April 28, 2017

Lidocaine.

Would you rather PS4 or Xbox one?

Dok Fahdon
May 19, 2017
JooreMeyye

Lidocaine.

Would you rather PS4 or Xbox1?

Xbox1 just because its not an actual console, now had it been X-box one, then i would still choose it, but just for a laugh i choose the nonexistent console.

would you rather be a werewolf, or a vampire

if werewolf you WILL lose controll and become a bloodthirsty beast once a month, and often want raw meats, but if you choose vampire, you will always have a thirst for blood and will DIE if you step into sunlight, or eat garlic

by Dok Fahdon
May 19, 2017
JooreMeyye

Lidocaine.

Would you rather PS4 or Xbox1?

Xbox1 just because its not an actual console, now had it been X-box one, then i would still choose it, but just for a laugh i choose the nonexistent console.

would you rather be a werewolf, or a vampire

if werewolf you WILL lose controll and become a bloodthirsty beast once a month, and often want raw meats, but if you choose vampire, you will always have a thirst for blood and will DIE if you step into sunlight, or eat garlic

[deleted]
May 30, 2017

(you Xbox heretic.)

Werewolf,

would you rather be Dovahkiin uv Dovah?

by [deleted]
May 30, 2017

(you Xbox heretic.)

Werewolf,

would you rather be Dovahkiin uv Dovah?

Frinmulaar
May 30, 2017

Dovahkiin. I like my human body and the social relations I've developed while in it.

Would you rather live in our modern world using only early medieval technology, or in an early medieval world where only you have access to modern technology?

by Frinmulaar
May 30, 2017

Dovahkiin. I like my human body and the social relations I've developed while in it.

Would you rather live in our modern world using only early medieval technology, or in an early medieval world where only you have access to modern technology?

Kriidgaafthunvu
May 31, 2017
Early medieval world were only I have modern tech. Here comes the the fucking wizard.

Would you rather have the car of your dreams or a sucky car that has an extremely advanced A.I.

by Kriidgaafthunvu
May 31, 2017
Early medieval world were only I have modern tech. Here comes the the fucking wizard.

Would you rather have the car of your dreams or a sucky car that has an extremely advanced A.I.

Kriidgaafthunvu
May 31, 2017

by Kriidgaafthunvu
May 31, 2017

Kronvullok
June 4, 2017
Have the car of my dreams.

Would you rather be able to cast one apocalyptic spell per day or be able to cast unlimited harmless spells per day?
by Kronvullok
June 4, 2017
Have the car of my dreams.

Would you rather be able to cast one apocalyptic spell per day or be able to cast unlimited harmless spells per day?

Alvulnax
June 4, 2017

Unlimited harmless spells (if they have any use).

Would you rather die while doing something you really enjoy, or live a long but boring life?

by Alvulnax
June 4, 2017

Unlimited harmless spells (if they have any use).

Would you rather die while doing something you really enjoy, or live a long but boring life?

Frinmulaar
June 5, 2017

Die while having fun. The fact that I have a paragliding license might or might not be related.

Would you rather go to your typical local prison for half a year, or serve in the local military for half a year?

by Frinmulaar
June 5, 2017

Die while having fun. The fact that I have a paragliding license might or might not be related.

Would you rather go to your typical local prison for half a year, or serve in the local military for half a year?

Ruvgein
June 5, 2017
Local military. I'd love to serve my country, too bad I don't have the upper body strength for it.

Would you rather have hair that's always on fire, or hair that is always soaking wet?
by Ruvgein
June 5, 2017
Local military. I'd love to serve my country, too bad I don't have the upper body strength for it.

Would you rather have hair that's always on fire, or hair that is always soaking wet?

[deleted]
June 5, 2017

Fire hair!.. if it doesnt literally burn you to death, but i think thats a-given.

Would you rather have games from around the time PS2 came out, with modern graphics and/or features, or what we have today?

by [deleted]
June 5, 2017

Fire hair!.. if it doesnt literally burn you to death, but i think thats a-given.

Would you rather have games from around the time PS2 came out, with modern graphics and/or features, or what we have today?

Kronvullok
June 11, 2017
PS2 because I would love to have games like SoulCalibur 3, God of War, and BIONICLE Heroes with modern graphics/mechanics.

Would you rather never have to eat again, or never gain weight from eating?
by Kronvullok
June 11, 2017
PS2 because I would love to have games like SoulCalibur 3, God of War, and BIONICLE Heroes with modern graphics/mechanics.

Would you rather never have to eat again, or never gain weight from eating?

[deleted]
June 12, 2017

Never have to eat again, beause that way you don't have to pay for much food, but you can still eat something.

Would you rather, TESVI set in Valenwood or Elsweyr?

by [deleted]
June 12, 2017

Never have to eat again, beause that way you don't have to pay for much food, but you can still eat something.

Would you rather, TESVI set in Valenwood or Elsweyr?

Hahdremro
November 22, 2017

Is this still a thing? I kinda want this to still be a thing. Fent kos nahgahdinok do daar tinvaak nu.

I would be very happy to have TESVI set in Elsweyr, especially during the fourth era. There's plenty of opportunity to explore some decently complex political themes, such as inter-tribal relations and the Imperial occupation. There are jungles and deserts, so there could be some good variety. Valenwood, meanwhile, would pretty much mostly be forests.

Would you rather be tricked by Clavicus Vile or Sheogorath?

by Hahdremro
November 22, 2017

Is this still a thing? I kinda want this to still be a thing. Fent kos nahgahdinok do daar tinvaak nu.

I would be very happy to have TESVI set in Elsweyr, especially during the fourth era. There's plenty of opportunity to explore some decently complex political themes, such as inter-tribal relations and the Imperial occupation. There are jungles and deserts, so there could be some good variety. Valenwood, meanwhile, would pretty much mostly be forests.

Would you rather be tricked by Clavicus Vile or Sheogorath?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.