BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"I think it is."

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"I think it is."

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

*black ears flaten to head and hisses* Dragons... I used to know a man who could easily kill a dragon now he think he's the most important man is Skyrim *horse whinnies and steps in place*  

by Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

*black ears flaten to head and hisses* Dragons... I used to know a man who could easily kill a dragon now he think he's the most important man is Skyrim *horse whinnies and steps in place*  

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"Sounds like a narcissist. He must also think he's Dragonborn." Synthax chuckles.

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"Sounds like a narcissist. He must also think he's Dragonborn." Synthax chuckles.

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

*blinks yellow eyes and nods* he does but he can't shout so he says he will visit the greybeards 

May 29, 2014

*blinks yellow eyes and nods* he does but he can't shout so he says he will visit the greybeards 

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"He'll be there for decades learning just one word. You'll not have to worry about him for at least ten years."

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"He'll be there for decades learning just one word. You'll not have to worry about him for at least ten years."

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

*laughs to self and whiskers twitch*

May 29, 2014

*laughs to self and whiskers twitch*

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"So, will we fight the dragons or will we go around them, hoping they don't see us?"

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"So, will we fight the dragons or will we go around them, hoping they don't see us?"

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

*looks at him* I'd fight but I won't be able to control myself if I touch the blood

May 29, 2014

*looks at him* I'd fight but I won't be able to control myself if I touch the blood

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"Ah, you'll be fine."

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"Ah, you'll be fine."

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

Alright I warned you *takes off on horse toward the drsgon's roar then jumps off horse pulling out bow*

May 29, 2014

Alright I warned you *takes off on horse toward the drsgon's roar then jumps off horse pulling out bow*

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

Synthax laughs. "Let's do this!" He takes off, following Kazhad. He takes out his war axe and shield, laughing.

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

Synthax laughs. "Let's do this!" He takes off, following Kazhad. He takes out his war axe and shield, laughing.

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

*strikes a dragon when it lands and it's blood splatters on face* Gah?!

May 29, 2014

*strikes a dragon when it lands and it's blood splatters on face* Gah?!

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"Wipe it off, you'll be fine!" Just as he finishes his sentence, a dragon bites his horse's leg and eats the horse, forcing Synthax to jump on the dragon's neck and strike its head.

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

"Wipe it off, you'll be fine!" Just as he finishes his sentence, a dragon bites his horse's leg and eats the horse, forcing Synthax to jump on the dragon's neck and strike its head.

Loniizrath
May 30, 2014
The dragon threw Synthax off, and then breathed fire at him.
by Loniizrath
May 30, 2014
The dragon threw Synthax off, and then breathed fire at him.

Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

*Runs at the dragon again and climbs onto its head tail shrinking claws growing longer along with snout and bites the dragon's nose bridge*

May 30, 2014

*Runs at the dragon again and climbs onto its head tail shrinking claws growing longer along with snout and bites the dragon's nose bridge*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.