Grolahmul
October 11, 2015

"Likely is, Maramis," said KDK, "Shall we go?"

by Grolahmul
October 11, 2015

"Likely is, Maramis," said KDK, "Shall we go?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
"Yea lets meet this centaur king.." The group walked to the hill and saw the quarters for the centaur's leader, they approched him and kneeled
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015
"Yea lets meet this centaur king.." The group walked to the hill and saw the quarters for the centaur's leader, they approched him and kneeled

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

Udaha: "Well, so there is a group of varied races before me, lets see...a dunmer, a khajiit, an orc, a bosmer, and a nord...what is it you want from our land?" said Udaha as the group kneeled before him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

Udaha: "Well, so there is a group of varied races before me, lets see...a dunmer, a khajiit, an orc, a bosmer, and a nord...what is it you want from our land?" said Udaha as the group kneeled before him

Grolahmul
October 11, 2015

(I'm still a Khajiitaur. What, your mind tricks don't work on Uhada?)

by Grolahmul
October 11, 2015

(I'm still a Khajiitaur. What, your mind tricks don't work on Uhada?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

(Nope cause he isn't a normal centaur, he is strong minded which is why it won't work on him, plus Hadar is still learning how to use it :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

(Nope cause he isn't a normal centaur, he is strong minded which is why it won't work on him, plus Hadar is still learning how to use it :P)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

(Prob more it slipped his mind.)

Falin bowed slightly, "We come bearing a warning, as well as seeking assistance."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

(Prob more it slipped his mind.)

Falin bowed slightly, "We come bearing a warning, as well as seeking assistance."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

"hmm...very well we will provide you with supplies for telling us about this, I knew you were telling the truth because my sources have told me about the attacks of the vampires and i knew it would be a matter of time before the started a war" Said Udaha as he motioned for them to rise and whipered to 2 centaurs telling them to get the group supplies "May you be blessed on your journey"  said Udaha as the group left his quarters and back out into the settlement

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

"hmm...very well we will provide you with supplies for telling us about this, I knew you were telling the truth because my sources have told me about the attacks of the vampires and i knew it would be a matter of time before the started a war" Said Udaha as he motioned for them to rise and whipered to 2 centaurs telling them to get the group supplies "May you be blessed on your journey"  said Udaha as the group left his quarters and back out into the settlement

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin sighed. "That went a little smoother than I thought it would."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin sighed. "That went a little smoother than I thought it would."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 11, 2015

"Centaurs, peaceful, they must be planning something."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 11, 2015

"Centaurs, peaceful, they must be planning something."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

"Yes indeed, I think we should leave soon...very soon" Said Hadar glancing back at Udaha's quarters

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

"Yes indeed, I think we should leave soon...very soon" Said Hadar glancing back at Udaha's quarters

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin nodded. "It's not like time's in our favor anyway."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin nodded. "It's not like time's in our favor anyway."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

He looked away and put his hand over his back as if he was going to unsheathe a greatsword but instead a dark aura appeared in a sword shape and eventually a Black Lightning Sword appeared and his hand was on the hilt as if he was ready for a fight, but he relaxed and put his hand back to his side and walked on

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

He looked away and put his hand over his back as if he was going to unsheathe a greatsword but instead a dark aura appeared in a sword shape and eventually a Black Lightning Sword appeared and his hand was on the hilt as if he was ready for a fight, but he relaxed and put his hand back to his side and walked on

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin frowned, watching him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin frowned, watching him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

'Falin, have you ever felt like your...powerless?' Asked Hadar in Falins mind

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

'Falin, have you ever felt like your...powerless?' Asked Hadar in Falins mind

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin glanced at him. 'More times than I care to admit. Why?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 11, 2015

Falin glanced at him. 'More times than I care to admit. Why?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.