A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Defender Class Light Corvette, I'm assuming?)

(Yes. You assumed correctly.)

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Defender Class Light Corvette, I'm assuming?)

(Yes. You assumed correctly.)

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015
*Vulen notices the Corvette taking off near the landing point and feels a strange presence coming from it*
"Hmmm..."
*he lands the ship*
by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2015
*Vulen notices the Corvette taking off near the landing point and feels a strange presence coming from it*

"Hmmm..."

*he lands the ship*

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath pauses. Were he a Sith, the Jedi would have sent someone right away. Besides, I sense a Dark Aura, but I also sense a Light Aura. It appears that the Light is more prominent. I may as well check it out.

He lands the Corvette near the Intercepter. He walks to the ship, sliding his hand to his lightsaber, his thumb just above the button.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath pauses. Were he a Sith, the Jedi would have sent someone right away. Besides, I sense a Dark Aura, but I also sense a Light Aura. It appears that the Light is more prominent. I may as well check it out.

He lands the Corvette near the Intercepter. He walks to the ship, sliding his hand to his lightsaber, his thumb just above the button.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin had remained silent for the rest of the journey. She wasn't able to communicate with the soldiers anyway, so there was n't much point. The feeling associated with exiting hyperspace, entering the atmosphere, and landing had left her feeling a little uneasy. Sure, she'd taken several dives when flying on her spectral hawk or a dragon. But this . . . something about it just felt different. Could it have anything to do with her being in such a foreign land? She didn't know.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin had remained silent for the rest of the journey. She wasn't able to communicate with the soldiers anyway, so there was n't much point. The feeling associated with exiting hyperspace, entering the atmosphere, and landing had left her feeling a little uneasy. Sure, she'd taken several dives when flying on her spectral hawk or a dragon. But this . . . something about it just felt different. Could it have anything to do with her being in such a foreign land? She didn't know.

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
*soon after landing, he lets down the main ramp and locks the ship controls. Vulen then exited the ship and spoke to a soldier on the landing platform, giving him the list of needed supplies, repairs, and refuels*
by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
*soon after landing, he lets down the main ramp and locks the ship controls. Vulen then exited the ship and spoke to a soldier on the landing platform, giving him the list of needed supplies, repairs, and refuels*

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath walks up to Vulen. 'You have an aura of prominent Light. Yet, you use an Intercepter. I don't sense it belonging to someone else. Tell me, why is that?'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath walks up to Vulen. 'You have an aura of prominent Light. Yet, you use an Intercepter. I don't sense it belonging to someone else. Tell me, why is that?'

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

"Quite simply, I keep it as a memento of times long past." *vulen said as he finished paying for the ship resupply*

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

"Quite simply, I keep it as a memento of times long past." *vulen said as he finished paying for the ship resupply*

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( What's with the strange symbols and stuff? ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(mobile edit glitch)

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(mobile edit glitch)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

Medical transports arrive on the scene, Republic Army medics rushing into the ship and the area around it as wounded soldiers are taken out on stretchers and whatnot. Orders are called out across the men and women, several of the wounded screaming even after pain medicine had been administered, armor having to be removed with surgical lasers since the armor had been fused to the skin in some spots.

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

Medical transports arrive on the scene, Republic Army medics rushing into the ship and the area around it as wounded soldiers are taken out on stretchers and whatnot. Orders are called out across the men and women, several of the wounded screaming even after pain medicine had been administered, armor having to be removed with surgical lasers since the armor had been fused to the skin in some spots.

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
(that escalated quickly)
by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
(that escalated quickly)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( The wounded decreased over the trip... Mostly due to not having the right equipment to keep them alive. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( The wounded decreased over the trip... Mostly due to not having the right equipment to keep them alive. ))

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
(true. And there isn't a medical droid on the ship)
by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015
(true. And there isn't a medical droid on the ship)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( It was a Republic medical droid, brought by the soldiers. But even then, it could only do so much. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( It was a Republic medical droid, brought by the soldiers. But even then, it could only do so much. ))

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

(also true.) Strangely, Vulen didn't seem to be phased by the state of the soldiers.

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

(also true.) Strangely, Vulen didn't seem to be phased by the state of the soldiers.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.