"Why don't we ask these nice fellows on the road?"

*I walk up to a group of Nords wearing black robes. (They're Vampire's)*

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

"Why don't we ask these nice fellows on the road?"

*I walk up to a group of Nords wearing black robes. (They're Vampire's)*

Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

"Yol, don't!" exclaimed Gold, drawing his bow, "Those guys are either Necromancers or vampires, an both are bad news."

by Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

"Yol, don't!" exclaimed Gold, drawing his bow, "Those guys are either Necromancers or vampires, an both are bad news."

Kronvullok
August 30, 2015

"Yol, he's right. We can't trust 'em. We should find someone we know that can lead us in the right direction."

by Kronvullok
August 30, 2015

"Yol, he's right. We can't trust 'em. We should find someone we know that can lead us in the right direction."

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

Grolahmul
August 31, 2015

"Nice disguise, I almost shot you," said Gold, "My name is Gol'diir, but call me Gold. Everyone does."

by Grolahmul
August 31, 2015

"Nice disguise, I almost shot you," said Gold, "My name is Gol'diir, but call me Gold. Everyone does."

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

(are you talking to my character?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

(are you talking to my character?)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

"greetings i am Veyd Sahvoz, i have come from the soul cairn to get rid of these vampires even if it means i must help mortals then so be it. ever since molag bal has risen up a vampire army there has been many vampires coming into the soul cairn seeking control of powerful undead...my only masters are The Ideal Masters and if these midnight bloodsuckers wanna pick a fight with one of the most important planes of OBLIVION THEN I SAY BRING ON MOLAG BAL!!!!!!!!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

"greetings i am Veyd Sahvoz, i have come from the soul cairn to get rid of these vampires even if it means i must help mortals then so be it. ever since molag bal has risen up a vampire army there has been many vampires coming into the soul cairn seeking control of powerful undead...my only masters are The Ideal Masters and if these midnight bloodsuckers wanna pick a fight with one of the most important planes of OBLIVION THEN I SAY BRING ON MOLAG BAL!!!!!!!!!!"

Kronvullok
September 1, 2015

"You've got guts, reaper... er... missing guts... but still guts. Do you, perhaps, know where we can find the vampire's leader?"

by Kronvullok
September 1, 2015

"You've got guts, reaper... er... missing guts... but still guts. Do you, perhaps, know where we can find the vampire's leader?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 2, 2015

"well first off there an entire army full of vampires, vampire lords, and deathhounds they don't have one specific leader they have a bunch of leaders and we should probably go looking around in each of the 9 holds for information, no doubt they will probably be scattered around tameriel" *throws scythe over back and looks in the direction of riften*

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 2, 2015

"well first off there an entire army full of vampires, vampire lords, and deathhounds they don't have one specific leader they have a bunch of leaders and we should probably go looking around in each of the 9 holds for information, no doubt they will probably be scattered around tameriel" *throws scythe over back and looks in the direction of riften*

Kronvullok
September 2, 2015

"I guess we'll start where we began; Riften. Let's go!"

*Calls for Frost and mounts the horse*

by Kronvullok
September 2, 2015

"I guess we'll start where we began; Riften. Let's go!"

*Calls for Frost and mounts the horse*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015
"I meant near Riften not in Riften"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015
"I meant near Riften not in Riften"

Grolahmul
September 9, 2015

"Exactly, we'll fast travel to Riften, and ride over to where the leader is found," said Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 9, 2015

"Exactly, we'll fast travel to Riften, and ride over to where the leader is found," said Gold.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"hmm....YES we'll do that"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 10, 2015

"hmm....YES we'll do that"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.