Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 

Grolahmul
November 10, 2015

(Dude, we're fighting Deadra, ghosts, and shadows. How are they sentient enough to have names?)

by Grolahmul
November 10, 2015

(Dude, we're fighting Deadra, ghosts, and shadows. How are they sentient enough to have names?)

onikmey
November 10, 2015

(sorry guys, i think i'm gonna leave this RP. All scipio did was get a book and go to the hall. Have fun!)

by onikmey
November 10, 2015

(sorry guys, i think i'm gonna leave this RP. All scipio did was get a book and go to the hall. Have fun!)

The Bug Stomper
November 10, 2015

The professor unlocked a door and opened it. Zii ran back and hid as the professor closed the door behind him(?). Zii moved to the door and observed it. Locked. I'll need to open it... No! Remember the last time you did it?! I know...but Draconus. He's a stranger, Zii! Have you even talked to him?! Once... Once. That's it. He's a stranger, Zii. But this is bigger. Bigger than you can understand. Just because you can see the future. Yun faded away.

by The Bug Stomper
November 10, 2015

The professor unlocked a door and opened it. Zii ran back and hid as the professor closed the door behind him(?). Zii moved to the door and observed it. Locked. I'll need to open it... No! Remember the last time you did it?! I know...but Draconus. He's a stranger, Zii! Have you even talked to him?! Once... Once. That's it. He's a stranger, Zii. But this is bigger. Bigger than you can understand. Just because you can see the future. Yun faded away.

Kronvullok
November 10, 2015
captainnate

(I'm kinda confused, my friend IRL told me you guys were fighting so my entrance was going into a fight, he never described what type of fight, just monsters, so I hope my next post is accurate)

(Read some of the previous posts. I'm sure you'll figure it out.)

by Kronvullok
November 10, 2015
captainnate

(I'm kinda confused, my friend IRL told me you guys were fighting so my entrance was going into a fight, he never described what type of fight, just monsters, so I hope my next post is accurate)

(Read some of the previous posts. I'm sure you'll figure it out.)

captainnate
November 10, 2015
(Ok, thanks)
by captainnate
November 10, 2015
(Ok, thanks)

captainnate
November 11, 2015

*A monster is coming my way, can't tell what it is, I shoot a shock spell, weirdly doing nothing, it jumps on me and i can barly defend myself, i dropped my sword and i won't have enough time to cast a spell* "Someone, i don't know names but someone help! HELP!" i yell, i pray to Akonash that someone heard my distress call

by captainnate
November 11, 2015

*A monster is coming my way, can't tell what it is, I shoot a shock spell, weirdly doing nothing, it jumps on me and i can barly defend myself, i dropped my sword and i won't have enough time to cast a spell* "Someone, i don't know names but someone help! HELP!" i yell, i pray to Akonash that someone heard my distress call

Grolahmul
November 11, 2015

S3 BO HOMD!
*I become KDK, summon a bow, and shoot the shadow, killing it.*

"Plain old magic does nothing," said KDK, "You must use physical or conjured weapons!"

by Grolahmul
November 11, 2015

S3 BO HOMD!
*I become KDK, summon a bow, and shoot the shadow, killing it.*

"Plain old magic does nothing," said KDK, "You must use physical or conjured weapons!"

captainnate
November 12, 2015

"Thanks, my name is Talen-Maht, you can call me Talen"

by captainnate
November 12, 2015

"Thanks, my name is Talen-Maht, you can call me Talen"

captainnate
November 12, 2015

(Is the rest of this RP going to RPNation or on here? what i mean is, is this RP going to end and start on RPNation?)

by captainnate
November 12, 2015

(Is the rest of this RP going to RPNation or on here? what i mean is, is this RP going to end and start on RPNation?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 12, 2015

I'm not sure what's going on

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 12, 2015

I'm not sure what's going on

Kronvullok
November 12, 2015
captainnate

(Wha-???)

by Kronvullok
November 12, 2015
captainnate

(Wha-???)

captainnate
November 13, 2015
(Here, https://www.rpnation.com/threads/excelius-academy-of-the-arcane-arts.164384/ )
by captainnate
November 13, 2015
(Here, https://www.rpnation.com/threads/excelius-academy-of-the-arcane-arts.164384/ )

Veyd Sahvoz
November 14, 2015

Due to the RP forums shutting down this is the website that we will restart Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts on. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 14, 2015

Due to the RP forums shutting down this is the website that we will restart Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts on. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.