Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mindahdeinmaar
October 19, 2014

Delves-in-books and his company finish packing and are ready to leave. Delves-in-books finishes packing by grabbing his sword and bow with arrows, both weapons he is proficient at. He places the bow and quiver on his back, arranging them comfortably around the large traveling pack. He then ties the sword, in its sheath, to his belt.

Delves-in-books and company then depart, encountering little trouble on the way to the ruins. They arrive at the ruins and find the entrance, covered by thick vines. The doors are firmly locked. Delves-in-books starts to lose hope, but he notices some faded, worn writing on the doors. The writing gives a riddle. 

Delves-in-books feels that this riddle's answer is the key to the door. Sheeva confirms that there is a magic that can hold a door shut untill the correct words are spoken. They stay at the entrance, pondering the answer to the riddle.

(Not RP: Feel free to make the riddle on the door.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 19, 2014

Delves-in-books and his company finish packing and are ready to leave. Delves-in-books finishes packing by grabbing his sword and bow with arrows, both weapons he is proficient at. He places the bow and quiver on his back, arranging them comfortably around the large traveling pack. He then ties the sword, in its sheath, to his belt.

Delves-in-books and company then depart, encountering little trouble on the way to the ruins. They arrive at the ruins and find the entrance, covered by thick vines. The doors are firmly locked. Delves-in-books starts to lose hope, but he notices some faded, worn writing on the doors. The writing gives a riddle. 

Delves-in-books feels that this riddle's answer is the key to the door. Sheeva confirms that there is a magic that can hold a door shut untill the correct words are spoken. They stay at the entrance, pondering the answer to the riddle.

Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

*The riddle reads...*

"A metal neither black nor red

As heavy as man's golden greed

What you do to stay ahead

With friend or arrow or steed"

by Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

*The riddle reads...*

"A metal neither black nor red

As heavy as man's golden greed

What you do to stay ahead

With friend or arrow or steed"

Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Where is he Mirkrilaar? How do I find him?"

*The dwemer core begins to hum in his pocket. I pull it out.*

"What's this?"

*He begins to wave it around. The core seems to spin faster when facing the southwest.*

"I hope this is you talking Mirkrilaar, 'cause guess who's following a spiney gold thing?"

*He mounts his horse and takes to the direction set forth by destiny.  For three days he continues and goes past the border of Skyrim. When far from other people, he quietly sings to himself the tune sang by the last wearer of the cloak.*

"Praan nu.

Sod drehlaan.

Sul meyz,

zii nu praan.

Vulon het, nu vulon het.

Tiid wah praan, nu vulon het."

*You enter High Rock.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Where is he Mirkrilaar? How do I find him?"

*The dwemer core begins to hum in his pocket. I pull it out.*

"What's this?"

*He begins to wave it around. The core seems to spin faster when facing the southwest.*

"I hope this is you talking Mirkrilaar, 'cause guess who's following a spiney gold thing?"

*He mounts his horse and takes to the direction set forth by destiny.  For three days he continues and goes past the border of Skyrim. When far from other people, he quietly sings to himself the tune sang by the last wearer of the cloak.*

"Praan nu.

Sod drehlaan.

Sul meyz,

zii nu praan.

Vulon het, nu vulon het.

Tiid wah praan, nu vulon het."

*You enter High Rock.*

Loniizrath
October 19, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The pedestal presses down. It unlocks the tombs and all 10 draugr come out. Instead of Nordic armor, they're wearing Alik'r clothing. One draugr is a deathlord.*

"

FUS RO D4
"

*He shouts at the cracked ceiling and it breaks. Sand starts to pour in.*

"Damnit!"

Perlos quickly puts away the bone and runs for the door. He runs through, slams it shut, and jams some Glass arrows in the handle. Malachite is fairly durable, they won't be breaking through anytime soon. Perlos leaves the toumb, only to be met by two warriors dressed in Akaviri armor. They have steel katanas drawn and held at their sides/

"Good work getting that bone Perlos. We'll be taking it now," said one of the Blades as he held out his hand.

"Not a chance in Oblivion," Perlos declared, nocking an arrow in his bow.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice," remarked the other Blade, assuming a battle stance. "We're sorry it had to come to this"

"I'm not." replied Perlos. In one swift motion, he drew the bow and shot an arrow at the second Blade.

by Loniizrath
October 19, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The pedestal presses down. It unlocks the tombs and all 10 draugr come out. Instead of Nordic armor, they're wearing Alik'r clothing. One draugr is a deathlord.*

"

FUS RO D4
"

"Damnit!"

Perlos quickly puts away the bone and runs for the door. He runs through, slams it shut, and jams some Glass arrows in the handle. Malachite is fairly durable, they won't be breaking through anytime soon. Perlos leaves the toumb, only to be met by two warriors dressed in Akaviri armor. They have steel katanas drawn and held at their sides/

"Good work getting that bone Perlos. We'll be taking it now," said one of the Blades as he held out his hand.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice," remarked the other Blade, assuming a battle stance. "We're sorry it had to come to this"

"I'm not." replied Perlos. In one swift motion, he drew the bow and shot an arrow at the second Blade.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar

"

FUS RO D4
"

"Damnit!"

*The arrow misses. The two Blades take seperate sides, one left, one right.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar

"

FUS RO D4
"

"Damnit!"

*The arrow misses. The two Blades take seperate sides, one left, one right.*

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Perlos drops the bow and pulls out a Glass shortsword. He charges at the Blade to his left and slashes at his arm.
by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
Perlos drops the bow and pulls out a Glass shortsword. He charges at the Blade to his left and slashes at his arm.

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

*You hit him. He takes critical damage and staggers back. The Blade now behind you charges as well. He hits, but you barely feel it with your armor and take minimal damage.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

*You hit him. He takes critical damage and staggers back. The Blade now behind you charges as well. He hits, but you barely feel it with your armor and take minimal damage.*

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
*I spin around and thrust the sword to where the armor looks weakest.*
by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

*You hit him. He falls to the ground, fatally wounded, but still alive. The Blade that's now behind you gets back up.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Toxikyle

*You hit him. He falls to the ground, fatally wounded, but still alive. The Blade that's now behind you gets back up.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok removes the sword, and drinks the last of the potions.*

"This could go horribly wrong"

*The fire stops burning. Your wound heals.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok removes the sword, and drinks the last of the potions.*

"This could go horribly wrong"

*The fire stops burning. Your wound heals.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*Dinok goes back to walking*

"How much further, master?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*There's a set of stairs going up and a door with a pull chain.*

"You are getting closer."

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*There's a set of stairs going up and a door with a pull chain.*

"You are getting closer."

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*Dinok creates a ward and pulls the chain*

"Before I 'died' I never cared about keeping alive"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*Dinok creates a ward and pulls the chain*

"Before I 'died' I never cared about keeping alive"

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

*The door opens. Nothing happens. There's a narrow passage covered in spiderwebs.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

*The door opens. Nothing happens. There's a narrow passage covered in spiderwebs.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*He lowers the ward, and cautiously steps forward*

"I sense a trap"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

*He lowers the ward, and cautiously steps forward*

"I sense a trap"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.