Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

The clone nods to her as the screen switches over to another duel, this one between seperate people, two versus one.

"Aye. Jedi seem to focus on remaining calm and in control of their emotions, as well as celibacy and a complete lack of romantic attachment. Sith, however, are reliant on their anger and hate to make them stronger. This can help them, but they can also get reckless."

He points to the red lightsabers as they duel, explaining to them what they are.

"These are lightsabers. They can cut through nearly anything except for three known metals: Beskar, Phrik, and Cortosis. The red blades are used by the Sith. And yes, Sith tend to fight among themselves in scrambles for more power."

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

The clone nods to her as the screen switches over to another duel, this one between seperate people, two versus one.

"Aye. Jedi seem to focus on remaining calm and in control of their emotions, as well as celibacy and a complete lack of romantic attachment. Sith, however, are reliant on their anger and hate to make them stronger. This can help them, but they can also get reckless."

He points to the red lightsabers as they duel, explaining to them what they are.

"These are lightsabers. They can cut through nearly anything except for three known metals: Beskar, Phrik, and Cortosis. The red blades are used by the Sith. And yes, Sith tend to fight among themselves in scrambles for more power."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar watched aswell, in curiousity at these weapons that resembled something made of pure light...."What are the names of these weapons they use?" Aked Hadar still wondering what in Oblivion those objects and powers were, perhaps they were diffrent

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar watched aswell, in curiousity at these weapons that resembled something made of pure light...."What are the names of these weapons they use?" Aked Hadar still wondering what in Oblivion those objects and powers were, perhaps they were diffrent

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"I see . . . interesting." She glanced back up at the Captain. "While a mage's emotional state can ceetainly have an effect on their spells, that isn't the source of their abilities."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"I see . . . interesting." She glanced back up at the Captain. "While a mage's emotional state can ceetainly have an effect on their spells, that isn't the source of their abilities."

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9cwS6Gv-Y

(This is the link. Ignore the ship exiting hyperspace.)

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9cwS6Gv-Y

(This is the link. Ignore the ship exiting hyperspace.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(There's no ship exiting hyperspace . . . )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Meh. ))

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Meh. ))

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"One difference between technology and the Force, is that even our technology has its limits. We could get a small flotilla of about... eight ships, and turn the surface of this world into glass and evaporate every last drop of water. Life could never exist here again... But we would never do that, since its just... wrong." He shuts off the screen as he sits down across from them once more. On his face is a slightly disturbed frown as he speaks.

"But, Sith from recovered historical texts and legends have been known, amongst their most powerful ones, creat storms large enough to destroy several planets at a time, or use their power to cut off the life from every living thing on a plant and feed off the death to grow stronger. But, I doubt anybody is that powerful, at least not these days."

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"One difference between technology and the Force, is that even our technology has its limits. We could get a small flotilla of about... eight ships, and turn the surface of this world into glass and evaporate every last drop of water. Life could never exist here again... But we would never do that, since its just... wrong." He shuts off the screen as he sits down across from them once more. On his face is a slightly disturbed frown as he speaks.

"But, Sith from recovered historical texts and legends have been known, amongst their most powerful ones, creat storms large enough to destroy several planets at a time, or use their power to cut off the life from every living thing on a plant and feed off the death to grow stronger. But, I doubt anybody is that powerful, at least not these days."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Sorceress frowned deeply. "I've heard stories of mage's capable of similar things as well, but for the most part they were simply legends."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Sorceress frowned deeply. "I've heard stories of mage's capable of similar things as well, but for the most part they were simply legends."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Well there was Shalidor and other magesSaid Hadar looking down at the Dunmer and Captain "But nothing compared to this matches anything I've heard of in Tamriel" (Wait forgot to say this but imagine Hadar's voice as a deep, loud whispery voice)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Well there was Shalidor and other magesSaid Hadar looking down at the Dunmer and Captain "But nothing compared to this matches anything I've heard of in Tamriel" (Wait forgot to say this but imagine Hadar's voice as a deep, loud whispery voice)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

(The Immortals aren't formed yet.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

(The Immortals aren't formed yet.)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

"Hmm..." Is his only response. He nods to himself as he mulls over that tidbit of information. When he checks his datapad, he sighs in obvious annoyance.

"I've got more paperwork to do. You're both free to do... well, anything not illegal."

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

"Hmm..." Is his only response. He nods to himself as he mulls over that tidbit of information. When he checks his datapad, he sighs in obvious annoyance.

"I've got more paperwork to do. You're both free to do... well, anything not illegal."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Hadar looked at Ranfire, "Well, what brought you here?" asked Hadar crossing his arms and awaiting an answer.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Hadar looked at Ranfire, "Well, what brought you here?" asked Hadar crossing his arms and awaiting an answer.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Dunmer looked at him, quirking an eyebrow. "Funny, I should be asking you the same thing." She stood and started for the door. "I was sent to Bruma to take care of the Daedra there. Obviously I needed to investigate the explosion so close to the city."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Dunmer looked at him, quirking an eyebrow. "Funny, I should be asking you the same thing." She stood and started for the door. "I was sent to Bruma to take care of the Daedra there. Obviously I needed to investigate the explosion so close to the city."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Fair enought answer. I was actualy headed near kvatch but came across this" explained Hadar following Ranfire.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Fair enought answer. I was actualy headed near kvatch but came across this" explained Hadar following Ranfire.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

"Kvatch . . . ?" She frowned, glancing at him. "Were you coming from Skyrim or something? Kvatch is clear to the Southeast of here, close to Anvil."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

"Kvatch . . . ?" She frowned, glancing at him. "Were you coming from Skyrim or something? Kvatch is clear to the Southeast of here, close to Anvil."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.