Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"I came recently from Skyrim yes. I have some things I needed to attend to at Kvatch" explained Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"I came recently from Skyrim yes. I have some things I needed to attend to at Kvatch" explained Hadar

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

(Triple post, wow)

She stopped walking and faced the man. "You do realize that Kvatch was destroyed, right? There's nothing left."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

(Triple post, wow)

She stopped walking and faced the man. "You do realize that Kvatch was destroyed, right? There's nothing left."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Your point being?" said Hadar, it was sort of Obvious he wasn't there to meet someone when he said 'buisness'.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Your point being?" said Hadar, it was sort of Obvious he wasn't there to meet someone when he said 'buisness'.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Dunmer shook her head, turning away again. "There aren't any Daedra there either."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Dunmer shook her head, turning away again. "There aren't any Daedra there either."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"There is something of great value there. . .I can feel it. It is buried underneath of everything. I don't expect you to understand but I will tell you if you want to know" said Hadar as he continued to walk on

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"There is something of great value there. . .I can feel it. It is buried underneath of everything. I don't expect you to understand but I will tell you if you want to know" said Hadar as he continued to walk on

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( It its a Sith Empire artifact, what makes you think its in the ruins of Kvatch? :P ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( It its a Sith Empire artifact, what makes you think its in the ruins of Kvatch? :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(No Hadar is talking about something off topic of the RP, he is here to help now so what he originally planned to do is on the hold)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(No Hadar is talking about something off topic of the RP, he is here to help now so what he originally planned to do is on the hold)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

She shook her head. "The issue at Kvatch isn't really my problem to deal with. Honestly neihter is Bruma." She had come just to conduct some study with the Mage's Guild. 'You're knowledgable with Daedra, aren't you?' One of the mage's had asked. If only she had answered no, she wouldn't have been sent to such a freezing cold place.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

She shook her head. "The issue at Kvatch isn't really my problem to deal with. Honestly neihter is Bruma." She had come just to conduct some study with the Mage's Guild. 'You're knowledgable with Daedra, aren't you?' One of the mage's had asked. If only she had answered no, she wouldn't have been sent to such a freezing cold place.

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Ah. ))

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Ah. ))

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

(Is this too late to join? I posted my skelly a while ago, and decided to join once a lot of the long threads were completed. Now that I don't have many threads to keep up with, I can finally come in!)

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

(Is this too late to join? I posted my skelly a while ago, and decided to join once a lot of the long threads were completed. Now that I don't have many threads to keep up with, I can finally come in!)

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Oh no, you can join in! ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Oh no, you can join in! ))

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

(Not sure how to introduce Sauriil . . . with all this going on.)

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Well, the forest surrounding the crash site was just the victim of a big forest fire. The area between the forest and the base walls is littrered with the bodies of daedra, clones, and craters. Lots of craters. That, and the crash itself was loud and very noticeable. ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Well, the forest surrounding the crash site was just the victim of a big forest fire. The area between the forest and the base walls is littrered with the bodies of daedra, clones, and craters. Lots of craters. That, and the crash itself was loud and very noticeable. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.