Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Shezzarine
December 5, 2019

I got the warth of kaan, the serpants cloak, and whalward. The last tiral I tired to not hurtany of the moth priest by turning them into animals with the warth of kaan....but I need help with it.

What i did was use Healing, the Wrath of Kaan and a torch. I lured the Priestess using the Torch, and killed my enemies using The Wrath of Kaan. Since I could not rest with the moth priest following me, I used healing and potions to keep me alive. So don't attack the Moth priest at all. Just lure them away. It's kinda annoying. 

by Shezzarine
December 5, 2019

I got the warth of kaan, the serpants cloak, and whalward. The last tiral I tired to not hurtany of the moth priest by turning them into animals with the warth of kaan....but I need help with it.

What i did was use Healing, the Wrath of Kaan and a torch. I lured the Priestess using the Torch, and killed my enemies using The Wrath of Kaan. Since I could not rest with the moth priest following me, I used healing and potions to keep me alive. So don't attack the Moth priest at all. Just lure them away. It's kinda annoying. 

Vesper
December 7, 2019
Um, I just finished the Trial of Tsun, but I didn't get anything. Did I do something wrong?
by Vesper
December 7, 2019
Um, I just finished the Trial of Tsun, but I didn't get anything. Did I do something wrong?

Glade
December 7, 2019
Shezzarine

Awsome, Thank you much. I started over twice...three times because of this. Just wasn't connectng the dots thank you.

by Glade
December 7, 2019
Shezzarine

Awsome, Thank you much. I started over twice...three times because of this. Just wasn't connectng the dots thank you.

Glade
December 8, 2019

Large Chicken Talon??

by Glade
December 8, 2019

Large Chicken Talon??

Glade
December 8, 2019

So, if you play the extended content twice. You can basically go without killing anything?

by Glade
December 8, 2019

So, if you play the extended content twice. You can basically go without killing anything?

Glade
December 8, 2019

Can we make that a thing? Anyway to track a no kill game? Everything gets "Kaaned" and then "Kaan Drem Ov"

by Glade
December 8, 2019

Can we make that a thing? Anyway to track a no kill game? Everything gets "Kaaned" and then "Kaan Drem Ov"

Glade
December 8, 2019

So, if I can get all the moth monks into the room at the same time? Like resuce one then run and get the others. THEN go to the center?? Really just shooting the moon here trying to figure out the "FINAL" thing is.

by Glade
December 8, 2019

So, if I can get all the moth monks into the room at the same time? Like resuce one then run and get the others. THEN go to the center?? Really just shooting the moon here trying to figure out the "FINAL" thing is.

DanielJason
January 18, 2020

I'm stuck and cant figure out how to open the final room, help?

by DanielJason
January 18, 2020

I'm stuck and cant figure out how to open the final room, help?

Onikvulzii
January 29, 2020

why is dwarven armor better than orcish? I thought orichacum is better than dwarven in game

by Onikvulzii
January 29, 2020

why is dwarven armor better than orcish? I thought orichacum is better than dwarven in game

Vatdorah
February 12, 2020

I was wondering, how do you use spells, like the healing spell for instance?

by Vatdorah
February 12, 2020

Arcadia
March 11, 2020

great game! how do I make my skills legendary? I have melee 100 and would like to level up more with it.

by Arcadia
March 11, 2020

great game! how do I make my skills legendary? I have melee 100 and would like to level up more with it.

Arcadia
March 13, 2020

how do you lure the moth priest out with the torch?

by Arcadia
March 13, 2020

how do you lure the moth priest out with the torch?

Arcadia
March 13, 2020
Eredin

Hey! I am stuck on the trial of Shor, i just can't get to the boss with out being seen! Any tips? How did you guys pass?

the only way to finish is to enter the room invisible, because draugr watchers have the aura whisper shout. use the vith totem down and to the right and you can get it

by Arcadia
March 13, 2020
Eredin

Hey! I am stuck on the trial of Shor, i just can't get to the boss with out being seen! Any tips? How did you guys pass?

the only way to finish is to enter the room invisible, because draugr watchers have the aura whisper shout. use the vith totem down and to the right and you can get it

Arcadia
March 13, 2020
Vatdorah

"stavek"

by Arcadia
March 13, 2020
Vatdorah

"stavek"

SajjanKhamanni
March 20, 2020

This post has been deleted.

by SajjanKhamanni
March 20, 2020

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.