Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Alduin World Eater
July 13, 2015

Drem Yol Lok Dovahkiins! I am Alduin World Eater. Don't be fooled by my title, I'm female. I live in Missouri but possibly moving to Florida. Though I do love gamimg, I want to be a dancer. I'm currently writing a book about my Skyrim character from her begining to her end*. She is a Khajit that goes from a kit in a farming town in Elswer to the Dragonborn in Skyrim. When my book is done, I will ask for it to be in Thu'um.org's Library. Keep watch for it!                                                                                                                                          -Alduin World Eater                                                                                                                     *Note: "her end" doesn't mean she'll die

by Alduin World Eater
July 13, 2015

Drem Yol Lok Dovahkiins! I am Alduin World Eater. Don't be fooled by my title, I'm female. I live in Missouri but possibly moving to Florida. Though I do love gamimg, I want to be a dancer. I'm currently writing a book about my Skyrim character from her begining to her end*. She is a Khajit that goes from a kit in a farming town in Elswer to the Dragonborn in Skyrim. When my book is done, I will ask for it to be in Thu'um.org's Library. Keep watch for it!                                                                                                                                          -Alduin World Eater                                                                                                                     *Note: "her end" doesn't mean she'll die

Krahzii
July 22, 2015
That story sounds amazing, Ms Alduin.

I'm Krahzii, and I've loved dragons since I was a tiny little child. I also love Elder Scrolls, and the epic dragons are my favorite part of Skyrim. Needless to say, when I found this site...I fell in love. I've been visiting for a long time, using the translator to name my DC dragons, OCs, and to train my Nintendog, Dovah. I finally decided to join recently, and I'm glad that I did! Everyone here is very nice and helpful. I've already learned a bit of conversational Dovahzul!

I may also write my Skyrim character's story (a Dragonborn Khajiit, and no I'm not stealing Alduin's idea XD), which has a lot to do with dragons. If I do, I will submit it here. :3
by Krahzii
July 22, 2015
That story sounds amazing, Ms Alduin.

I'm Krahzii, and I've loved dragons since I was a tiny little child. I also love Elder Scrolls, and the epic dragons are my favorite part of Skyrim. Needless to say, when I found this site...I fell in love. I've been visiting for a long time, using the translator to name my DC dragons, OCs, and to train my Nintendog, Dovah. I finally decided to join recently, and I'm glad that I did! Everyone here is very nice and helpful. I've already learned a bit of conversational Dovahzul!

I may also write my Skyrim character's story (a Dragonborn Khajiit, and no I'm not stealing Alduin's idea XD), which has a lot to do with dragons. If I do, I will submit it here. :3

ratgirl34
July 22, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! 

I am ratgirl34, I'm from Canada and English is my native language. Despite taking some French classes through school I don't say I speak it, though a co-worker discovered that if she spoke French slowly to me I could understand and respond in English. 

One drawback I see in learning Dovahzul is that I literally can not roll my r's. The sound either gets longer or I sound like I'm growling, they do not roll. The co-worker above discovered that fact when she attempted to get me to speak French. 

Lok Thu'um!

by ratgirl34
July 22, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! 

I am ratgirl34, I'm from Canada and English is my native language. Despite taking some French classes through school I don't say I speak it, though a co-worker discovered that if she spoke French slowly to me I could understand and respond in English. 

One drawback I see in learning Dovahzul is that I literally can not roll my r's. The sound either gets longer or I sound like I'm growling, they do not roll. The co-worker above discovered that fact when she attempted to get me to speak French. 

Lok Thu'um!

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015
ratgirl134

Lok Thu'um!

I can't either! It's hard!

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015
ratgirl134

Lok Thu'um!

I can't either! It's hard!

Alduin World Eater
July 25, 2015

Here is part of the prolouge of my book.         

Khariah ran up to her mother, very excited. "Mama!" she exclaimed,"I found a rock that looks like a dagger! Now I can protect myself!" She swung it aroud, spinning until she tripped over her own tail. Her mother growled with amusement. "Little cub, you must not swing that around in that manner. You might cut something off!" "Like what?" "Like..." her mother paused "...your tail!" Her mother grabbed her tail. Khariah laughed. Her mother helped her up. Khariah sensed someone and smiled. She spun around and blocked an attack from her brother, M'iaq. "Hey! How'd you know I was there!" "I can sense you coming", she said as she tapped her nose. Suddenly, M'iaq grabbed her throut and pulled her into the air. Her legs dangled in the air, Khariah gasped for breath. She closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes,she wasan adult. Instead of M'iaq at her throat, there was a manin a tenticle-like mask. His voice frightend her. "One of us is destin to die. And I make sure it's you. Khariah tried to pull her hands up to claw him, but her hands were bound.

by Alduin World Eater
July 25, 2015

Here is part of the prolouge of my book.         

Khariah ran up to her mother, very excited. "Mama!" she exclaimed,"I found a rock that looks like a dagger! Now I can protect myself!" She swung it aroud, spinning until she tripped over her own tail. Her mother growled with amusement. "Little cub, you must not swing that around in that manner. You might cut something off!" "Like what?" "Like..." her mother paused "...your tail!" Her mother grabbed her tail. Khariah laughed. Her mother helped her up. Khariah sensed someone and smiled. She spun around and blocked an attack from her brother, M'iaq. "Hey! How'd you know I was there!" "I can sense you coming", she said as she tapped her nose. Suddenly, M'iaq grabbed her throut and pulled her into the air. Her legs dangled in the air, Khariah gasped for breath. She closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes,she wasan adult. Instead of M'iaq at her throat, there was a manin a tenticle-like mask. His voice frightend her. "One of us is destin to die. And I make sure it's you. Khariah tried to pull her hands up to claw him, but her hands were bound.

M2J
July 31, 2015

Hello, my name is M2J. I live in Nevada.

Dragon-speak has been something that's fascinated me since I heard Bethesda was developing it for Skyrim. I've always had a love of dragons since reading the Hobbit and watching the original animated movie when I was very young. Next to Bilbo, Smaug was my favorite character. Very few, if any, mystical creatures can truly measure up to the majesty that is the dragon and that was one of my favorite things about Skyrim was the introduction of dragons to the series and being able to learn a language based around them is something that is both fun and fascinating.

by M2J
July 31, 2015

Hello, my name is M2J. I live in Nevada.

Dragon-speak has been something that's fascinated me since I heard Bethesda was developing it for Skyrim. I've always had a love of dragons since reading the Hobbit and watching the original animated movie when I was very young. Next to Bilbo, Smaug was my favorite character. Very few, if any, mystical creatures can truly measure up to the majesty that is the dragon and that was one of my favorite things about Skyrim was the introduction of dragons to the series and being able to learn a language based around them is something that is both fun and fascinating.

Alduin World Eater
July 31, 2015

Hi M2J. 

by Alduin World Eater
July 31, 2015

Hi M2J. 

Ra
August 2, 2015

Er, hello? *nervous laughter* I'm Jayfrost. I like anime, Warriors, drawing, sleeping, and eating. I'm not really into roleplay. Don't really play games alot, 'cuz I'm bad at them. But, I love to play Skyrim, and I like to play MMORPG. (Though I only ever played one)....

Yeah.....*chough* I want to become an animator, and learn Dovah. So if anyone is willing to help, pm me...*awkwardly walk off*

by Ra
August 2, 2015

Er, hello? *nervous laughter* I'm Jayfrost. I like anime, Warriors, drawing, sleeping, and eating. I'm not really into roleplay. Don't really play games alot, 'cuz I'm bad at them. But, I love to play Skyrim, and I like to play MMORPG. (Though I only ever played one)....

Yeah.....*chough* I want to become an animator, and learn Dovah. So if anyone is willing to help, pm me...*awkwardly walk off*

AshmoJotunThor
August 4, 2015

I'm playing Skyrim for my first time and I've fallen in love with the Dov language. I found this community accidently when I was looking for the Dovah alphabet, and I might be falling in love with this place as well. I'm very early in the learning process of the canon language. The runes are beginning to look like letters, and I know a handful of words now. I'm looking forward to being able to use it more.

by AshmoJotunThor
August 4, 2015

I'm playing Skyrim for my first time and I've fallen in love with the Dov language. I found this community accidently when I was looking for the Dovah alphabet, and I might be falling in love with this place as well. I'm very early in the learning process of the canon language. The runes are beginning to look like letters, and I know a handful of words now. I'm looking forward to being able to use it more.

SilVulonNah09
August 6, 2015

Drem yol lok, zeymah ahrk briinah. I am SilVulonNah, but I have no qualms with being called Vulon. I am a teen female simply trying to find a way to communicate with Dovah like myself and not be told I'm incredibly weird for talking so animatedly about my fascination with Dovahzul. I am an artist and writer as hobbies, I like to theorize and debate, my favored Thu'um is Soul Tear, my favored race and play-style is Khajiit and thief (despite the fact that I avoid the Thieves Guild in Skyrim), and I like to ally myself to Boethiah and Hircine.

by SilVulonNah09
August 6, 2015

Drem yol lok, zeymah ahrk briinah. I am SilVulonNah, but I have no qualms with being called Vulon. I am a teen female simply trying to find a way to communicate with Dovah like myself and not be told I'm incredibly weird for talking so animatedly about my fascination with Dovahzul. I am an artist and writer as hobbies, I like to theorize and debate, my favored Thu'um is Soul Tear, my favored race and play-style is Khajiit and thief (despite the fact that I avoid the Thieves Guild in Skyrim), and I like to ally myself to Boethiah and Hircine.

Ahbiilok
August 9, 2015

DREM YOL LOK, Z5 4B3LOK. Z5 FROLOK AMATIV MINDOS DOV4ZUL PRUZ.

by Ahbiilok
August 9, 2015

DREM YOL LOK, Z5 4B3LOK. Z5 FROLOK AMATIV MINDOS DOV4ZUL PRUZ.

Alduin World Eater
August 9, 2015

DREM YOL LOK, 4B3LOK. IF YOU NEED HELP, MESSAGE ME OR GO TO MY THREAD "TIPS AND TRICKS ON LEARNING DOV4ZUL. THAT'S AND INVITE TO EVERYONE.

by Alduin World Eater
August 9, 2015

DREM YOL LOK, 4B3LOK. IF YOU NEED HELP, MESSAGE ME OR GO TO MY THREAD "TIPS AND TRICKS ON LEARNING DOV4ZUL. THAT'S AND INVITE TO EVERYONE.

NonvulYol
August 15, 2015

Dremyollok. zu'u los nonvul yol, dovah norzaar do Molag Bal. Zu'u lost bo wah mindos zuk do hin digol ven.

by NonvulYol
August 15, 2015

Dremyollok. zu'u los nonvul yol, dovah norzaar do Molag Bal. Zu'u lost bo wah mindos zuk do hin digol ven.

Shadow
August 27, 2015

Greetings everyone. I've been an Elder Scrolls fan for a long time and was really interested in going deeper and learning more about the complex lore of this series. I stumbled upon this from the TESlore subreddit. I've never tried to learn a new language before but I'm pretty eager to give this a try

by Shadow
August 27, 2015

Greetings everyone. I've been an Elder Scrolls fan for a long time and was really interested in going deeper and learning more about the complex lore of this series. I stumbled upon this from the TESlore subreddit. I've never tried to learn a new language before but I'm pretty eager to give this a try

VonuzHirthod
September 1, 2015
4NOK, F4DONNE.
:3

I am known by many names (the majority of which I've forgotten ^-^"), but here I am Hirthod, Vonuz, Von, or my much lesser-known nickname, Biijen.

As for my hobbies/interests, I struggle to choose between them. Gaming, of course, which mostly consists of PC games and RPGs, but I did recently get into Magic: The Gathering (anyone else here?). And then there's my hobby of archery, which coincidentally enough first stemmed from my very first Skyrim character, who was an archer. :P I have many, MANY more interests that I could talk about, but I'll not waste your time, lol.

Speaking of characters, feel free to invite me into any roleplay where you need another character or just an extra. ^-^ I'll need a refresher on the rules, but I love role-playing and am *fairly* experienced (and gods know I need another excuse to put off my homework).

I hope to meet some more of you a bit better!
PRUZ4 G5R!
by VonuzHirthod
September 1, 2015
4NOK, F4DONNE.
:3

I am known by many names (the majority of which I've forgotten ^-^"), but here I am Hirthod, Vonuz, Von, or my much lesser-known nickname, Biijen.

As for my hobbies/interests, I struggle to choose between them. Gaming, of course, which mostly consists of PC games and RPGs, but I did recently get into Magic: The Gathering (anyone else here?). And then there's my hobby of archery, which coincidentally enough first stemmed from my very first Skyrim character, who was an archer. :P I have many, MANY more interests that I could talk about, but I'll not waste your time, lol.

Speaking of characters, feel free to invite me into any roleplay where you need another character or just an extra. ^-^ I'll need a refresher on the rules, but I love role-playing and am *fairly* experienced (and gods know I need another excuse to put off my homework).

I hope to meet some more of you a bit better!
PRUZ4 G5R!
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.