BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Well, let's look for it then." 

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Well, let's look for it then." 

ZaneKata
May 31, 2014

*finally catches up "sorry for the wait, i had my own tasks, what did i miss?" zane said in a pant from exhaustion

by ZaneKata
May 31, 2014

*finally catches up "sorry for the wait, i had my own tasks, what did i miss?" zane said in a pant from exhaustion

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Well, we fought dragons, talked to the aspect of Peryite, and are now looking for Kaz's ring of Hircine."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Well, we fought dragons, talked to the aspect of Peryite, and are now looking for Kaz's ring of Hircine."

ZaneKata
May 31, 2014

"sounds like you guys have been busy too, i was busy crafting swards for a blacksmith so i could get more money" zane said "ill be happy to help search with you if im needed" zane finished with a friendly look

by ZaneKata
May 31, 2014

"sounds like you guys have been busy too, i was busy crafting swards for a blacksmith so i could get more money" zane said "ill be happy to help search with you if im needed" zane finished with a friendly look

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Good. We'll need some help finding the Ring."

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

"Good. We'll need some help finding the Ring."

Alduin The World Eater
June 1, 2014

It uh in Falkreth *ears flatten* we are all the way here in Dawnstar

by Alduin The World Eater
June 1, 2014

It uh in Falkreth *ears flatten* we are all the way here in Dawnstar

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014
A green tunic, On his way to the mill near Dawnstar, spots the Travelers and overhears the conversation of the ring. "Are you looking for something?"
by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014
A green tunic, On his way to the mill near Dawnstar, spots the Travelers and overhears the conversation of the ring. "Are you looking for something?"

Alduin The World Eater
June 1, 2014

*looks at the stranger* yeah in fact we are... I'm looking for a special ring to keep my werewolf transformations under control 

by Alduin The World Eater
June 1, 2014

*looks at the stranger* yeah in fact we are... I'm looking for a special ring to keep my werewolf transformations under control 

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014
*looks suprised* (pauses with a face of confusion) *looks at other travelers* "werewolf eh. Are your other friends the same?" Stops and looks very worried. "Are you......all.....werewolves!"
by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014
*looks suprised* (pauses with a face of confusion) *looks at other travelers* "werewolf eh. Are your other friends the same?" Stops and looks very worried. "Are you......all.....werewolves!"

BanditNation
June 1, 2014

Synthax laughs. "No, no. Only he's the werewolf. Right?"

by BanditNation
June 1, 2014

Synthax laughs. "No, no. Only he's the werewolf. Right?"

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014
"This ring you look for. I know of it. And I know who had it......a prisoner in the city. He gave it to a mysterious man...however I don't know of its wherabouts now. I was in the prision, don't ask how, where the deal was made. It was over a very rare soul gem" (pauses) "I will help you look for your ring"
by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014
"This ring you look for. I know of it. And I know who had it......a prisoner in the city. He gave it to a mysterious man...however I don't know of its wherabouts now. I was in the prision, don't ask how, where the deal was made. It was over a very rare soul gem" (pauses) "I will help you look for your ring"

BanditNation
June 1, 2014

"Great."

by BanditNation
June 1, 2014

"Great."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.