Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Zinrahzul
December 5, 2017
@Kronvullok wow, that's a great question! I guess the answer might depend on the quality of the depicted universe..

With that thought, I choose video games, because more likely than not, people have better abilities and less suckiness of life...

Would you rather be a Frost Troll that's lame (can't walk on legs), or a bear whose jaw is always excruciatingly painful to open?
by Zinrahzul
December 5, 2017
@Kronvullok wow, that's a great question! I guess the answer might depend on the quality of the depicted universe..

With that thought, I choose video games, because more likely than not, people have better abilities and less suckiness of life...

Would you rather be a Frost Troll that's lame (can't walk on legs), or a bear whose jaw is always excruciatingly painful to open?

Hahdremro
December 6, 2017

I can already enter any book with the power of IMAGINATION! I can just write a book and do a self-insert if I want to experience another world through that medium. So I'd probably go with video games.

Would you rather be able to transform into any mammal, or transform into any type of animal other than a mammal?

EDIT: Oops, didn't see that there was already a reply to that! I'll answer Zinrahzul's question too, but keep the question I already wrote. 

I'd rather be a lame Frost Troll. With those powerful arms, I'd find a way to move around anyway. :P

by Hahdremro
December 6, 2017

I can already enter any book with the power of IMAGINATION! I can just write a book and do a self-insert if I want to experience another world through that medium. So I'd probably go with video games.

Would you rather be able to transform into any mammal, or transform into any type of animal other than a mammal?

EDIT: Oops, didn't see that there was already a reply to that! I'll answer Zinrahzul's question too, but keep the question I already wrote. 

I'd rather be a lame Frost Troll. With those powerful arms, I'd find a way to move around anyway. :P

Kendovdoaaz
December 7, 2017
I would rather be a non-mammal. There are far more options as a non-mammal than there are if I were a mammal.

Okay, would you rather:

Be an absolute agent of light yet hated by all who you help

Or

Be an absolute agent of dark yet loved by all of your victims?
by Kendovdoaaz
December 7, 2017
I would rather be a non-mammal. There are far more options as a non-mammal than there are if I were a mammal.

Okay, would you rather:

Be an absolute agent of light yet hated by all who you help

Or

Be an absolute agent of dark yet loved by all of your victims?

Ruvgein
December 7, 2017

Easy.  Agent of light but hated.  You never do good for getting thanks, for being loved.  You do it because it's right and just, no cheering crowds needed.

Would you rather not be able to draw, but see your really bad art daily, or draw masterpieces without ever being able to see them?

by Ruvgein
December 7, 2017

Easy.  Agent of light but hated.  You never do good for getting thanks, for being loved.  You do it because it's right and just, no cheering crowds needed.

Would you rather not be able to draw, but see your really bad art daily, or draw masterpieces without ever being able to see them?

Hahdremro
December 7, 2017

I'd go with the bad art. If it's a daily thing, I could get away with stick figures to fulfil my quota. Takes much more time than drawing something worthwhile that I can't even appreciate.

Would you rather have a great song stuck in your head for the rest of your life, or not be able to remember how any song goes when you're not listening to them?

by Hahdremro
December 7, 2017

I'd go with the bad art. If it's a daily thing, I could get away with stick figures to fulfil my quota. Takes much more time than drawing something worthwhile that I can't even appreciate.

Would you rather have a great song stuck in your head for the rest of your life, or not be able to remember how any song goes when you're not listening to them?

Zinrahzul
December 8, 2017
I choose not remembering how the good songs sounded, do I can experience them all over again...

Would you rather be a mole or a naked mole rat?
by Zinrahzul
December 8, 2017
I choose not remembering how the good songs sounded, do I can experience them all over again...

Would you rather be a mole or a naked mole rat?

lapamant
December 8, 2017

I'd rather be a mole, honestly. Naked mole rats just look funny, while moles are relatively cute. Both are a nuisiance though.

Would you rather only be able to get one hour or less of sleep a day, or be able to get twelve hours or more of sleep a day?

by lapamant
December 8, 2017

I'd rather be a mole, honestly. Naked mole rats just look funny, while moles are relatively cute. Both are a nuisiance though.

Would you rather only be able to get one hour or less of sleep a day, or be able to get twelve hours or more of sleep a day?

Lokhahdrem
December 8, 2017

Definitely one hour or less of sleep a day, if without collateral effects. I could do so many more things...

Would you rather be able to travel back in time for 16 hours but have to relive those or be able to travel back for 8 months and be able to return at when you'd left?

by Lokhahdrem
December 8, 2017

Definitely one hour or less of sleep a day, if without collateral effects. I could do so many more things...

Would you rather be able to travel back in time for 16 hours but have to relive those or be able to travel back for 8 months and be able to return at when you'd left?

Kendovdoaaz
December 8, 2017
8 months is best because in 8 months time I'd be able to go back to the 16 hour mark anyway.

Would you rather:

Be a "bookworm" or a "game-freak"?
by Kendovdoaaz
December 8, 2017
8 months is best because in 8 months time I'd be able to go back to the 16 hour mark anyway.

Would you rather:

Be a "bookworm" or a "game-freak"?

Hahdremro
December 11, 2017

I'd rather be a bookworm. Because I already am. And because I'll still be able to read books when I'm too old to be any good at video games!

Would you rather be sacrificed to a Mayan/Aztec/Incan deity, or to a Daedric Prince?

by Hahdremro
December 11, 2017

I'd rather be a bookworm. Because I already am. And because I'll still be able to read books when I'm too old to be any good at video games!

Would you rather be sacrificed to a Mayan/Aztec/Incan deity, or to a Daedric Prince?

Kendovdoaaz
December 26, 2017
I'd rather be sacrificed to a daedric prince since, with them, it doesn't always mean certain death.

You are starving and must eat one, would you rather: eat the bowl of saber cat eyes or eat the single giant's toe?
by Kendovdoaaz
December 26, 2017
I'd rather be sacrificed to a daedric prince since, with them, it doesn't always mean certain death.

You are starving and must eat one, would you rather: eat the bowl of saber cat eyes or eat the single giant's toe?

Zinrahzul
December 26, 2017
@Kendovdoaaz saber cat eyes, because they would be more nutritious and I would survive longer.

Would you rather be a Thalmor prisoner or Solitude Court Mage's prisoner...
by Zinrahzul
December 26, 2017
@Kendovdoaaz saber cat eyes, because they would be more nutritious and I would survive longer.

Would you rather be a Thalmor prisoner or Solitude Court Mage's prisoner...

Hahdremro
January 2, 2018

Solitude Mage's prisoner. With my high Speech skill, it wouldn't be hard to flatter a court mage into going easy on me.

Would you rather be forced to sing everything you say for the rest of your life, or be unable to perceive music at all ever again?

by Hahdremro
January 2, 2018

Solitude Mage's prisoner. With my high Speech skill, it wouldn't be hard to flatter a court mage into going easy on me.

Would you rather be forced to sing everything you say for the rest of your life, or be unable to perceive music at all ever again?

Kronvullok
January 3, 2018
Forced to sing. I could go from good to amazing in a month.

Would you rather:
Be able to live forever?
OR
Be able make anyone other than yourself live forever? (You must choose at least one person)
by Kronvullok
January 3, 2018
Forced to sing. I could go from good to amazing in a month.

Would you rather:

Be able to live forever?

OR

Be able make anyone other than yourself live forever? (You must choose at least one person)

Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2018

Be able to live forever.

Would you rather: Have unlimited shouts but only be able to use one specific shout a day

OR

Be able to flawlessly speak Dovahzul and make your own shouts (with recharge time).

by Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2018

Be able to live forever.

Would you rather: Have unlimited shouts but only be able to use one specific shout a day

OR

Be able to flawlessly speak Dovahzul and make your own shouts (with recharge time).

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.