Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  26  27  28  29 > >>  

VahloK
September 21, 2015
"Yeah, maybe I'll go with your plan. Not because I'm a trapper its because I'm a little bit scared to face a bastard." *scratching his head"
by VahloK
September 21, 2015
"Yeah, maybe I'll go with your plan. Not because I'm a trapper its because I'm a little bit scared to face a bastard." *scratching his head"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Maybe if I can use my animal powers to sneak in there, I can get a good look and see where to go and where not  to go."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Maybe if I can use my animal powers to sneak in there, I can get a good look and see where to go and where not  to go."

VahloK
September 21, 2015
"Yeah, good idea. Just one thing. How many animal can you form?"
by VahloK
September 21, 2015

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Wait, we need time we can't just barge in Elite Guard are all around you they'll kill all of us in a flash."

"Again, what hope do they have against me? I shall show them their folly, and claim their lands for my own. For I am Lokonikah. I. Am. Dov!" He lifts up his head, releasing an earth-shaking bellow that startles the druids, a few of them coming out as he glares down at them while they cast their paltry magic at them.

"Pah! Meyus beylund! Zu'u los do dov! Us zey, hi los nid! Hon dii Thu'um ahrk ath!"

He takes in a deep breath, before unleashing a stream of hellfire upon his foes, roasting the three who have stayed out of the cover of boulders for too long. If one were to listen closely, three words would be heard.

"Yol, tor shul!"

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Wait, we need time we can't just barge in Elite Guard are all around you they'll kill all of us in a flash."

"Again, what hope do they have against me? I shall show them their folly, and claim their lands for my own. For I am Lokonikah. I. Am. Dov!" He lifts up his head, releasing an earth-shaking bellow that startles the druids, a few of them coming out as he glares down at them while they cast their paltry magic at them.

"Pah! Meyus beylund! Zu'u los do dov! Us zey, hi los nid! Hon dii Thu'um ahrk ath!"

He takes in a deep breath, before unleashing a stream of hellfire upon his foes, roasting the three who have stayed out of the cover of boulders for too long. If one were to listen closely, three words would be heard.

"Yol, tor shul!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

*Facepalm* "Lokonikah, that is not what we need!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

*Facepalm* "Lokonikah, that is not what we need!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015
VahloK

"Perhaps a rat, or a torchbug."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015
VahloK

"Perhaps a rat, or a torchbug."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

He blinks after another fire spell splashes over his hide. He puffs some smoke out of his nostrils in annoyance.

"Do not make me have all the fun, please." He clamps his jaws down on a charging bear, breaking its spine and shaking his head from side to side, the sheer force nearly ripping the creature in half, before he tosses it at two other druids.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

He blinks after another fire spell splashes over his hide. He puffs some smoke out of his nostrils in annoyance.

"Do not make me have all the fun, please." He clamps his jaws down on a charging bear, breaking its spine and shaking his head from side to side, the sheer force nearly ripping the creature in half, before he tosses it at two other druids.

Stormtrooper
September 21, 2015

la'saar uses the argonian link with the chamilion to camoflauge himself and enter the base.

by Stormtrooper
September 21, 2015

la'saar uses the argonian link with the chamilion to camoflauge himself and enter the base.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

He smells the Argonian entering the base, before quickly coming uo with a plan.

"Go." He says to the others.

"I shall distract them."

He then breathes more fire, followed by a more iconic Shout, which results in the destruction of one of the few pieces of cover and the ininceration from the Force.

"Fus, ro dah!"

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

He smells the Argonian entering the base, before quickly coming uo with a plan.

"Go." He says to the others.

"I shall distract them."

He then breathes more fire, followed by a more iconic Shout, which results in the destruction of one of the few pieces of cover and the ininceration from the Force.

"Fus, ro dah!"

The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

Paalus ran to Britas' room. He knocked on the door vigorously. Britas opened it impatiently. "What?!"

"They're coming in; disguised as animals."

"They're not dead?" Britas got angrier with each word spoken.

"Well...no. But we can stop him here. We'll ambush them."

"Don't fail me again."

All the people there hid, ready to strike.

(Be suspicious, but a little vulnerable.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

Paalus ran to Britas' room. He knocked on the door vigorously. Britas opened it impatiently. "What?!"

"They're coming in; disguised as animals."

"They're not dead?" Britas got angrier with each word spoken.

"Well...no. But we can stop him here. We'll ambush them."

"Don't fail me again."

All the people there hid, ready to strike.

(Be suspicious, but a little vulnerable.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Dereth rubbed his eyes. "Thanks to the dragon, everyone's going to be on alert. What a mess."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Dereth rubbed his eyes. "Thanks to the dragon, everyone's going to be on alert. What a mess."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( But, remain in the shadows. He's making a big scene, drawing their attention to him. ))

"Come, druids, and face true power!" He releases a roar into the cavern, before engulfing three other druids in flame and crushing the bones of a fourth with his tail. Afterwards, he slaps a fifth with his leftmost great wing, slamming her into a nearby wall with bone-shattering force. She falls down, blood flowing from her mouth and a crack in the back of her head. He then takes a sixth, who had transformed into a direwolf, and crushes all of its bones before swinging it at two other druids, both wolves, and engulfing them in flames.

"HAAA HAHA! You are nothing, joorre!"

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( But, remain in the shadows. He's making a big scene, drawing their attention to him. ))

"Come, druids, and face true power!" He releases a roar into the cavern, before engulfing three other druids in flame and crushing the bones of a fourth with his tail. Afterwards, he slaps a fifth with his leftmost great wing, slamming her into a nearby wall with bone-shattering force. She falls down, blood flowing from her mouth and a crack in the back of her head. He then takes a sixth, who had transformed into a direwolf, and crushes all of its bones before swinging it at two other druids, both wolves, and engulfing them in flames.

"HAAA HAHA! You are nothing, joorre!"

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

Paalus appeared before the druids with other druids.

"Enough! Face us. Fair and square."

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

Paalus appeared before the druids with other druids.

"Enough! Face us. Fair and square."

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"You want unfair, mortals?! I shall take the skies, if you want unfair!"

He then breathes a stream of fire at Paalus, attempting to roast him alive. As he does so, he smacks his tail, who's tip is like a giant mace, into another druid. From the noise coming from the nord's bones, he is quite obviously dead or dying.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"You want unfair, mortals?! I shall take the skies, if you want unfair!"

He then breathes a stream of fire at Paalus, attempting to roast him alive. As he does so, he smacks his tail, who's tip is like a giant mace, into another druid. From the noise coming from the nord's bones, he is quite obviously dead or dying.

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

"I said I wanted fair! You make more of a mess than I do." He takes out a throwing axe and hurls it at the dragon, unsure if it would do anything.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

"I said I wanted fair! You make more of a mess than I do." He takes out a throwing axe and hurls it at the dragon, unsure if it would do anything.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.