A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

He frowns, not really understanding her question as only a couple of words in Basic came out, said words having roots in old Human languages... Strange that there could be humans where she came from.

"I don't understand you... This is a Jedi matter, way above my paygrade." He stands back up, grabbing a glass of water from an approaching medical droid, setting it next to the woman before steppong over her and reaching to the energy cuffs behind her back.

"I'm gonna regret this..." He presses a button, releasing the cuffs and replacing them in his combat harness. Afterwards, he stands up, walking away with a nod to her and a muttered command to the medic nearby.

She watched him walk away before slowly pushing herself into a sitting position. Just like that he's undone whatever restaints they had placed on her? But why? She glanced at the glass of water. Picking it up, she took a hesitant sip. It seemed to taste normal not to mention how nice it was to have water after who knows how long.

Finishing off there water, she resumed watching the others in the room. She could tell no longer being restrained unnerved a few of them. So how long before one of them tries something?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

He frowns, not really understanding her question as only a couple of words in Basic came out, said words having roots in old Human languages... Strange that there could be humans where she came from.

"I don't understand you... This is a Jedi matter, way above my paygrade." He stands back up, grabbing a glass of water from an approaching medical droid, setting it next to the woman before steppong over her and reaching to the energy cuffs behind her back.

"I'm gonna regret this..." He presses a button, releasing the cuffs and replacing them in his combat harness. Afterwards, he stands up, walking away with a nod to her and a muttered command to the medic nearby.

She watched him walk away before slowly pushing herself into a sitting position. Just like that he's undone whatever restaints they had placed on her? But why? She glanced at the glass of water. Picking it up, she took a hesitant sip. It seemed to taste normal not to mention how nice it was to have water after who knows how long.

Finishing off there water, she resumed watching the others in the room. She could tell no longer being restrained unnerved a few of them. So how long before one of them tries something?

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

Vulen thought back to his fateful battle with Jolee Bindo. "You are unlike other Sith. You use their power yet you are untainted by the corruption it brings." Bindo had said.

"Thinking back on it now, it was most likely a reverse Dun Moch." Vulen thought to himself. "Still, I cannot thank him enough for opening my eyes to the truth about the Sith."

"W͇̥̥̞̩hy͈̲ͅ ҉͖̘̬d̵͖̪̹̙̘͉ơ ̰̙̱̗y̻͚̺̞͖o̙̦͢u̸̫̝͓ ̧f́í͇̜g̴̹̜̰͙̲h͙̯̟͠t̥ ̢̙͙̻t̶̤h̙̝̥͖̥e̻̥͓͕ ̹̹͔p͢o͈͎w̶̹ͅe̦̦̖̲͍̼r ̧̜̺o҉̗ͅf̸ ̟̻̤͓̭͝t̛̹̘̥̳̪̯̖h̦̤̦̭́e̫͡ ͏̝̯̖͉̝D͖̭͡ar̯̻k̻͕̣͇ ̥̬̦͔͔̰͍͟S̛̭͙i̹̗̠͕̮̯̗͠d̮̝͍e̜̤͙͙̕ͅ? I̙͚̻̪̹t̲̝̠̪̟̱ ̳m͉̳̲̬̜̦ͅa̧͉d̴̟̙̖̙̼e̝͙̘̜͙ ̥̣͖̯͇͙̻͡y̯ͅo̟u̝͍ ̳͔s̺̩͜ͅt͍̬̜̝̣ṛ̖̤̺̞͝ͅò̖̩͈̭̱n̵̯͚̩͔̤g̶͇ ̪͉͈a̢̫̤͖n̥̳̝̖d̬ ̦̣̱̮̕i̼̟̟̭̫͡ͅmm̶e͈̜͜n̥̞͔̪̝̖ș̜͇̻̱̬̮̀e͔͟l͈y҉ ̙̭̲̗̩͈̜́f̟̪̤̟̰e̺̟̣͖͍a̬̳̩͉̫̦̪̕r̲̤̳̠̩ed̪̭̲̞͙.̲̱͈̦̮"

Vulen clutched his head in pain. "Shut up... I've no need for the unruly anger of the Sith."

"̘Ỳ̩̭͙o̪̦̹͈̗̣u͍͝ ͉͠k̷̘n͉͈̩o͖̥̱̮w̧̞̘̫̭̦̩ ̪y̝͚̞͢ͅǫ͉͈u̳̳̲̳̹ ͏̞͚̠̺͓̖c̯͔̖̣̳̞̰a҉̯͕͈̙͔̱̠n̦̞̦n̖̺ͅot͚͓̙͚͍ ̡̱̞͕̬̬e̷͚s̸̠̤̳c̙͓͓a͠p̳̝͜e̬ y̵̘͉̭o̡̺ur͠ ̴̞̼͈̗p҉̺̮̲̝̭̱̖ą͖̟̙̥̝̥̖ș̰͙͔̙̦̩t̺̦͞.̛ ͎̠̪̹̣̪͞S̼͓͚͔̫o̟̗̣ ̘̙̯͈̥ͅͅm̸̲̠a̟͓̬͙̺̼n͖̺̦̼̖̹̮͢y͇̘͉̝̖ ̥̱i̼̙͍̼̺̯̜͘n͔͍̙͎̥͖̘͡n̨͎o͕c͏͍̞̠̗͇̘ȩ͕͓͙͔̼ͅn̸͓̹t ̳͇l̖̩̮ḭ̞̤̫͝v̖̥̰e̜̩̳̰̩̭͠s̳͇͕͕ ̣̺̟t҉͍̦̼̖͕̻ͅa̴͎̙̦k̬͓e̱͚̮͟ń̘͉ ̲̠b̩̪̜̩͇̺͎y͉͉̰̳̱͙̙ ̝͍̞y̶̺̱̹oṳ͙̰̹̺r̛͍ ͎̤͇͕ͅḽ̝͠i̛̹̟͎̤̖̲g͇̮͍̞̬̀h̹͇̖͎̻ͅt͉͕s̻̣͍͔̜̞a̶͓̗b̡͔̺e̻̤̬r͔̰̰̞̭͙,̷̝̝̥ ͓̳͈̱̬̼͠n̠͜o̹̺̮t͡ ̰̣͜t͇̳̲̳o̖̰̦ ̣̞̣̮̭m̢͈̭̰e̫̗͇͍̥n̺t̼̻͞i͎͎̹̼̦o̸̮͙̪͔̭n̯̗̟̱ ͖̜̦̬̜͞t̪͓̲h̺͕̩̹͈o͈͉̤̗̞̦̰s̸̮̜͍͔e̟̼̞̰ ͕y̷̞͖͉̭̬o̠̯̼̼͠u̫͔̟͈ͅ

͈̖̟̜ͅt̘̹͎̩̼̺o̵rṱ͖͔͙̫͖̗u҉̺̹͔̳r̪̠e͍̙͕̭̻͈̞d̛̹̠͓̱̰͔.̜̭̫̲̱̞̣͞ ͏O̝̰̙̹h̘̕,̪͘ h҉̠͎̯̻̝o͔̩͉̦̰w ͉͍̹̥t̻͉̙̘̟͕ͅh͍͎͚͞ę̹̫ir͏̬̝̺̮̺͓ ͉̼͔̖̯͝ͅͅs̝͖͕c̰͍̩͍̝̫̱͞r͓̞̥͍̙̮e̱̞̼͚͝a̸̙m̬͎s̼̼ ̯̗́d͍̮̗̠͘ͅe͙̪̪̰̬l̲i͇̥͠ͅg͉̩̻͎͚̭̗͜h̹̭͉̺t͢e͙͔͎̣̫d͜ ̶͓̯̳̱̻̱u̯̬͍̟͚͖͚s̸͕̫̭ ͚̱̥͕̀s̗̯͓̹o̧͔̥̳̭ͅ.̜̭̩͖̝̕"̣̮͞

"I said shut up!" he yelled without realizing it.

(The corrupted text is his corrupted sith side)

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

Vulen thought back to his fateful battle with Jolee Bindo. "You are unlike other Sith. You use their power yet you are untainted by the corruption it brings." Bindo had said.

"Thinking back on it now, it was most likely a reverse Dun Moch." Vulen thought to himself. "Still, I cannot thank him enough for opening my eyes to the truth about the Sith."

"W͇̥̥̞̩hy͈̲ͅ ҉͖̘̬d̵͖̪̹̙̘͉ơ ̰̙̱̗y̻͚̺̞͖o̙̦͢u̸̫̝͓ ̧f́í͇̜g̴̹̜̰͙̲h͙̯̟͠t̥ ̢̙͙̻t̶̤h̙̝̥͖̥e̻̥͓͕ ̹̹͔p͢o͈͎w̶̹ͅe̦̦̖̲͍̼r ̧̜̺o҉̗ͅf̸ ̟̻̤͓̭͝t̛̹̘̥̳̪̯̖h̦̤̦̭́e̫͡ ͏̝̯̖͉̝D͖̭͡ar̯̻k̻͕̣͇ ̥̬̦͔͔̰͍͟S̛̭͙i̹̗̠͕̮̯̗͠d̮̝͍e̜̤͙͙̕ͅ? I̙͚̻̪̹t̲̝̠̪̟̱ ̳m͉̳̲̬̜̦ͅa̧͉d̴̟̙̖̙̼e̝͙̘̜͙ ̥̣͖̯͇͙̻͡y̯ͅo̟u̝͍ ̳͔s̺̩͜ͅt͍̬̜̝̣ṛ̖̤̺̞͝ͅò̖̩͈̭̱n̵̯͚̩͔̤g̶͇ ̪͉͈a̢̫̤͖n̥̳̝̖d̬ ̦̣̱̮̕i̼̟̟̭̫͡ͅmm̶e͈̜͜n̥̞͔̪̝̖ș̜͇̻̱̬̮̀e͔͟l͈y҉ ̙̭̲̗̩͈̜́f̟̪̤̟̰e̺̟̣͖͍a̬̳̩͉̫̦̪̕r̲̤̳̠̩ed̪̭̲̞͙.̲̱͈̦̮"

Vulen clutched his head in pain. "Shut up... I've no need for the unruly anger of the Sith."

"̘Ỳ̩̭͙o̪̦̹͈̗̣u͍͝ ͉͠k̷̘n͉͈̩o͖̥̱̮w̧̞̘̫̭̦̩ ̪y̝͚̞͢ͅǫ͉͈u̳̳̲̳̹ ͏̞͚̠̺͓̖c̯͔̖̣̳̞̰a҉̯͕͈̙͔̱̠n̦̞̦n̖̺ͅot͚͓̙͚͍ ̡̱̞͕̬̬e̷͚s̸̠̤̳c̙͓͓a͠p̳̝͜e̬ y̵̘͉̭o̡̺ur͠ ̴̞̼͈̗p҉̺̮̲̝̭̱̖ą͖̟̙̥̝̥̖ș̰͙͔̙̦̩t̺̦͞.̛ ͎̠̪̹̣̪͞S̼͓͚͔̫o̟̗̣ ̘̙̯͈̥ͅͅm̸̲̠a̟͓̬͙̺̼n͖̺̦̼̖̹̮͢y͇̘͉̝̖ ̥̱i̼̙͍̼̺̯̜͘n͔͍̙͎̥͖̘͡n̨͎o͕c͏͍̞̠̗͇̘ȩ͕͓͙͔̼ͅn̸͓̹t ̳͇l̖̩̮ḭ̞̤̫͝v̖̥̰e̜̩̳̰̩̭͠s̳͇͕͕ ̣̺̟t҉͍̦̼̖͕̻ͅa̴͎̙̦k̬͓e̱͚̮͟ń̘͉ ̲̠b̩̪̜̩͇̺͎y͉͉̰̳̱͙̙ ̝͍̞y̶̺̱̹oṳ͙̰̹̺r̛͍ ͎̤͇͕ͅḽ̝͠i̛̹̟͎̤̖̲g͇̮͍̞̬̀h̹͇̖͎̻ͅt͉͕s̻̣͍͔̜̞a̶͓̗b̡͔̺e̻̤̬r͔̰̰̞̭͙,̷̝̝̥ ͓̳͈̱̬̼͠n̠͜o̹̺̮t͡ ̰̣͜t͇̳̲̳o̖̰̦ ̣̞̣̮̭m̢͈̭̰e̫̗͇͍̥n̺t̼̻͞i͎͎̹̼̦o̸̮͙̪͔̭n̯̗̟̱ ͖̜̦̬̜͞t̪͓̲h̺͕̩̹͈o͈͉̤̗̞̦̰s̸̮̜͍͔e̟̼̞̰ ͕y̷̞͖͉̭̬o̠̯̼̼͠u̫͔̟͈ͅ

͈̖̟̜ͅt̘̹͎̩̼̺o̵rṱ͖͔͙̫͖̗u҉̺̹͔̳r̪̠e͍̙͕̭̻͈̞d̛̹̠͓̱̰͔.̜̭̫̲̱̞̣͞ ͏O̝̰̙̹h̘̕,̪͘ h҉̠͎̯̻̝o͔̩͉̦̰w ͉͍̹̥t̻͉̙̘̟͕ͅh͍͎͚͞ę̹̫ir͏̬̝̺̮̺͓ ͉̼͔̖̯͝ͅͅs̝͖͕c̰͍̩͍̝̫̱͞r͓̞̥͍̙̮e̱̞̼͚͝a̸̙m̬͎s̼̼ ̯̗́d͍̮̗̠͘ͅe͙̪̪̰̬l̲i͇̥͠ͅg͉̩̻͎͚̭̗͜h̹̭͉̺t͢e͙͔͎̣̫d͜ ̶͓̯̳̱̻̱u̯̬͍̟͚͖͚s̸͕̫̭ ͚̱̥͕̀s̗̯͓̹o̧͔̥̳̭ͅ.̜̭̩͖̝̕"̣̮͞

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

Having entered the room and noticing the insanity that is happening, he slowly steps back, slipping on his helmet as he clicks a few signals. In the cargo bay, the soldiers not wounded, dead, or attending to the wounded suddenly collect their weapons and activate the several systems in their armor, getting into a state of preparation and aiming their weapons at the door. Jorrya enters, drawing his rifle and priming the Incendiary plasma cells.

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

Having entered the room and noticing the insanity that is happening, he slowly steps back, slipping on his helmet as he clicks a few signals. In the cargo bay, the soldiers not wounded, dead, or attending to the wounded suddenly collect their weapons and activate the several systems in their armor, getting into a state of preparation and aiming their weapons at the door. Jorrya enters, drawing his rifle and priming the Incendiary plasma cells.

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(How . . . ? What dark sorcery is this? Seriously though, how?)

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

(Also, once you reach Coruscant, I'll introduce my character.)

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

(Also, once you reach Coruscant, I'll introduce my character.)

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Vulen is still haunted by his sith side, trying not to give into the temptations of its corruption. Only recently, has it grown stronger. If you mean the text, here

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Vulen is still haunted by his sith side, trying not to give into the temptations of its corruption. Only recently, has it grown stronger. If you mean the text, here

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

Fear crept back into Falin as she saw the soldiers scrambling to grab their weapons and getting ready to fight. She shifted onto her knees, her entire body tense and ready to spring into action if need be. A low growl is heard as a spectral wolf and Senche tiger appeared. They remained at her side, ready to defend if they were attacked.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

Fear crept back into Falin as she saw the soldiers scrambling to grab their weapons and getting ready to fight. She shifted onto her knees, her entire body tense and ready to spring into action if need be. A low growl is heard as a spectral wolf and Senche tiger appeared. They remained at her side, ready to defend if they were attacked.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Okay, guys better hurry it up with the getting to know each other, in another few posts I'm doing a time skip)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Okay, guys better hurry it up with the getting to know each other, in another few posts I'm doing a time skip)

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

(I'm ready for the time skip, I was just doing some character development)

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

(I'm ready for the time skip, I was just doing some character development)

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

( Same. )

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

( Same. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(I suppose I am too then)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(I suppose I am too then)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Vulen's ship makes it to Corucant orbit, they prepare to land 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Vulen's ship makes it to Corucant orbit, they prepare to land 

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

Vulen has since composed himself. He goes to the cargo bay where the soldiers are

"We're getting ready to land on Coruscant, I suggest you all strap in."

He then walks back to the cockpit and begins landing procedures.

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

Vulen has since composed himself. He goes to the cargo bay where the soldiers are

"We're getting ready to land on Coruscant, I suggest you all strap in."

He then walks back to the cockpit and begins landing procedures.

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

(Introduction time!)

Down below the surface of Coruscant, was a criminal underworld. Level 1313. There all the drugs were bought and sold, all illegal weapons too. They also had the best cantinas.

Qodra'ath sat at a bar, a cup of potwa beer in hand. After one long gulp, he slammed the cup onto the bar and left.

The bartender yelled, 'Oi! Ya fergat ta pay up!'

Piss off, mate. Qodra'ath leaped off of the balcony and onto the streets. He put up his hood.

He felt a disturbance. A powerful one. Something that he had never felt. A rift in the Force. He ran to a dark alleyway and into his personal starfighter, a Defender. He flew out of the 1,313 levels within minutes. He sees the Fury Class Intercepter. Crap! That better not be the Sith.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

(Introduction time!)

Down below the surface of Coruscant, was a criminal underworld. Level 1313. There all the drugs were bought and sold, all illegal weapons too. They also had the best cantinas.

Qodra'ath sat at a bar, a cup of potwa beer in hand. After one long gulp, he slammed the cup onto the bar and left.

The bartender yelled, 'Oi! Ya fergat ta pay up!'

Piss off, mate. Qodra'ath leaped off of the balcony and onto the streets. He put up his hood.

He felt a disturbance. A powerful one. Something that he had never felt. A rift in the Force. He ran to a dark alleyway and into his personal starfighter, a Defender. He flew out of the 1,313 levels within minutes. He sees the Fury Class Intercepter. Crap! That better not be the Sith.

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

(Defender Class Light Corvette, I'm assuming?)

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015

(Defender Class Light Corvette, I'm assuming?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.