A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Sorry it's just you're one of the immortals, alot of the females at the college look up to you as a role model" explained Emily

Falin gave her an odd look. Mages looking up to her? Now that just didn't make sense. "You do realize I am incapable of using any magic, yes? I can't cast a single spell even as an Immortal."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Sorry it's just you're one of the immortals, alot of the females at the college look up to you as a role model" explained Emily

Falin gave her an odd look. Mages looking up to her? Now that just didn't make sense. "You do realize I am incapable of using any magic, yes? I can't cast a single spell even as an Immortal."

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She nods to the Imperial. Before long, her eyes flit toward the two women. The snow haired Nord and the flame headed Breton. "What about you two?" She asked, "Care to introduce yourselves?"

She glances at the horse the knight had claimed. Why did Makor run off? He had good control over his transformations so what happened. While it was unusual, she'd mostly attribute it to being so drunk. But now wasn't the time to be concerned about it. Especially since he was far enough she could barely smell him. At least Makor knew well enough to stay clear of settlements until he turns back.

Hjalund remains silent for a moment after she asks who he is. Seeing as the others have already introduced themselves to her, he sighs, muttering to himself obscenities about the situation. Why the Green Pact exists, he will never know, nor care.

"Hjalund. That is all you will know, Green Pact follower."

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She nods to the Imperial. Before long, her eyes flit toward the two women. The snow haired Nord and the flame headed Breton. "What about you two?" She asked, "Care to introduce yourselves?"

She glances at the horse the knight had claimed. Why did Makor run off? He had good control over his transformations so what happened. While it was unusual, she'd mostly attribute it to being so drunk. But now wasn't the time to be concerned about it. Especially since he was far enough she could barely smell him. At least Makor knew well enough to stay clear of settlements until he turns back.

Hjalund remains silent for a moment after she asks who he is. Seeing as the others have already introduced themselves to her, he sighs, muttering to himself obscenities about the situation. Why the Green Pact exists, he will never know, nor care.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin frowned, her body tensing at Hjalund's tone. His response only served to confirm her suspicion that he would be no different from the rest of his order. It was only a matter of time before he would strike against her now. Good thing he was still wounded. "Glad to see all your order is the same, Crusader." Bitterness laced her voice. Even if he wasn't the knight that nearly killed her, he may as well be.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin frowned, her body tensing at Hjalund's tone. His response only served to confirm her suspicion that he would be no different from the rest of his order. It was only a matter of time before he would strike against her now. Good thing he was still wounded. "Glad to see all your order is the same, Crusader." Bitterness laced her voice. Even if he wasn't the knight that nearly killed her, he may as well be.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor glanced up at the Bosmer as she showed herself, frowning. So this is the one who saved Hjal-...

Her lips parted slightly, she squinted up at the Bosmer's head, trying to discern if the horns were real or fake. She wasn't a subtle woman either; her staring was as obvious as ever. She even patted herself at her hair line, smoothing back stray hairs. "Nice to meet 'ya, elf..." She muttered, then caught herself staring and cleared her throat, flicking her eyes back down to the womans eyes. "I'm Eivor." She greeted quickly, sensing the tension between the Bosmer and Hjalund. Green Pact. Ain't those the people who...

She backed away a step with a clearing of her throat, crossing her arms tightly. She had no idea who the Immortals were, but she did know the Green Pact. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor glanced up at the Bosmer as she showed herself, frowning. So this is the one who saved Hjal-...

Her lips parted slightly, she squinted up at the Bosmer's head, trying to discern if the horns were real or fake. She wasn't a subtle woman either; her staring was as obvious as ever. She even patted herself at her hair line, smoothing back stray hairs. "Nice to meet 'ya, elf..." She muttered, then caught herself staring and cleared her throat, flicking her eyes back down to the womans eyes. "I'm Eivor." She greeted quickly, sensing the tension between the Bosmer and Hjalund. Green Pact. Ain't those the people who...

She backed away a step with a clearing of her throat, crossing her arms tightly. She had no idea who the Immortals were, but she did know the Green Pact. 

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015

"It is not my fault your people chose to follow a false god..." Hjalund responds to her, immediately stepping off his horse and approaching her. His wish to strike her down was rather apparent, yet he does not draw his blade. Instead, he simply stands over her, staring her down with unhidden hatred.

Why do so many wish to follow these false gods and daedra, and commit unholy actions in their name?

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015

"It is not my fault your people chose to follow a false god..." Hjalund responds to her, immediately stepping off his horse and approaching her. His wish to strike her down was rather apparent, yet he does not draw his blade. Instead, he simply stands over her, staring her down with unhidden hatred.

Why do so many wish to follow these false gods and daedra, and commit unholy actions in their name?

onikmey
November 9, 2015

Taking note of Eivor's less than subtle introduction, Scipio wandered over to her side. She backed away and cleared her throat, crossing her arms with... was that disapproval? distrust? Placing an arm around her shoulder, Scipio lowered his voice to barely a whisper. 

"Now now miss, play nice with the elf and don't judge. Blood-maidens aren't known for their variety of friends, but you both seem all right to me" Scipio teased. He grinned as if they had just shared a secret, and with a pat on her back he stepped away.

by onikmey
November 9, 2015

Taking note of Eivor's less than subtle introduction, Scipio wandered over to her side. She backed away and cleared her throat, crossing her arms with... was that disapproval? distrust? Placing an arm around her shoulder, Scipio lowered his voice to barely a whisper. 

"Now now miss, play nice with the elf and don't judge. Blood-maidens aren't known for their variety of friends, but you both seem all right to me" Scipio teased. He grinned as if they had just shared a secret, and with a pat on her back he stepped away.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin stiffened, glaring up at the narrow minded knight. False god? He certainly had some nerve speaking of Y'ffre in such a manner. Especially after she saved his life. Though now she was beginning to regret such an action.

"You should be thankful, knight." She spoke slowly, venom dripping from each word. "Because of my duty as an Immortal, my orders from my false god, I saved your miserable life. But I swear," She moved closer to him, her voice lowering to a growl. "If you or your men so much as set foot in Valenwood, you will suffer the full wrath of the Green."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
Lokonikah

Falin stiffened, glaring up at the narrow minded knight. False god? He certainly had some nerve speaking of Y'ffre in such a manner. Especially after she saved his life. Though now she was beginning to regret such an action.

"You should be thankful, knight." She spoke slowly, venom dripping from each word. "Because of my duty as an Immortal, my orders from my false god, I saved your miserable life. But I swear," She moved closer to him, her voice lowering to a growl. "If you or your men so much as set foot in Valenwood, you will suffer the full wrath of the Green."

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
onikhefhah

Hjalund glances over to Scipio, pausing for the briefest of seconds as he looks between the two. For some reason, he does not like what the sickly man was just doing with Eivor... And, of course, he is now annoyed at how the training from the Knights only covered combat and religion.

Gods dammit all...

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
onikhefhah

Hjalund glances over to Scipio, pausing for the briefest of seconds as he looks between the two. For some reason, he does not like what the sickly man was just doing with Eivor... And, of course, he is now annoyed at how the training from the Knights only covered combat and religion.

Gods dammit all...

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor felt her muscles tense as Scipio put an arm around her and her eyes darted to him, only to relax again with a deep exhale of irritation as he spoke. "I'll play nice if she does the same." She muttered back, giving him an icy glare. She only gave a huff as he patted her back and stepped away; she didn't have the energy to threaten him.

Speaking of threatening, she walked forward and put a hand on Hjalund's shoulder, pulling him away from Falin. "Hey. I know you're some religious knight and all that, but she just saved your life." She said in a hushed tone, her words meant for only him to hear. "... Besides, you've already picked one stupid fight today, let's not make it two." She stepped back, her hands on her hips. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor felt her muscles tense as Scipio put an arm around her and her eyes darted to him, only to relax again with a deep exhale of irritation as he spoke. "I'll play nice if she does the same." She muttered back, giving him an icy glare. She only gave a huff as he patted her back and stepped away; she didn't have the energy to threaten him.

Speaking of threatening, she walked forward and put a hand on Hjalund's shoulder, pulling him away from Falin. "Hey. I know you're some religious knight and all that, but she just saved your life." She said in a hushed tone, her words meant for only him to hear. "... Besides, you've already picked one stupid fight today, let's not make it two." She stepped back, her hands on her hips. 

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"And what wrath is that, Falin? Wild animals?" He shoots back at her, taking another step forward and clenching his fists. This woman, even if she was an Immortal, does not understand how much is wrong with the Green, nor why the Nine Divines are the only true gods. The only reason the rest of Tamriel hasn't been cleansed is because of how large of a mission that would be.

"We hunt daedra, their spawn, and their worshippers as often as you savages eat one another. Mere wolves cannot harm us." Giving her one final glare, he follows Eivor's advice. He would abstain from cleansing the unholiness of Falin and Makor... for now.

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"And what wrath is that, Falin? Wild animals?" He shoots back at her, taking another step forward and clenching his fists. This woman, even if she was an Immortal, does not understand how much is wrong with the Green, nor why the Nine Divines are the only true gods. The only reason the rest of Tamriel hasn't been cleansed is because of how large of a mission that would be.

"We hunt daedra, their spawn, and their worshippers as often as you savages eat one another. Mere wolves cannot harm us." Giving her one final glare, he follows Eivor's advice. He would abstain from cleansing the unholiness of Falin and Makor... for now.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
Lokonikah

"We hunt daedra, their spawn, and their worshippers as often as you savages eat one another. Mere wolves cannot harm us."

She gave a low growl, fangs visible in the dim light. These knights were supposedly knowledgeable on a variety of faiths and what comes with them. To think he had no knowledge of the Wild Hunt nor its power. "You really are a fool," She growled. "Make a move on Valenwood, and there won't be a Divine Crusade any longer."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015
Lokonikah

"We hunt daedra, their spawn, and their worshippers as often as you savages eat one another. Mere wolves cannot harm us."

She gave a low growl, fangs visible in the dim light. These knights were supposedly knowledgeable on a variety of faiths and what comes with them. To think he had no knowledge of the Wild Hunt nor its power. "You really are a fool," She growled. "Make a move on Valenwood, and there won't be a Divine Crusade any longer."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015

Emily looked at Hjalund and Falin, she rolled her eyes at Hjalunds protests "By Magnus. Hjalund I know you're a crusader but you need to understand that not all the various races of Tamriel worship the same gods as you" explained Emily as a sudden frost wind grew around them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015

Emily looked at Hjalund and Falin, she rolled her eyes at Hjalunds protests "By Magnus. Hjalund I know you're a crusader but you need to understand that not all the various races of Tamriel worship the same gods as you" explained Emily as a sudden frost wind grew around them.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor watched Hjalund and Falin carefully, pleased to see that he wasn't going to pick another fight. She let out a low sigh as she walked away from the two, looking up at the moon. A stray hand held her pendant as she gazed up and fatigue lingered within her mind. "It's getting late..." She muttered. "... And everyone in the inn is dead." 

She hated sleeping outdoors in the cold but it would have to do. She walked back to the group, looking over at Hjalund and Falin. "We should set up camp before it gets too late. I won't steal your bedroll this time." She gave a faint grin, referencing to when she set up camp with Hjalund when they first met. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 9, 2015

Eivor watched Hjalund and Falin carefully, pleased to see that he wasn't going to pick another fight. She let out a low sigh as she walked away from the two, looking up at the moon. A stray hand held her pendant as she gazed up and fatigue lingered within her mind. "It's getting late..." She muttered. "... And everyone in the inn is dead." 

She hated sleeping outdoors in the cold but it would have to do. She walked back to the group, looking over at Hjalund and Falin. "We should set up camp before it gets too late. I won't steal your bedroll this time." She gave a faint grin, referencing to when she set up camp with Hjalund when they first met. 

onikmey
November 9, 2015

Scipio shivered when the icy gale swept around Emily.

"By the gods woman, it's FREEZING! Now I know why Ahtar apologized with a drink instead of words!"

Trudging against the wind, he finally reached Falin. Speaking just loud enough to be heard above Emily's magic, he attempted to smooth over any offence that the tin can may have caused. 

"Please forgive our ill-mannered friend. He's suffering from a terrible disease known as stupidity, and nearly dying tonight hasn't helped. In case you hadn't heard, the reason this man was running like a headless chicken was the coven of vampires who had attacked the inn nearby." 

As the group of adventurers began to set up camp, Scipio mounted one of the horses.

"I'll be back tonight. I have some things at the inn that are rather important to me. Also, I have to pay for a stolen horse."

With a pointed look at Hjalund, Scipio rode off towards the town.

by onikmey
November 9, 2015

Scipio shivered when the icy gale swept around Emily.

"By the gods woman, it's FREEZING! Now I know why Ahtar apologized with a drink instead of words!"

Trudging against the wind, he finally reached Falin. Speaking just loud enough to be heard above Emily's magic, he attempted to smooth over any offence that the tin can may have caused. 

"Please forgive our ill-mannered friend. He's suffering from a terrible disease known as stupidity, and nearly dying tonight hasn't helped. In case you hadn't heard, the reason this man was running like a headless chicken was the coven of vampires who had attacked the inn nearby." 

As the group of adventurers began to set up camp, Scipio mounted one of the horses.

"I'll be back tonight. I have some things at the inn that are rather important to me. Also, I have to pay for a stolen horse."

With a pointed look at Hjalund, Scipio rode off towards the town.

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Hearing her jest seemed to take his mind off the tension, causing him to turn and look at her with a much more... relaxed demeanor.

"Well, too bad I still only have the one. But, the dead horse may have another sleeping bag. Plus my tent has room for two." Hjalund jests with Eivor, knowing how easily flustered she can get from previous travels. Of course, he was also trying to be kind to her, since she has no tent of her own that he knows of. He immediately reaches around to his pack, pulling out different tent parts.

"No better place to camp than here..."

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Hearing her jest seemed to take his mind off the tension, causing him to turn and look at her with a much more... relaxed demeanor.

"Well, too bad I still only have the one. But, the dead horse may have another sleeping bag. Plus my tent has room for two." Hjalund jests with Eivor, knowing how easily flustered she can get from previous travels. Of course, he was also trying to be kind to her, since she has no tent of her own that he knows of. He immediately reaches around to his pack, pulling out different tent parts.

"No better place to camp than here..."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.