Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(So none of you are concerned by the hollows and undead creatures that are inside the Academy?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(So none of you are concerned by the hollows and undead creatures that are inside the Academy?)

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

(I'm confused on where I should be.)

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

(I'm confused on where I should be.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(One sec I'm making supper, I'll post what's happening in a moment)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(One sec I'm making supper, I'll post what's happening in a moment)

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

*Falaril uses Telekinesis to open the window, and use it to lift him and Gold up and thoug it, and back down. He then summons a sword.

Gold casts Whirlwind Cloak, blasting Falaril forward.

Falaril slashes at the creatures, cutting many of them in half.

Gold levitates Falaril back, and they both blast Fire, Ice and Lightning Runes aroun the remaining monsters.*

"They move, they're dead," said Gold, smirking.

"But just in case," responded Falaril, "We should surround them with security."

*He summons the three Atronachs. Gold drinks a Magicka potion, and summons his own Atronachs.*

"Don't attack unless they get past the runes," they tell their Atronachs, "If they do, go crazy on them."

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

*Falaril uses Telekinesis to open the window, and use it to lift him and Gold up and thoug it, and back down. He then summons a sword.

Gold casts Whirlwind Cloak, blasting Falaril forward.

Falaril slashes at the creatures, cutting many of them in half.

Gold levitates Falaril back, and they both blast Fire, Ice and Lightning Runes aroun the remaining monsters.*

"They move, they're dead," said Gold, smirking.

"But just in case," responded Falaril, "We should surround them with security."

*He summons the three Atronachs. Gold drinks a Magicka potion, and summons his own Atronachs.*

"Don't attack unless they get past the runes," they tell their Atronachs, "If they do, go crazy on them."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Ranfire stopped as a barrier appeared in front of her and the librarian. (Kitty's void spell) It was constructed of a powerful and strange magic she hadn't seen before. Tucking the library book in her satchel, flames began dancing over the fingertips of her left hand. A flick of the wrist and the dark violet mist of conjuration swirled around her other hand. If a fight was coming, she was going to be ready.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Ranfire stopped as a barrier appeared in front of her and the librarian. (Kitty's void spell) It was constructed of a powerful and strange magic she hadn't seen before. Tucking the library book in her satchel, flames began dancing over the fingertips of her left hand. A flick of the wrist and the dark violet mist of conjuration swirled around her other hand. If a fight was coming, she was going to be ready.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

The hollows being technically ghosts but having some physicality from being made of flesh as well (basically ghouls) they are able to float over the runes, but that is not all. Shadow beings and daedric beings of some sort start appearing randomly around the academy. The professors do their best to try and kill these beings while every student helps. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

The hollows being technically ghosts but having some physicality from being made of flesh as well (basically ghouls) they are able to float over the runes, but that is not all. Shadow beings and daedric beings of some sort start appearing randomly around the academy. The professors do their best to try and kill these beings while every student helps. 

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

*The Atronachs, following orders, went crazy on the hollows, slaying every one of them. Not before one of them kills the two Flame Atronachs. The explosions kill the rest of them, including all the other atronachs.*

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

*The Atronachs, following orders, went crazy on the hollows, slaying every one of them. Not before one of them kills the two Flame Atronachs. The explosions kill the rest of them, including all the other atronachs.*

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Zii is following one of the female professors to the HUGE dungeons at the bottom of the school. Flaril and Gold/KDK are in the dining hall trying to kill the hollows and various undead daedric creatures and shadow beings that are for some reason able to go into the dimensional void spell that kitty used. Ranfire is with the librarian on the outside of it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Zii is following one of the female professors to the HUGE dungeons at the bottom of the school. Flaril and Gold/KDK are in the dining hall trying to kill the hollows and various undead daedric creatures and shadow beings that are for some reason able to go into the dimensional void spell that kitty used. Ranfire is with the librarian on the outside of it)

onikmey
November 8, 2015

(Scipio, while interested in the void spell and studying it, is currently trapped in the great hall)

by onikmey
November 8, 2015

(Scipio, while interested in the void spell and studying it, is currently trapped in the great hall)

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Good thing we both have strong physical weapons," said Gold, drawing his Greatsword.

"Agreed," replied Falaril, drawing his battleaxe.

*They charge at the creatures, Gold focusing on the Daedric creatures, and Falaril focusing on the hollows, both of them killing shadows when they cross their paths.*

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Good thing we both have strong physical weapons," said Gold, drawing his Greatsword.

"Agreed," replied Falaril, drawing his battleaxe.

*They charge at the creatures, Gold focusing on the Daedric creatures, and Falaril focusing on the hollows, both of them killing shadows when they cross their paths.*

captainnate
November 9, 2015

(I'm just staring)

*I walk up to the school* "I've always wanted to test my magic, a challenge, The collage of winterhold was to easy...." *I look down from a hill and see fighting, i make a smile* "Ha, this will be fun!" *I chege down from the hill and draw my daedric daggers of shocking*

by captainnate
November 9, 2015

(I'm just staring)

*I walk up to the school* "I've always wanted to test my magic, a challenge, The collage of winterhold was to easy...." *I look down from a hill and see fighting, i make a smile* "Ha, this will be fun!" *I chege down from the hill and draw my daedric daggers of shocking*

Kronvullok
November 9, 2015

I begin to wobble and my vision becomes blurry after using the void dimension spell.

"Come at me, horror!" I say drunkily as I prepare an ice spell.

by Kronvullok
November 9, 2015

I begin to wobble and my vision becomes blurry after using the void dimension spell.

"Come at me, horror!" I say drunkily as I prepare an ice spell.

The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

Zii followed the professor down into the dungeons. Zii, I don't like this. I'm scared. I know. But I can't risk my home. How do you even know it's your home? You know that I know. 'Cause I know.

by The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

Zii followed the professor down into the dungeons. Zii, I don't like this. I'm scared. I know. But I can't risk my home. How do you even know it's your home? You know that I know. 'Cause I know.

captainnate
November 9, 2015

(I'm kinda confused, my friend IRL told me you guys were fighting so my entrance was going into a fight, he never described what type of fight, just monsters, so I hope my next post is accurate) *I slash my daedric dagger of shocking and I cast a shock spell* "My name is Talen-Maht!" I yell in the mist of battle "You are?"

by captainnate
November 9, 2015

(I'm kinda confused, my friend IRL told me you guys were fighting so my entrance was going into a fight, he never described what type of fight, just monsters, so I hope my next post is accurate) *I slash my daedric dagger of shocking and I cast a shock spell* "My name is Talen-Maht!" I yell in the mist of battle "You are?"

captainnate
November 9, 2015
*A monster charges* "Who's ready to rumble!" *I hold out my dagger and the monster runs into its point in the head, killing instantly*
by captainnate
November 9, 2015
*A monster charges* "Who's ready to rumble!" *I hold out my dagger and the monster runs into its point in the head, killing instantly*
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.