Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

Hm? *digs claws into it and climbs ontop of it* Hmmm... It has a god like sense to it...

by Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

Hm? *digs claws into it and climbs ontop of it* Hmmm... It has a god like sense to it...

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"It might not be a good idea to dig your claws inside of it, you don't know what might happen."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"It might not be a good idea to dig your claws inside of it, you don't know what might happen."

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

I'm curious... *presses the side of face to the orb and looks at it*

May 31, 2014

I'm curious... *presses the side of face to the orb and looks at it*

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Your funeral."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Your funeral."

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

*begins to slide forward then falls off it and head hits the ground and tail looks like a zigzag* ouch *voice is muffled*

May 31, 2014

*begins to slide forward then falls off it and head hits the ground and tail looks like a zigzag* ouch *voice is muffled*

Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

The orb begins vibrating and rises into the air. Then a booming voice emerges from the orb.

"What blasphemy is this? To thoughtlessly banish the worldly aspect of Peryite, then scorn his jewel like some child's plaything? How do you intend to pay for your sins, mortal?"

(the orb is about the size of a volleyball, I should have mentioned that earlier.)

by Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

The orb begins vibrating and rises into the air. Then a booming voice emerges from the orb.

"What blasphemy is this? To thoughtlessly banish the worldly aspect of Peryite, then scorn his jewel like some child's plaything? How do you intend to pay for your sins, mortal?"

(the orb is about the size of a volleyball, I should have mentioned that earlier.)

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

Peryite?! *pulls head from the dirt and looks at the orb* well I knew it was a deadra but I didn't expect you sir!

May 31, 2014

Peryite?! *pulls head from the dirt and looks at the orb* well I knew it was a deadra but I didn't expect you sir!

Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

Peryite laughs "It pleases me that my power is respected, if not recognized. Perhaps you would do a service to me? A preistess of Vaermina removed my orb from its resting place in my temple in Hammerfell, draining my power. I was on my way to return it myself when you banished me. I can no longer do the task myself, but if you do it for me, you will be rewarded. Go to my temple, south of Sentinel, kill the preistess, and replace my orb."

by Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

Peryite laughs "It pleases me that my power is respected, if not recognized. Perhaps you would do a service to me? A preistess of Vaermina removed my orb from its resting place in my temple in Hammerfell, draining my power. I was on my way to return it myself when you banished me. I can no longer do the task myself, but if you do it for me, you will be rewarded. Go to my temple, south of Sentinel, kill the preistess, and replace my orb."

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

*looks at the aspect of Peryite* Ive already tasked myself with one deadric prince... I'm soon to be the champion of Hircene 

May 31, 2014

*looks at the aspect of Peryite* Ive already tasked myself with one deadric prince... I'm soon to be the champion of Hircene 

Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

Arcs of blue lightning shot out from the orb "DID THAT SOUND LIKE A QUESTION?"

by Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

Arcs of blue lightning shot out from the orb "DID THAT SOUND LIKE A QUESTION?"

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

*stumbles backward and falls to the ground* Gah?! No sir Peryite! *yellow eyes widen with fear*

May 31, 2014

*stumbles backward and falls to the ground* Gah?! No sir Peryite! *yellow eyes widen with fear*

Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

"Good. My temple is south of Sentinel. Kill the priestess, then replace my orb. Don't keep me waiting."

The orb falls back to the ground.

by Loniizrath
May 31, 2014

"Good. My temple is south of Sentinel. Kill the priestess, then replace my orb. Don't keep me waiting."

The orb falls back to the ground.

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

Synthax chuckles slightly. "Well, i guess we've work to do."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

Synthax chuckles slightly. "Well, i guess we've work to do."

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

*sighs* but my ring! I need it! *tail lashes back and forth*

May 31, 2014

*sighs* but my ring! I need it! *tail lashes back and forth*

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Isn't it just a ring?"

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Isn't it just a ring?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.