by Kahdremonik
January 15, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*Unable to move as much, you grab my neck with your jaws.*

*I grumble around your neck as I ready a Thu'um.*

Rax Slen Luv!

Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015

*In a desperate move to break free, I dig my hind claws into your underside as hard as I can.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015

*In a desperate move to break free, I dig my hind claws into your underside as hard as I can.*

Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*Feeling your talons begin to pierce my scales, I writhe my body in an effort to get your claws stuck in my hide, and to tear at your neck with my teeth.*

by Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*Feeling your talons begin to pierce my scales, I writhe my body in an effort to get your claws stuck in my hide, and to tear at your neck with my teeth.*

Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2015
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*You hear me choking. I pull my claws out of your scales and dig them in again, repeating it over and over again, constantly clawing at your body.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2015
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*You hear me choking. I pull my claws out of your scales and dig them in again, repeating it over and over again, constantly clawing at your body.*

Kahdremonik
January 27, 2015
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*I feel you trying to pierce my hide, occasionally gouging shallow gashes in my skin, and I quickly let go of you, moving my head towards the back of your neck to get a different grip.*

by Kahdremonik
January 27, 2015
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*I feel you trying to pierce my hide, occasionally gouging shallow gashes in my skin, and I quickly let go of you, moving my head towards the back of your neck to get a different grip.*

Mirkrilaar
January 27, 2015
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*I feel you release me, and in an instant, I turn the tables and reach around to grab your neck, biting as hard as I can, hoping to choke you out.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 27, 2015
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*I feel you release me, and in an instant, I turn the tables and reach around to grab your neck, biting as hard as I can, hoping to choke you out.*

Kahdremonik
January 28, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*I almost gasp in surprise, but I grow excited as your teeth pierce my scales*

"Hi los mul. Mu fen koraav vir pogaas!"

*I gasp out as I fold up my wings to force you to compensate for us both.*

by Kahdremonik
January 28, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*I almost gasp in surprise, but I grow excited as your teeth pierce my scales*

"Hi los mul. Mu fen koraav vir pogaas!"

*I gasp out as I fold up my wings to force you to compensate for us both.*

Mirkrilaar
January 28, 2015

*I feel your entire weight collapse on me. I growl, straining in strength, keeping you in the air with my wings, flapping as strong as I can. You're hanging with your body weight on your neck, almost like 'hanging', but with my maw instead of rope.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 28, 2015

*I feel your entire weight collapse on me. I growl, straining in strength, keeping you in the air with my wings, flapping as strong as I can. You're hanging with your body weight on your neck, almost like 'hanging', but with my maw instead of rope.*

Kahdremonik
February 1, 2015
Mirkrilaar

((My claws are actually still dug into your belly.))

Feim!

*I fade into an etherial form, slipping from your jaws with ease.*

"Neh nebenvah qolor do hin krizey, Mirkrilaar!"

by Kahdremonik
February 1, 2015
Mirkrilaar

((My claws are actually still dug into your belly.))

Feim!

*I fade into an etherial form, slipping from your jaws with ease.*

"Neh nebenvah qolor do hin krizey, Mirkrilaar!"

Mirkrilaar
February 1, 2015

*I feel your entire body slip away from my grasp, set free by the shout. I look at your etheral from.*

"Zu'u neh dreh, Kahdremonik!"

by Mirkrilaar
February 1, 2015

*I feel your entire body slip away from my grasp, set free by the shout. I look at your etheral from.*

Kahdremonik
March 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

((Sorry I took so long, studies and shit happened.))

*Insert Snarky Remark Here*

((I can't come up with anything. I left this too long.))

by Kahdremonik
March 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

((Sorry I took so long, studies and shit happened.))

*Insert Snarky Remark Here*

((I can't come up with anything. I left this too long.))

Nahlonvokunah
April 27, 2015

*My Dovah is Nahlonvokunah, a pure back dragon with snow white wing membranes. She can use any shout and wishes to please her master, if she ever gets one.*

*Naklonvokunah flies around, looking for some fresh prey.*

by Nahlonvokunah
April 27, 2015

*My Dovah is Nahlonvokunah, a pure back dragon with snow white wing membranes. She can use any shout and wishes to please her master, if she ever gets one.*

*Naklonvokunah flies around, looking for some fresh prey.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.