A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
"I don't imagine that Mirkrilaar would be happy." Hilt carries on shovelling.

*She thinks* "If I was him, Id say death. Its kind of disgracing them by leaving. I don't think they'd take that lightly."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
"I don't imagine that Mirkrilaar would be happy." Hilt carries on shovelling.

*She thinks* "If I was him, Id say death. Its kind of disgracing them by leaving. I don't think they'd take that lightly."

Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*Raffmor wakes up in the middle of the day, having slept for many hours. He notices that he is very hungry, and decides to have a look around town for some food. He puts on his news robes and steps out of the door.*

*You hear the banners next to you flapping in the breeze. A food store is adjancent from where you live.*

*After hearing his belly once again, Raffmor decides on visiting the food store, still having some coin on him*

"Greetings," he says to the man running the store, "how much does a loaf of bread cost?"

*She smiles*

"Hi! That's 7 septims."

*Raffmor puts the coins on the counter*

"Do you perhaps know where I can get some sort of job? I used to be a priest over at Solitude, so I'm not all that used to manual labour."

by Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*Raffmor wakes up in the middle of the day, having slept for many hours. He notices that he is very hungry, and decides to have a look around town for some food. He puts on his news robes and steps out of the door.*

*You hear the banners next to you flapping in the breeze. A food store is adjancent from where you live.*

*After hearing his belly once again, Raffmor decides on visiting the food store, still having some coin on him*

"Greetings," he says to the man running the store, "how much does a loaf of bread cost?"

*She smiles*

"Hi! That's 7 septims."

*Raffmor puts the coins on the counter*

"Do you perhaps know where I can get some sort of job? I used to be a priest over at Solitude, so I'm not all that used to manual labour."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014

*She thinks.*

"I suppose you could help the priest here. Most other jobs involve manual labor."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014

*She thinks.*

"I suppose you could help the priest here. Most other jobs involve manual labor."

Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*She thinks.*

*Raffmor thanks "her", and heads to the priest.*

by Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*She thinks.*

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*She thinks.*

*You find him at the Labyrinthian, praying at a shrine of Akatosh.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*She thinks.*

Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Raffmor walks up to the man, threading lightly and keeping some distance, to not disturb his prayer. After the priest stands up, Raffmor clears his throat.*

"Good afternoon sir. I was wondering if I could do some work for you, having been a priest in Solitude. My bones are frail, so I'm not exactly carved out for manual labour."

by Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Raffmor walks up to the man, threading lightly and keeping some distance, to not disturb his prayer. After the priest stands up, Raffmor clears his throat.*

"Good afternoon sir. I was wondering if I could do some work for you, having been a priest in Solitude. My bones are frail, so I'm not exactly carved out for manual labour."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*He turns around and greets you with a smile. He looks at you and examines your physique.*

"I can see you're not physical. Hmmm... Ill think of something. In the meantime, please feel free to pray at the shrine, or anything."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*He turns around and greets you with a smile. He looks at you and examines your physique.*

"I can see you're not physical. Hmmm... Ill think of something. In the meantime, please feel free to pray at the shrine, or anything."

Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Having not prayed in a few days now, this seems like a good idea, and Raffmor kneals down at the shrine.

by Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Having not prayed in a few days now, this seems like a good idea, and Raffmor kneals down at the shrine.

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*You feel a sense of acceptance, peace, belonging and the blessing as you pray.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*You feel a sense of acceptance, peace, belonging and the blessing as you pray.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
Hilt is still shovelling. "I remember we gave our life to the dov, I think they're called. I'm no whiz at this dragon language."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
Hilt is still shovelling. "I remember we gave our life to the dov, I think they're called. I'm no whiz at this dragon language."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Its alright. Most of us aren't. And yes, we gave our lifes to them. If we turn our back on them, it shows betrayal and disgrace."

*She goes back to shoveling as well.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Its alright. Most of us aren't. And yes, we gave our lifes to them. If we turn our back on them, it shows betrayal and disgrace."

*She goes back to shoveling as well.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
Hilt finds a bone, and picks it up. "Okay, where did a bone come from?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She stops shoveling and runs over. She goes to your pile of snow and starts brushing it off. She uncovers more bones, then a skeleton.*

"Poor bastard. Must have been an old dragon cult member."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She stops shoveling and runs over. She goes to your pile of snow and starts brushing it off. She uncovers more bones, then a skeleton.*

"Poor bastard. Must have been an old dragon cult member."

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"Ah, he must've been..." Hilt finds an ebony war axe, it had apparently gone through his skull. "Stabbed."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"Ah, he must've been..." Hilt finds an ebony war axe, it had apparently gone through his skull. "Stabbed."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She looks at it amazed.*

"Nice find!" 

*The other worker comes back with two tankards of water and some ale.*

"Sorry. Me and the barkeep started chatting and I lost track of time."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She looks at it amazed.*

"Nice find!" 

*The other worker comes back with two tankards of water and some ale.*

"Sorry. Me and the barkeep started chatting and I lost track of time."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.