October 22, 2015
Firstborn, I gave you a PM
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Firstborn, I gave you a PM

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

(Whoa! Okay, he is OP, but everyone has an OP character. And he is the thread master! Maybe ask a moderator to sort this out.)

The OP itself wouldn't bother me if he didnt flaunt it around all the time and not accept that there may be something that his character cannot do. THats not even the main thing. He is trying to micromanage everything and not allowing anyone else creative control. You can't have a one sided rp.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

(Whoa! Okay, he is OP, but everyone has an OP character. And he is the thread master! Maybe ask a moderator to sort this out.)

The OP itself wouldn't bother me if he didnt flaunt it around all the time and not accept that there may be something that his character cannot do. THats not even the main thing. He is trying to micromanage everything and not allowing anyone else creative control. You can't have a one sided rp.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

I'm actually gonna have 2.5 characters. Here's my second skelly:

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau (I made this),
Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond (I made this),
Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

I'm actually gonna have 2.5 characters. Here's my second skelly:

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau (I made this),
Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond (I made this),
Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Yea! A argonian!
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Yea! A argonian!

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(Bring in a moderator to sort it out. That's all I have left.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(Bring in a moderator to sort it out. That's all I have left.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Ok
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Ok

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
FirstbornofAlkosh

I am so glad you said this. I was just saying to captinnate that Veyd Sahvoz kinda comes across as a bit of a jerk? He incessantly displays an desire to control every aspect of the rp and wont accept when something goes a way he doesnt like. He tries to play it off to not seem like a jerk but his intent is plain as day. Even his character skelly shows his narcissistic personality and his need to be in control. "Draconus" has literally every power that could possibly be imagined and no flaws whatsoever. When someone suggests that their character has a unique ability that no one else could do he immdiately puts that down with the obvious movtive behind the statement being that his character in his mind obviously could do that. He cant accept that someone could excel in a small area of expertise to the point of being able to do something that draconus could not.
Is this all in my head or am I correct in this analysis?

(( My comment wasn't meant for Veyd... But no comment on this. ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
FirstbornofAlkosh

I am so glad you said this. I was just saying to captinnate that Veyd Sahvoz kinda comes across as a bit of a jerk? He incessantly displays an desire to control every aspect of the rp and wont accept when something goes a way he doesnt like. He tries to play it off to not seem like a jerk but his intent is plain as day. Even his character skelly shows his narcissistic personality and his need to be in control. "Draconus" has literally every power that could possibly be imagined and no flaws whatsoever. When someone suggests that their character has a unique ability that no one else could do he immdiately puts that down with the obvious movtive behind the statement being that his character in his mind obviously could do that. He cant accept that someone could excel in a small area of expertise to the point of being able to do something that draconus could not.

(( My comment wasn't meant for Veyd... But no comment on this. ))

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Does it matter, we have the same opinion
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Does it matter, we have the same opinion

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
FirstbornofAlkosh

(.......You really just made me feel like krap.....and for now I'm closing this RP so no one post, I need time too think)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015
FirstbornofAlkosh

(.......You really just made me feel like krap.....and for now I'm closing this RP so no one post, I need time too think)

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
FirstbornofAlkosh

(( Actually, Draconus is knows a lot of magic. He's good at magic, VERY good at it, be he isn't anywhere NEAR as OP as the evil variants of Tiberius. Emperor Tiberius CORRUPTED Falin, causing her to join him against the other Immortals and become his Empress. He also managed to defeat Sauril when he was being possessed by Auri-el, and was able to resist untold amounts of magical assault from a woman (Emily) who has potential to be more powerful than Draconus, he even ended up putting some of his corruption into Emily! She is slowly fallng to Darkness, just like Falin has. ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
FirstbornofAlkosh

(( Actually, Draconus is knows a lot of magic. He's good at magic, VERY good at it, be he isn't anywhere NEAR as OP as the evil variants of Tiberius. Emperor Tiberius CORRUPTED Falin, causing her to join him against the other Immortals and become his Empress. He also managed to defeat Sauril when he was being possessed by Auri-el, and was able to resist untold amounts of magical assault from a woman (Emily) who has potential to be more powerful than Draconus, he even ended up putting some of his corruption into Emily! She is slowly fallng to Darkness, just like Falin has. ))

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Veyd, buddy, I got your back :) ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Veyd, buddy, I got your back :) ))

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Wtf, are you on his side?)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Wtf, are you on his side?)

captainnate
October 22, 2015

(Btw, I contacted Paarthurnax)

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

(Btw, I contacted Paarthurnax)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(This is exactly what I didn't want to happen but it did, I don't want to seem like a jerk and I'm not a jerk. Just---just give me time to think about this and I hope you know that I am pretty stressed out at the moment and not too mention you really fucking just made me feel like shit so you know what I'm going too settle this normally. Please remove yourselves from my RP and if those are your thoughts towards me then whatever just leave me alone, and also Paarthurnax if you see this please lock it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(This is exactly what I didn't want to happen but it did, I don't want to seem like a jerk and I'm not a jerk. Just---just give me time to think about this and I hope you know that I am pretty stressed out at the moment and not too mention you really fucking just made me feel like shit so you know what I'm going too settle this normally. Please remove yourselves from my RP and if those are your thoughts towards me then whatever just leave me alone, and also Paarthurnax if you see this please lock it)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.