Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  26  27  28  29 > >>  

BanditNation
May 30, 2014

Synthax yells and dives away from the fire, but it gets his right forearm, burning it to the point of death. He screams in pain, but grabs his waraxe with his left hand and runs to the dragon.

by BanditNation
May 30, 2014

Synthax yells and dives away from the fire, but it gets his right forearm, burning it to the point of death. He screams in pain, but grabs his waraxe with his left hand and runs to the dragon.

Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

*rips one of the dragons horns off as it callapses then runs at the one bearing down on Synthax and runs under it's neck uses claws to slice it's throat open then the dragon falls* Ah! *returns to normal form and tries to escape but stops and passes out*

by Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

*rips one of the dragons horns off as it callapses then runs at the one bearing down on Synthax and runs under it's neck uses claws to slice it's throat open then the dragon falls* Ah! *returns to normal form and tries to escape but stops and passes out*

Loniizrath
May 30, 2014

The dragon flies up into the air and vanishes in a flash of violet light. A large white sphere is left in its place.

by Loniizrath
May 30, 2014

The dragon flies up into the air and vanishes in a flash of violet light. A large white sphere is left in its place.

Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

Gah?! *yellow eyes widen* What is that?!

May 30, 2014

Gah?! *yellow eyes widen* What is that?!

BanditNation
May 30, 2014

Synthax's eyes widen, and he walks over to Kazhad. "I don't know. Get behind that rock over there, i want to try something." He points to a nearby boulder.

by BanditNation
May 30, 2014

Synthax's eyes widen, and he walks over to Kazhad. "I don't know. Get behind that rock over there, i want to try something." He points to a nearby boulder.

Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

*runs on all fours like a terrified cat then launches self behind the boulder* No need to tell me twice!

May 30, 2014

*runs on all fours like a terrified cat then launches self behind the boulder* No need to tell me twice!

BanditNation
May 30, 2014

Synthax nods, then runs after her and gets behind the boulder. "Okay, ready?"

by BanditNation
May 30, 2014

Synthax nods, then runs after her and gets behind the boulder. "Okay, ready?"

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

(Sorry for not explaining Kaz is a dude XD) *Nods yellow eyes glistening with fright*

May 31, 2014

(Sorry for not explaining Kaz is a dude XD) *Nods yellow eyes glistening with fright*

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

(It's fine) Synthax throws his waraxe at the sphere.

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

(It's fine) Synthax throws his waraxe at the sphere.

Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

The waraxe bounces off with a loud ding. The sphere was completely undamaged.

by Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

The waraxe bounces off with a loud ding. The sphere was completely undamaged.

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

Synthax takes off his helmet and puts it on the ground. He raises an eyebrow. "Hmm." He walks up to the sphere and knocks on it.

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

Synthax takes off his helmet and puts it on the ground. He raises an eyebrow. "Hmm." He walks up to the sphere and knocks on it.

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

*stands up and timidly walks over to it* maybe it's some kind of spirit?

May 31, 2014

*stands up and timidly walks over to it* maybe it's some kind of spirit?

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Maybe. I wonder how the dragon left it here."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Maybe. I wonder how the dragon left it here."

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

*shrugs* should we stay to find out?

May 31, 2014

*shrugs* should we stay to find out?

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"I don't know."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"I don't know."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.