers have begun to tend to their wounded. Most were caused by shrapnel from the explosions or blasterfire, but a few had torn flesh and broken bones from those strange wolf-ghosts. They had managed to put the wolf-ghosts down, but two of the soldiers, a male rutian twi'lek and a female rodian, had moderate arm lacerations and a broken arm each. The others figured out soon after that the alien woman had NOT, in fact, caused the wolf-ghosts to attack. At least, not consciously.

What they didn't know, is what DID cause them, and why...

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Eheh heh, forgot :P ))

Once Jorrya reaches the briefing table, he all but slams his hands on the table, his face etched with unbridled anger.

"How the hell do I know you aren't with the Empire? Why did you kill those me?! give me one good reason why my men shouldn't blow up the engine and send us all to hell!" He then furiously draws his blaster pistol, aiming it at the other man's head.

Down below in the cargo bay, the soldiers have begun to tend to their wounded. Most were caused by shrapnel from the explosions or blasterfire, but a few had torn flesh and broken bones from those strange wolf-ghosts. They had managed to put the wolf-ghosts down, but two of the soldiers, a male rutian twi'lek and a female rodian, had moderate arm lacerations and a broken arm each. The others figured out soon after that the alien woman had NOT, in fact, caused the wolf-ghosts to attack. At least, not consciously.

What they didn't know, is what DID cause them, and why...

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

Vulen didn't seem to be phased by the death threat

"First, although I do admit I was sith nearly a decade ago, why would I have told you to get your men and women to my ship in order to save your arses while I faced off with one of the most powerful sith lords in the Empire.

Second, they were the ones who shot first. I merely acted in defense. Besides, they would have died by Nihilus's hand anyway, not to mention Nihilus likes to torture his enemies long before he kills them. And if neither of us got to them, the Republic transport would have blown them up.

Finally, I suggest putting that gun down. The ship's controls only adhere to my biological signature. If I die here, there will be no way to stop the ship from crashing into Coruscant's surface."

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

"First, although I do admit I was sith nearly a decade ago, why would I have told you to get your men and women to my ship in order to save your arses while I faced off with one of the most powerful sith lords in the Empire.

Second, they were the ones who shot first. I merely acted in defense. Besides, they would have died by Nihilus's hand anyway, not to mention Nihilus likes to torture his enemies long before he kills them. And if neither of us got to them, the Republic transport would have blown them up.

Finally, I suggest putting that gun down. The ship's controls only adhere to my biological signature. If I die here, there will be no way to stop the ship from crashing into Coruscant's surface."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Very true, and in this RP Nihilus is the right hand of the MOST powerful Sith in this time period. The Emperer, Darth Syniclus, is WAY more powerful than Nihilus. Also there is a left hand of the Emperer that is just as powerful or if not more powerful than Nihilus)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Very true, and in this RP Nihilus is the right hand of the MOST powerful Sith in this time period. The Emperer, Darth Syniclus, is WAY more powerful than Nihilus. Also there is a left hand of the Emperer that is just as powerful or if not more powerful than Nihilus)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Whilte her senses had finally returned, Falin opted to remain laying down for the time being. There was no point in drawing attention to herself. Not with so many unknowns. Many of these creatures, soldiers most likely had removed their helmets at the very least while treating their allys. Just the gathering in the small room was as varied as the races within Tamriel itself. A few, however, did seem to be human. Perhaps Breton? But as for the rest of them, they certainly didn't resemble anything she had encountered before.

So much for a better idea of where I am. Her blood red eyes kept scanning her surroundings, seraching for something else familiar. 'Sauriil? Makor? Anyone?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Whilte her senses had finally returned, Falin opted to remain laying down for the time being. There was no point in drawing attention to herself. Not with so many unknowns. Many of these creatures, soldiers most likely had removed their helmets at the very least while treating their allys. Just the gathering in the small room was as varied as the races within Tamriel itself. A few, however, did seem to be human. Perhaps Breton? But as for the rest of them, they certainly didn't resemble anything she had encountered before.

So much for a better idea of where I am. Her blood red eyes kept scanning her surroundings, seraching for something else familiar. 'Sauriil? Makor? Anyone?'

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

He slowly holsters his blaster, sitting back down in his seat. He still is glaring at the man, either way.

"They thought you were Sith. You could have said otherwise. You could have disabled them. What's stopping me from reporting you to the Jedi Council and High Command once we get back to Coruscant? Not even a former Sith Lord could stop an angry army of Jedi."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

He slowly holsters his blaster, sitting back down in his seat. He still is glaring at the man, either way.

"They thought you were Sith. You could have said otherwise. You could have disabled them. What's stopping me from reporting you to the Jedi Council and High Command once we get back to Coruscant? Not even a former Sith Lord could stop an angry army of Jedi."

Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

"Their deaths were to only further my disguise as a sith. Had I not done this, I would have most likely gotten into unnecesary conflict with other Empire troopers and sith since they far outnumber the crew on the ship."

by Vultuzmaar
November 1, 2015

"Their deaths were to only further my disguise as a sith. Had I not done this, I would have most likely gotten into unnecesary conflict with other Empire troopers and sith since they far outnumber the crew on the ship."

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Vultuzmaar

"You could have... Nevermind that... You're lucky I don't destroy the engines, especially right now. Destruction of the hyperdrive while in hyperspace tends to result in the ship's atomization." He leans back, crossing his arms and wearing a near-constant scowl on his face.

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Vultuzmaar

"You could have... Nevermind that... You're lucky I don't destroy the engines, especially right now. Destruction of the hyperdrive while in hyperspace tends to result in the ship's atomization." He leans back, crossing his arms and wearing a near-constant scowl on his face.

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

"If you truly wanted to destroy the hyperdrive, you would have done so already."

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

"If you truly wanted to destroy the hyperdrive, you would have done so already."

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

"Who ever wants to kill theirself if they are in their right mind?" He shoots back at the ex-Sith, standing up and heading down to the cargo bay.

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

"Who ever wants to kill theirself if they are in their right mind?" He shoots back at the ex-Sith, standing up and heading down to the cargo bay.

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

*Vulen sighed again and used the force to try and identify the woman from another realm. Discovering the name of the woman was Falin, he spoke directly into her mind* You are not in your homeworld anymore, falin.

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

*Vulen sighed again and used the force to try and identify the woman from another realm. Discovering the name of the woman was Falin, he spoke directly into her mind* You are not in your homeworld anymore, falin.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

The drained Bosmer remined on the cold floor, eyes still watching every movement the soldiers made. Whatever had thrown her into this mess had left her completely exhausted. Despite her lack of energy, her whole form was tense. Whether she needed to fight or flee, she hoped she would be somewhat ready. Though whatever they've tied me up with will be an issue. At least I wouldn't be alone if something were to happen.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

The drained Bosmer remined on the cold floor, eyes still watching every movement the soldiers made. Whatever had thrown her into this mess had left her completely exhausted. Despite her lack of energy, her whole form was tense. Whether she needed to fight or flee, she hoped she would be somewhat ready. Though whatever they've tied me up with will be an issue. At least I wouldn't be alone if something were to happen.

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

(should we do a time skip to when we're in Coruscant's orbit?)

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

(should we do a time skip to when we're in Coruscant's orbit?)

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Once Jorrya arrives in the cargo hold, he looks around the room with concern and worry. All for his men, of course, and caution when concerning the alien. He pats one of the wounded soldiers', cursing underneath his breath when he figures out she had passed on.

"Doctor, try to keep our men and women alive, and rested... We lost too many people as it is." The Corporal then turns a trained eye to the horned woman who is currently lying on the ground. He steps over to her lying form, taking a knee as he studies her most prominent feature: The horns.

"Where did you come from...?"

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Once Jorrya arrives in the cargo hold, he looks around the room with concern and worry. All for his men, of course, and caution when concerning the alien. He pats one of the wounded soldiers', cursing underneath his breath when he figures out she had passed on.

"Doctor, try to keep our men and women alive, and rested... We lost too many people as it is." The Corporal then turns a trained eye to the horned woman who is currently lying on the ground. He steps over to her lying form, taking a knee as he studies her most prominent feature: The horns.

"Where did you come from...?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.