Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

'I--I hate the feeling...of being powerless, sometimes I long for power and its like I'm at war in myself to try and not give in to my darkness'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

'I--I hate the feeling...of being powerless, sometimes I long for power and its like I'm at war in myself to try and not give in to my darkness'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 12, 2015

(Trying not to five into your darkness?)

Falin shook her head. 'That's the price of having power it seems.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 12, 2015

(Trying not to five into your darkness?)

Falin shook her head. 'That's the price of having power it seems.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

Hadar clenched his fists and showed Falin images of how his family was tortured and his father burnt along with his mother and his younger sister that had her throat slit after she was tossed around to all of the bandits or what he thought bandits, all of it happened before his eyes while he was tied up by the men and forced to watch or he would be killed himself. 'She was so young...there wasn't anything I could do at the time...other than being forced to watch...That is why I went to Atmora to try and control my Rage and power but...I can't hold it back sometimes...'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

Hadar clenched his fists and showed Falin images of how his family was tortured and his father burnt along with his mother and his younger sister that had her throat slit after she was tossed around to all of the bandits or what he thought bandits, all of it happened before his eyes while he was tied up by the men and forced to watch or he would be killed himself. 'She was so young...there wasn't anything I could do at the time...other than being forced to watch...That is why I went to Atmora to try and control my Rage and power but...I can't hold it back sometimes...'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(isn't that kinda random?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(isn't that kinda random?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

'Which is why...if I give in...do whatever it takes to stop me...even if you must kill me'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

'Which is why...if I give in...do whatever it takes to stop me...even if you must kill me'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Well let us get going then, Falin your the one with the map why don't you lead the way" Said Hadar with his head down still

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Well let us get going then, Falin your the one with the map why don't you lead the way" Said Hadar with his head down still

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 12, 2015

Falin was silent, her eyes distant. She passed Hadar the map without even looking at him or saying a word.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 12, 2015

Falin was silent, her eyes distant. She passed Hadar the map without even looking at him or saying a word.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

Hadar glanced at her and took the map he looked at it and said "It'll take 2 days to make it to the undead castle..." he then thought 'Falin was right, time isn't in our favor'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

Hadar glanced at her and took the map he looked at it and said "It'll take 2 days to make it to the undead castle..." he then thought 'Falin was right, time isn't in our favor'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(Random Fact: 2 days was actually an averaged timed journey in the Middle Ages) 

Makor searched through his knapsack and reached for a pipe Nothing like a warm pipe to calm the nerves. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(Random Fact: 2 days was actually an averaged timed journey in the Middle Ages) 

Makor searched through his knapsack and reached for a pipe Nothing like a warm pipe to calm the nerves. 

Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

"You and your smoking, Makor!" exclaimed KDK, who had went back to full Khajiit, "Ko'Do'Kar might be able to get you there faster. He can't go full-blown dragon, but... Yes, that may work..."

by Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

"You and your smoking, Makor!" exclaimed KDK, who had went back to full Khajiit, "Ko'Do'Kar might be able to get you there faster. He can't go full-blown dragon, but... Yes, that may work..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Wait what?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Wait what?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

Makor jumps startled "What, it calms the nerves." (don't worry it's just in char, it seems fitting) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

Makor jumps startled "What, it calms the nerves." (don't worry it's just in char, it seems fitting) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"No I meant Ko'Do'Kar canturn into a dragon?" Said Hadar surprised

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"No I meant Ko'Do'Kar canturn into a dragon?" Said Hadar surprised

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Grolahmul

(Dragons aren't animals, that isn't druidism, that's more of, I don't know, something else) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Grolahmul

(Dragons aren't animals, that isn't druidism, that's more of, I don't know, something else) 

Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

"No, but he may be able to make a new sort of dragon... It's hard to explain," said KDK, "Basically, he could try to become a large turtle, and Ko'Do'Kar means very large, *groan* and fuse it with a large snake, and grow some huge eagle wings... Or bat would look less odd... Ko'Do'Kar has never fused his morphs before, but he's now anxious to try."

by Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

"No, but he may be able to make a new sort of dragon... It's hard to explain," said KDK, "Basically, he could try to become a large turtle, and Ko'Do'Kar means very large, *groan* and fuse it with a large snake, and grow some huge eagle wings... Or bat would look less odd... Ko'Do'Kar has never fused his morphs before, but he's now anxious to try."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.