Grolahmul
June 19, 2015

"I did. I bound him to the chair."

by Grolahmul
June 19, 2015

"I did. I bound him to the chair."

roastedZork
June 19, 2015

The gold argonian is suddenly able to the the memory i saw.

by roastedZork
June 19, 2015

The gold argonian is suddenly able to the the memory i saw.

Grolahmul
June 19, 2015

"What in Oblivion is this? A corridor, and three people, a mom, a dad, and their son? I can't hear them speak clearly. F*ck, it's a dragon! Run, fools! I knew it, they're all dead. The dragon is taking the child. Wait, is that Mirkrilaar? It is." *got out of dream* "What was that about?"

by Grolahmul
June 19, 2015

"What in Oblivion is this? A corridor, and three people, a mom, a dad, and their son? I can't hear them speak clearly. F*ck, it's a dragon! Run, fools! I knew it, they're all dead. The dragon is taking the child. Wait, is that Mirkrilaar? It is." *got out of dream* "What was that about?"

roastedZork
June 19, 2015

I suddenly thaw. When I look and feel around, I notice that I've been bound. "idiot," i say to myself. "he used flammable material. I can burn it then heal myself with a potion." I equip the flame spell, then burn my bindings. I was burned bad in the process, but I use a potion of healing to fix it. I then jump to the frames and start carving something before I could be stopped. (I saw the gold argonian was a bit disoriented)

by roastedZork
June 19, 2015

I suddenly thaw. When I look and feel around, I notice that I've been bound. "idiot," i say to myself. "he used flammable material. I can burn it then heal myself with a potion." I equip the flame spell, then burn my bindings. I was burned bad in the process, but I use a potion of healing to fix it. I then jump to the frames and start carving something before I could be stopped. (I saw the gold argonian was a bit disoriented)

roastedZork
June 30, 2015

I notice that this thread has died and attempt to revive it.

by roastedZork
June 30, 2015

I notice that this thread has died and attempt to revive it.

Grolahmul
June 30, 2015
roastedZork

Don't forget, I bound your hands like the imperials do at the beginning of the game, so you can't do anything, spells, weapons, anything.

by Grolahmul
June 30, 2015
roastedZork

Don't forget, I bound your hands like the imperials do at the beginning of the game, so you can't do anything, spells, weapons, anything.

roastedZork
July 1, 2015

{Darnit!!!!! that means that i never escaped, but i did thaw.}

When I thawed, I tried to get out of my bindings, but it didn't work.

by roastedZork
July 1, 2015

{Darnit!!!!! that means that i never escaped, but i did thaw.}

When I thawed, I tried to get out of my bindings, but it didn't work.

Vultuzmaar
July 1, 2015

(you realize you could've just edited your previous post right?)

by Vultuzmaar
July 1, 2015

(you realize you could've just edited your previous post right?)

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Learned that from the Imperial Guard."

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Learned that from the Imperial Guard."

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

"Damnit..." I think about what they might want, and come under the assumption that they want to know why I was spying on them.

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

"Damnit..." I think about what they might want, and come under the assumption that they want to know why I was spying on them.

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"What was that for? Spying on us?" *Lashes my tail*

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"What was that for? Spying on us?" *Lashes my tail*

Vultuzmaar
July 2, 2015

"Perhaps he followed us here because he was intruiged by the body markings as well. Also, he could prove useful."

by Vultuzmaar
July 2, 2015

"Perhaps he followed us here because he was intruiged by the body markings as well. Also, he could prove useful."

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"It can't be," I respond, showing him the note. " His note said Mirkrilaar told him to spy on us. For what purpose, Cursed One, were you told to spy on us for? Did Mirkrilaar say?" *Equips a Firebolt spell*

{Fixed it.}

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"It can't be," I respond, showing him the note. " His note said Mirkrilaar told him to spy on us. For what purpose, Cursed One, were you told to spy on us for? Did Mirkrilaar say?" *Equips a Firebolt spell*

{Fixed it.}

Vultuzmaar
July 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vultuzmaar
July 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.