Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 

Glade
May 10, 2020

You'll need the staff of Kaan to turn enimes into animals and then use the shout Kyane Peace. And you'll need the staff for the secret thing at the end.

by Glade
May 10, 2020

You'll need the staff of Kaan to turn enimes into animals and then use the shout Kyane Peace. And you'll need the staff for the secret thing at the end.

Glade
May 10, 2020
DanielJason

I'm stuck and cant figure out how to open the final room, help?

There is a lever somewhere you'll need to pull.

by Glade
May 10, 2020
DanielJason

I'm stuck and cant figure out how to open the final room, help?

There is a lever somewhere you'll need to pull.

LarryVoice
June 5, 2020

How do you shout? I've just completed Old Bromjunaar and have Fus and Yol. When I type THUUM, it says that I am ready to shout. However, I still can't figure out how to shout.

P.S. it's a nice little adventure so far.

Edit: alright, I feel so dumb after figuring it out. It's just typing in the words.

by LarryVoice
June 5, 2020

How do you shout? I've just completed Old Bromjunaar and have Fus and Yol. When I type THUUM, it says that I am ready to shout. However, I still can't figure out how to shout.

P.S. it's a nice little adventure so far.

Edit: alright, I feel so dumb after figuring it out. It's just typing in the words.

Malystryx
October 9, 2020

i feel like an idiot. i found this after i completed the labyrinth, excluding the special levels. and now i realize how many things i could have learned without having to do the levels repeatedly every time i died. darn. 

this human uses a firebound ebony sword, a dwarven shield, and dragonscale armor. their preferred spells are firebolt for mass killing in the first 2 levels, drain vitality for the priest, and healing for all the small things. this person also feels like an idiot for not exploring the site before. 

tell me if you are like me. 

edit: this person wonders how to save the game after defeating the priest

by Malystryx
October 9, 2020

i feel like an idiot. i found this after i completed the labyrinth, excluding the special levels. and now i realize how many things i could have learned without having to do the levels repeatedly every time i died. darn. 

this human uses a firebound ebony sword, a dwarven shield, and dragonscale armor. their preferred spells are firebolt for mass killing in the first 2 levels, drain vitality for the priest, and healing for all the small things. this person also feels like an idiot for not exploring the site before. 

tell me if you are like me. 

edit: this person wonders how to save the game after defeating the priest

dancingeggwhite
March 30, 2021

I just wanted to say that I stumbled across this site from UESP and I'm so glad I did! Text based adventures are just barely before my time, but I know that they were so much fun back in the day. It's so cool to find one and I've spent the last three days playing this for hours on end. Thank you to everyone for developing and publishing this game!

by dancingeggwhite
March 30, 2021

I just wanted to say that I stumbled across this site from UESP and I'm so glad I did! Text based adventures are just barely before my time, but I know that they were so much fun back in the day. It's so cool to find one and I've spent the last three days playing this for hours on end. Thank you to everyone for developing and publishing this game!

Mindosilah
March 30, 2021
Robloxkiller432

Not enough.

Touché, my friend, touché

by Mindosilah
March 30, 2021
Robloxkiller432

Not enough.

Touché, my friend, touché

Mindosilah
April 2, 2021

This post has been deleted.

by Mindosilah
April 2, 2021

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.